Ederson

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ederson

Postby PeterParker » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 am

gmercer1 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Neville actually said at one stage

"Mane had every right to go for the ball.
If you want to know who's fault it is that ederson is injured, blame the 3 city defenders"

Honestly, they're commentary was the worst I've ever had to endure. I knew this season would topple all others for propaganda, but that was mind blowing stuff.

and all that said before he knew how serious Ederson was. Disgusting.

Posted on other thread, these were his exact words: "Sorry John Moss, you just ruined a game [...] the reason he (Ederson) is injured it is because his back three tried to step up and play offside. Ridiculously"
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:38 am

Did anyone watch it on a different channel other than Sky? Interested to hear how that incident was commented on elsewhere at the time.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby PeterParker » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:41 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Did anyone watch it on a different channel other than Sky? Interested to hear how that incident was commented on elsewhere at the time.

I watched it on the Spanish stream from NBC. They said red from the first replay, but considered that it wasen't intentional.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:47 am

PeterParker wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Did anyone watch it on a different channel other than Sky? Interested to hear how that incident was commented on elsewhere at the time.

I watched it on the Spanish stream from NBC. They said red from the first replay, but considered that it wasen't intentional.

Cheers mate, I don't believe it was intentional either, it was idiotic though.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby sheblue » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:06 am

PeterParker wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:

If you want to know who's fault it is that ederson is injured, blame the 3 city defenders"

Honestly, they're commentary was the worst I've ever had to endure. I knew this season would topple all others for propaganda, but that was mind blowing stuff.

and all that said before he knew how serious Ederson was. Disgusting.

Posted on other thread, these were his exact words: "Sorry John Moss, you just ruined a game [...] the reason he (Ederson) is injured it is because his back three tried to step up and play offside. Ridiculously"

Can only describe his attitude and his comments as sickening.
Completely unprofessional and how SKY continue to employ that man says it all.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby mr_nool » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

I recorded the game on Dutch telly and just watched it now. The commentator was bewildered vat first, but the more times he saw the replay and seeing how badly injured Ederson seemed to be, the more convinced he got that the card was correct.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Justified logic » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 am

I've heard a Russian commentary. Absolutely no idea what they thought about it, but pretty sure they wouldn't have been up Liverpool's arse all game.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:12 am

mr_nool wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

I recorded the game on Dutch telly and just watched it now. The commentator was bewildered vat first, but the more times he saw the replay and seeing how badly injured Ederson seemed to be, the more convinced he got that the card was correct.

That was my initial reaction too, not bewilderment but didn't see the contact with his face in real time, as soon as I saw the replay though it wasn't in doubt.

On the OS highlights they've an angle on a replay that shows Moss' view of it, it looks horrendous from that angle.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby mr_nool » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:17 am

mr_nool wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

That was my initial reaction too, not bewilderment but didn't see the contact with his face in real time, as soon as I saw the replay though it wasn't in doubt.

On the OS highlights they've an angle on a replay that shows Moss' view of it, it looks horrendous from that angle.

My angle on Saturday was pretty much the opposite of Moss's. I was sure Mane had turned his body mid-air and slammed into Ederson with his back, like any sane person would've. If he had, it shouldn't have been more than a yellow if even that.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:21 am

Moss' angle on it

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Moss' angle on it

Only a 3 games ban for the cunt. Shocking.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby The Foggy Blue » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:22 pm

Martin Tyler said that John Moss' soul wouldn't want to give the red, but because it was his job, he had to.

Martin Tyler knew this.
The Foggy Blue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 pm

the first casualty of war is the truth.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Justified logic » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Justified logic

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:31 pm

PeterParker wrote:

NBCSN said the same.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Did download and watched both NBC and Tylerscum coverage.
only difference I could substancially appreciate was that NBC doesnt have very effective dubbing filters on stadium atmosphere.

I stated many times that I am hard to be bothered by envy, but those people spoiling us fans with the joy coming out of a memorable day is seriously start doing on my dickhead!
SKY commentary was sickening as attending the mourning vigil of Roger Ailes could have been. NBC just short of.

Edit:
originally watched SKY ITA coverage, which are basically on the some orders, with same level of atmosphere feed. Only, the commentators let themselves showing some emotions on goals. when Leroy banged the 4th bloke went as far as to say stg on the tune of "when City play at their best..."
studios, build ups etc, are basically the very same shame: wanking all over the ONCE BIG4, as if no water had flown under bridges in ppresent decade.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Not gonna read this thread but I'm starting to like this fella! Good important save from Salah's chance last Sat (would've 100% a goal last season) and I tell you what I asked Unibet if they want to give odds for him scoring in the PL this season. With that kick it could happen. A long shot but it could happen
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Justified logic » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:Not gonna read this thread but I'm starting to like this fella! Good important save from Salah's chance last Sat (would've 100% a goal last season) and I tell you what I asked Unibet if they want to give odds for him scoring in the PL this season. With that kick it could happen. A long shot but it could happen

Ah, long shot...

Watch on youtube.com
Justified logic

Postby Slim » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:Not gonna read this thread but I'm starting to like this fella! Good important save from Salah's chance last Sat (would've 100% a goal last season) and I tell you what I asked Unibet if they want to give odds for him scoring in the PL this season. With that kick it could happen. A long shot but it could happen

I'd take a punt on him winning the golden glove this season. He looks the genuine article. Couple of rough moments early on but he was getting to know his defence and quite clearly he is fucking fearless.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:22 pm

The Foggy Blue wrote:Martin Tyler said that John Moss' soul wouldn't want to give the red, but because it was his job, he had to.

Martin Tyler knew this.

He once got thrown out of a Metaphysics exam for looking within the soul of the boy sat next to him.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum