Why no full house?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Why no full house?

Postby City64 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:00 pm

Easy one , Monday night mayhem travel chaos and massive ques getting in followed by a shit 12.30 KO just about the two worst KO,s we could start with imho . Will be full house v Palace proper Saturday 3 pm KO . Also agree club needs to connect much better with chore fan base and first CL home game will be full of day trippers taking photos and selfies instead of watching the football .................this is where we are folks !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby harveytravis » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:13 pm

City64 wrote:Easy one , Monday night mayhem travel chaos and massive ques getting in followed by a shit 12.30 KO just about the two worst KO,s we could start with imho . Will be full house v Palace proper Saturday 3 pm KO . Also agree club needs to connect much better with chore fan base and first CL home game will be full of day trippers taking photos and selfies instead of watching the football .................this is where we are folks !

This.
harveytravis
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:12 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
blues-clues wrote:If it's the same empty seats I don't know why they don't release them as season tickets - they'd be gone in a flash.

I thought the problem was that the empty seats are season tickets but the holders aren't turning up?

A lot of people don't get in until 10-15 minutes in. The ques are massive.

I am not talking about the empty seats I can see. I mean the actual OS tickets still had tickets for sale for both games. That's the part I find strange.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby zuricity » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Something's not right , its not even expensive to see City play.....its pathetic to be honest.West ham get more than us........fuckign shite.
I think the club have done all they can do to make the games at Etihad a day out but the City support isn't what it used to be IMO.

The hard core still prefer to go to away games....so do I TBH..its more of a laugh.

When the club asks for 400 quid for Hospitality seats against Scousepool , it is no wonder they can't get the basics right for selling normal tickets .

They could offer them to schools.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:44 pm

They could start with show sec. fuckin them off will encourage people. They could sort out the attitude problem of the stewards.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Not trying to shut down sites that allow people to offer their tickets to other blues at face value would help too. Lord knows the seat I sat in would have been empty had it not been for that service.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:20 am

Was there really an issue the ground looked pretty full to me!

Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Justified logic » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:04 am

Because it was two pairs?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:Was there really an issue the ground looked pretty full to me!

As I said earlier, NBCSN reported it as a full house.
There were blue seats visible in spots, but it looked pretty full........except in the away end in the second half.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby nottsblue » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:58 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:Was there really an issue the ground looked pretty full to me!

There were blue seats visible in spots, but it looked pretty full........except in the away end in the second half.

What? The bestest fans in the whole side world, renowned for their wit, humility, knowledge, sense of fair play, passion and supporting their side through thick and thin didn't stay until the end? Blow me down with a feather.

As a group of fans, you'd be hard pushed to find worse. Imagine the collective noun would be a "shameless of Dipper fans"
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:02 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Attendance is always reported as tickets distributed not how many people are actually in the stadium.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Plain Speaking » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:03 pm

A lot of secondary school kids play school sports on Saturday morning and can't get to the early Saturday fixtures. One of my son's had this and we had to find someone else to go late on. Some of his school teammates were in the same position.

Generally Saturday afternoon fixtures are a lot easier to attend.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:15 am

The opposite end had rows and rows of free seats. Despite not been available to buy. If your not in your seat within 15 mins of ko you should be able to take people from down the back to those seats. Or if you have a season ticket and its not used for x games a season you lose your seat or something! Surely the club can make this better somehow!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:10 am

Really didn't look like an issue on TV.

Now United against Basel on the other hand, that was embarrassing.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Dubciteh wrote:

The opposite end had rows and rows of free seats. Despite not been available to buy. If your not in your seat within 15 mins of ko you should be able to take people from down the back to those seats. Or if you have a season ticket and its not used for x games a season you lose your seat or something! Surely the club can make this better somehow!

How dare people pay for a ticket but then turn up bang on time for kick off. Bastards!!

Come on mate it's not the fuckin theatre.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:52 am

His Pepness has asked for a big atmosphere on Tiesday night, but will there be a crowd? The team have done their bit by scoring bag fulls and the club have done their bit by reducing the ticket price significantly. Just checked the planner and it doesn't look good. I'm hoping there is a mad rush for tickets over the next day or so.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:57 am

South Stand Balti wrote:His Pepness has asked for a big atmosphere on Tiesday night, but will there be a crowd? The team have done their bit by scoring bag fulls and the club have done their bit by reducing the ticket price significantly. Just checked the planner and it doesn't look good. I'm hoping there is a mad rush for tickets over the next day or so.

Whilst the club continue to employ bellends like showsec and the power trippy stewards a lot of people will continue to fuck them off.

The club haven't done their bit at all. Nothing has changed from the day Bingo got kicked out for smoking in the bogs when he hadn't.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:06 pm

Mase wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:His Pepness has asked for a big atmosphere on Tiesday night, but will there be a crowd? The team have done their bit by scoring bag fulls and the club have done their bit by reducing the ticket price significantly. Just checked the planner and it doesn't look good. I'm hoping there is a mad rush for tickets over the next day or so.

Whilst the club continue to employ bellends like showsec and the power trippy stewards a lot of people will continue to fuck them off.

The club haven't done their bit at all. Nothing has changed from the day Bingo got kicked out for smoking in the bogs when he hadn't.

If we were playing the Rags it would be sold out though, or even Stoke would get 50k+. I can't see wjy supporters would pick and choose games to demonstrate their principles.
South Stand Balti

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:09 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
Mase wrote:

If we were playing the Rags it would be sold out though, or even Stoke would get 50k+. I can't see wjy supporters would pick and choose games to demonstrate their principles.

I don't think people are doing it as an active demonstration mate. I just think it puts a lot of people off going with the way those turds act.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Mase wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Mase wrote:

I don't think people are doing it as an active demonstration mate. I just think it puts a lot of people off going with the way those turds act.

Yes, I get that. I actually got a 4 match ban for doing nothing a few seasons ago. Took my season ticket off me! It's just a shame that there is a big push to get into the Champs league, with our fans worried when it looks like we may fall short. But, when we get there it's followed by a real lack of interest.
South Stand Balti

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum