International Break

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: International Break

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:48 pm

England U17s are currently 3-0 up with Foden on the scoresheet. Sancho also with a penalty pffft
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Wonderwall wrote:England U17s are currently 3-0 up with Foden on the scoresheet. Sancho also with a penalty pffft

I saw a bit of it while having my sandwich.
in that respect I came in also to ask informed folks about who's the retarded sociopath which confined Phil's talent on the right flank.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby CrownPointBlue » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:God. I didn’t realise Wales were as bad as that.

Well as Nidge said. Two more games to enjoy.

In the immortal words of Francesco Zappa......
The torture never stops.

Two very average 'championship' teams who play kick and rush agricultural hoofball

Coleman is an arrogant Cnut & Keane is just a dog bothering Cnut

Good riddance to both of em eventually !!

Manchester - The City of CITY.

We’re shite and we know we are.
But we don’t think we’re in the elite of the football world.
We know what we are.

O'Neil & The dog botherer Ltd.

Biff,boot,bang,long,%,crunch,thud,high,stamp.

Philistines.

LOL.

Its great isnt it? Could see us get to the WC and i dont give a shite what type of football it is, its a results business and it wasnt that long ago Pearce was doing similar here except without the goals and the results!

Shite is shite,but Irish shite is shitier than English shite & that's pretty shite !!

Look at our gates under that prick Pearce & Beany.

Peeps weren't prepared to watch that kind of drossball even before The Sheikh arrived.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Justified logic » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Wonderwall wrote:England U17s are currently 3-0 up with Foden on the scoresheet. Sancho also with a penalty pffft

Tuned in just in time to see Foden hacked and Mexico score twice. Who's the Eurosport commentator? He seems to be willing Mexico to win.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:12 pm

Swales4ever wrote:

in that respect I came in also to ask informed folks about who's the retarded sociopath which confined Phil's talent on the right flank.

Steve cooper is the U17 coach. Managed a total of 65 footballing appearances of which 57 were for Bangor City. Spent his coaching career with Wrexham and Liverpool academies before moving to the England set up.
Wonderwall

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Wonderwall

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Steve cooper is the U17 coach. Managed a total of 65 footballing appearances of which 57 were for Bangor City. Spent his coaching career with Wrexham and Liverpool academies before moving to the England set up.

cheers boss.

I've been told by google he is a welsh former semi-profesional and son of a referee.
perhaps mine was a tad too much of a rant, but I am really fed up at seeing the lad's talent on U17 selection instead of leading the swing in Southgate realm of boredom, where he clearly belongs.
one thing is being obscured by KdB and Dave but this is bordering farcical, imho.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Justified logic » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Some goals from last night from our new kid in the Ederson vs Bravo game (Bravo still shit).

Watch on youtube.com

And some goals from our other new kid!

Watch on youtube.com
Justified logic

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:21 pm

how fucking shit is bravo??
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:how fucking shit is bravo??

imho, question should be:
if Neymar is worth in the region of three Pogbas, how many Pogbas+Lukakus we are gonna need to account Jesus value, in very short time.
Ive never been much arsed of accountancy, but I feel we should already use Pogbas+Lukakus as means of worth.

disclaimer: Im particularly tired tonight and suspect my language is accordingly flawed.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Justified logic » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:05 pm

I'm bored
Justified logic

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:11 pm

Justified logic wrote:I'm bored

so true,
perhaps, it's healthy to remind that we have been so much accustomed to luxury, sexy football, that we are at risk to react as addicts do. ;)
but what a fantastic booze City is!

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Sterling and Delph have pulled out of the England squad.

Hopefully a good sign that they are really putting city first for the moment and not bothering with meaningless friendlies.

Who else are we missing on international duty. We could really do with giving a lot of our players a rest, we have started to look a bit jaded over the past couple of weeks. Train, rest and recover for the next couple of weeks and then a big push until Christmas would ease the pressure in the league when all the cup competitions start getting heavy in jan/feb/march
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby aaron bond » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:30 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:Sterling and Delph have pulled out of the England squad.

Hopefully a good sign that they are really putting city first for the moment and not bothering with meaningless friendlies.

Who else are we missing on international duty. We could really do with giving a lot of our players a rest, we have started to look a bit jaded over the past couple of weeks. Train, rest and recover for the next couple of weeks and then a big push until Christmas would ease the pressure in the league when all the cup competitions start getting heavy in jan/feb/march

Good news that they're both out of the squad. Priority is for them to rest so that they're available for our next match.

We don't need meaningless international matches aggravating any injuries.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:36 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:Sterling and Delph have pulled out of the England squad.

when delph got “injured” at the end of arse match i did wonder if it had been calculated to swerve the internationals (again). well done, delphy. just wish KDB and others would follow suit.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:

when delph got “injured” at the end of arse match i did wonder if it had been calculated to swerve the internationals (again). well done, delphy. just wish KDB and others would follow suit.

This is what we expect from our players - I think some of our players have seen the reaction of PeP when Kompany decided to once again put country before club....and now hes on the bench...and has been for a while and probably will be for a while longer.

Players at City cannot afford to get injured as there is so much competition for places..get injured and your spot may be gone for a while longer than your injury.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:23 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:

I'm sure Delph would love to be in the England squad in the summer, but his best chance of that is staying fit and maintaining his great form with City, not being on the bench or whatever, while Raheem is a certainty anyway. They may both really be injured for all I know, but sitting this one out is a good move either way.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:28 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:

This is what we expect from our players - I think some of our players have seen the reaction of PeP when Kompany decided to once again put country before club....and now hes on the bench...and has been for a while and probably will be for a while longer.

Players at City cannot afford to get injured as there is so much competition for places..get injured and your spot may be gone for a while longer than your injury.

excellent point!
and what a perfectly ordered lexicon :mrgreen:

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Justified logic » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Story accompanied by photos of Sterling. I wonder why...
Justified logic

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:30 pm

That knock to Delph in the game had me a little worried. Not for England but for us. However, seeing KDB holding him up and calling for the medical staff really had me thinking he could be out for a while.

Hopefully it was just precautionary but that half second of footage didn't fill me with optimism.

Sterling probably just fucked them off, knowing he was going to get boo'd whatever.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum