The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:52 am

Wonderwall wrote:Dipperland is in meltdown this morning. Their forums are going for klopp. They are turning on him and not without cause. They were shit with a shit transfer window to boot.

They are clamouring for a vigil. The player I mean

He'd probably look shit in their defence too.

There problems run deeper than a poor defence. They've no one in midfield that can control a game and they've no prolific striker.

Can't understand their purchase of Oxtail at all.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Dipperland is in meltdown this morning. Their forums are going for klopp. They are turning on him and not without cause. They were shit with a shit transfer window to boot.

He'd probably look shit in their defence too.

There problems run deeper than a poor defence. They've no one in midfield that can control a game and they've no prolific striker.

Can't understand their purchase of Oxtail at all.

Ox is a strange one. I have never looked too closely at him TBH. Always thought he was ok but last night he was the most expensive player on the field and looked shocking. Chelsea dodged a bullet there.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mase » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:59 am

Not sure why they think VVD is going to change anything. He's been 'okay' for Southampton. Hasn't blown me away. Definitely not worth the £50+ million that Saints wanted.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:21 pm

I smell a bans galore on RAWK, then.
the number of threads started and soonely locked was already insane when they still were on "this's our year" curve :lol:

Imo, the Ox thing is the ultimate evidence that Klopperty is the only napolitan of German breed in history: limited budget, no defence, below avarage midfield and the cunt go big on yet another (toxic) winger. :shock:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby bigblue » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Swales4ever wrote:

I smell a bans galore on RAWK, then.
the number of threads started and soonely locked was already insane when they still were on "this's our year" curve :lol:

Imo, the Ox thing is the ultimate evidence that Klopperty is the only napolitan of German breed in history: limited budget, no defence, below avarage midfield and the cunt go big on yet another (toxic) winger. :shock:

He's just a cunty Keving Keegan
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Jonty22 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:22 pm

:lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jonty22
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:34 pm

https://youtu.be/MyOGVk_ypnM

Perfect for dippers
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Justified logic » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:19 pm

Deanho Saunders on talkspurt cracks me up. He's like that old codger in the corner of the pub who bores everyone with authoritatively told long tall stories that everyone just nods along to and thinks "what a self-important old fart." Come to think of it, he's a bit like a young Carl. ;) :lol: :D
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Justified logic wrote:Deanho Saunders on talkspurt cracks me up. He's like that old codger in the corner of the pub who bores everyone with authoritatively told long tall stories that everyone just nods along to and thinks "what a self-important old fart." Come to think of it, he's a bit like a young Carl. ;) :lol: :D

You'd obviously be in the corner drinking half a lager with some other dweeb..probably someone like Dazby.... and obviously avoiding eye contact with all and sundry in case someone gives you a death stare that would give you nightmares.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Justified logic » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Justified logic wrote:Deanho Saunders on talkspurt cracks me up. He's like that old codger in the corner of the pub who bores everyone with authoritatively told long tall stories that everyone just nods along to and thinks "what a self-important old fart." Come to think of it, he's a bit like a young Carl. ;) :lol: :D

You'd obviously be in the corner drinking half a lager with some other dweeb..probably someone like Dazby.... and obviously avoiding eye contact with all and sundry in case someone gives you a death stare that would give you nightmares.

:lol:
Justified logic

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Saunders is a fantasist.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Nickyboy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Saunders is a fantasist.

I just heard him say he has more premier league appearances than Gareth Barry if you include the old top flight. Bullshit!

Also said Ian Rush had more than 330 goals for Liverpool so Shearers Premier League record is rubbish and it's nonsense to just include the premier league. I agree with the sentiment but the stupid fool was including goals in all comps for Rush so his point was bollocks
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Saunders is a fantasist.

he's sounds like someone who has developed a personality disorder following a major trauma to the head.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby dazby » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

My shout. A pint of half it is then.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:21 pm

dazby wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

A pint of half ???

You are, without a shadow of a doubt , a fuckign mong.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Justified logic » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 pm

dazby wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Thanks pal. And a tin of prawn cocktail crisps whilst you're about it if it's not too much trouble.

Careful you don't slip on that old codger's dribble there. Well, let's just hope it's dribble as he's been supping on that Old Hen for over an hour and not been to the toilet to relieve himself yet, so, y'know, watch out.
Justified logic

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Justified logic wrote:
dazby wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Thanks pal. And a tin of prawn cocktail crisps whilst you're about it if it's not too much trouble.

Careful you don't slip on that old codger's dribble there. Well, let's just hope it's dribble as he's been supping on that Old Hen for over an hour and not been to the toilet to relieve himself yet, so, y'know, watch out.

I doubt you and spaceman would be allowed in the places I drink in.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dazby » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:28 am

I would hope that we would be refused entry to the places you drink in.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Justified logic » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

It's been a long, long time since I last went to a Wimpy Bar, if ever.

Just saying.
Justified logic

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 pm

Justified logic wrote:It's been a long, long time since I last went to a Wimpy Bar, if ever.

Just saying.

Is "a Wimpy Bar" a kind of Aussie weird venue, featuring naked wallabies lapdancing?

just asking out of ignorance, having already carefully worn my coat... ;)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum