Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:24 am

City64 wrote:Several candle lit vigils being held right now outside dipper field waiting on the appeal , it wasn't there fault !

It wasn't there fault
AGAIN
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:26 am

sniffer wrote:Watched the game back and following the kick on Ederson I timed it as approximately 11 minutes before those mutants Tyler and Neville had the decency to actually say they hoped he was going to be OK and not suffered a serious injury. All they could talk about was how the red card should not have been. Sky and their commentators/pundits are a disgrace. All rags and dippers.

This is quite shocking 11 minutes
Fucking Wankers .
carolina-blue

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:15 am

carolina-blue wrote:
sniffer wrote:Watched the game back and following the kick on Ederson I timed it as approximately 11 minutes before those mutants Tyler and Neville had the decency to actually say they hoped he was going to be OK and not suffered a serious injury. All they could talk about was how the red card should not have been. Sky and their commentators/pundits are a disgrace. All rags and dippers.

This is quite shocking 11 minutes
Fucking Wankers .

Gary Chuckle Neville, for all the praise this rag twat get for his punditry, he confirmed what a rag slanted twat he is is. His bile was at best laughable, at worst a disgrace. His hate for us was so evident he did not give a flying toss for Ederson. As for Tyler, pathetic yes Gary no Gary 2 hours of snipes no praise just spiteful comment, every time I hear him I think at least this twat had to comment on Agueroooooo that Martin is payback you rag loving cunt.
BrandPL for the few and fuck the rest. City 5 - BrandPLiverpool 0 Burried by a red card
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby bigblue » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Listening to whinging dippers takes their cues from the media is just like listening to trump surrogates parrot his insane line of reasoning and lies as if it's normal fact.

Let's follow the latest line of reasoning about this:

1. Mane had to go for the ball, that's a striker's job.
2. He had his eyes on the ball.
3. You can't fault him for not knowing where the keeper is.
4. If the other player's face ends up in stitches, that shouldn't determine the punishment.
5. Another challenge happened the next day that went unpunished so this one should be rescinded.

1. You don't have to go for the ball, and probably shouldn't if there is huge chance that you'll be sent off. Your team could use 11 players for 60 mins more than a goal. If he did really want to go for it, use your head line any other arial challenge - not studs up 6 feet off the ground.

2. The worst excuse on here. Ratboy should be sacked for pushing this defense. Let's see what happens next time a City player is looking at the ball but tackles someone in the leg.

3. You can fault him. It's a fundamental part of the job to know where other players are. How the fuck else would you play the game.

4. Not necessarily, but it's a massive strawman. He karate kicked Ederson with his studs in the fucking face at close to full speed. Surely, the resulting injury tells you that he made contact and deserves a ban.

5. Whataboutism at it's finest

Russian propagandists would be proud of the media dippers efforts over the last few days. If you give yourself a lobotomy after a week long bender, their arguments might start to make a tiny bit of sense.

Just imagine if it was Super Mario instead of Mane. He would be banned for 10 games at least and more likely 1/2 a season. And I'm not exaggerating at all.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Original Dub » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:30 pm

This guy seems to have spotted all the of the things most of the rest of us have.

Focusing on this season alone, it makes for some unbelievable reading. Actually, I know one guy who probably still won't believe it (...)

http://www.readbutneverred.com/city-wil ... d-pundits/
Original Dub

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Original Dub wrote:This guy seems to have spotted all the of the things most of the rest of us have.

Focusing on this season alone, it makes for some unbelievable reading. Actually, I know one guy who probably still won't believe it (...)

Magnificent - a tour de force :) :)

Just watched CNN Champs League Review & Preview
Every British team namechecked and discussed except (of course) us
The words 'Manchester City' never made it out of the yank's mouth in a ten minute report.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:58 pm

Original Dub wrote:This guy seems to have spotted all the of the things most of the rest of us have.

Good read that Dub thanks ,

The whole thing from Klipperty to Neville to Tyler sky BBC just smacks of Fergiscum days when anything was used to deflect from a shite performance .But as it was City they all want to deflect away from a great performance .
Wankers one and all
carolina-blue

Postby gmercer1 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Spot on. Great read
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Jimmy Grimble?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:48 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

Jimmy Grimble?

We should invite this chap onto man city fans - he's said what most of us have been saying for years .

Top report from him .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:12 pm

gmercer1 wrote:

Spot on. Great read

Totally agree
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:26 pm

I called I the pub after work and they had a selection of dailies. The only one left was the Sun, which I made the mistake of looking at. I found this gem:

' MAROUANE FELLAINI was the hero as Manchester United began their quest to
mark a special anniversary in the best possible way. Next May will be 50 year since the club’s emotional first European Cup triumph. If they can lift the trophy a fourth time this season it will proof that fate truly does have hand in things.'

Neil Cuntis of course.
Last edited by Hutch's Shoulder on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby The Maine Man » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Great article, just one error; Wright was very much of the opinion that it was a clear red to his credit.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Brilliant article; a thoroughly compelling read.

Thanks for posting that OD; it warms the cockles of your heart when someone puts everything together as in that article.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby The Maine Man » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:47 pm

The comments are outstanding though!
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby bigblue » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 pm

we win 4-0 and BT sports highlight panel of camelgob, micky owen, and fat frank say Stones needs to defend better?! fuck off.

micky owen says were as good attacking as liverpool? The side we just put 5 past with no reply? fuck off.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:30 am

bigblue wrote:we win 4-0 and BT sports highlight panel of camelgob, micky owen, and fat frank say Stones needs to defend better?! fuck off.

micky owen says were as good attacking as liverpool? The side we just put 5 past with no reply? fuck off.

Just when you think these anti city cunts in the media couldn't get any worse with their agenda they come along and hand out bigger candy bars.

Im actually enjoying it now - Its hilarious.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sidSmith » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:36 am

The Maine Man wrote:

The comments are outstanding though!

I like the 'how did you manage to watch 3 games in 2 hours?'
sidSmith
Donated to the site