Amazon versus Sky

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Amazon versus Sky

Postby Swales4ever » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 pm

You now make me feel like having a personal fuckign dig at Carl, WTF! :shock:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Chinners » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:36 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:
Chinners wrote:Oh I get it Carl, and of course it's fantastic with the facilities, players etc. Just know what my response would be if it was Maureen and co trailblazing this for a mere £10mil

CPB - City have never been at the forefront 'as usual' and I saw you're post . . . . twice, so that blinkered bollox is nonsense as well.

Hooray for us!!

Why are you so emotional.agressive & personal in your posts. You may be a vet on here but that doesn't always make you right or fully informed.

City have been at the forefront of thinking & actions from the moment HHSM became our leader. His vision has shaken the established order to its core & he's only just started. He won't settle for second in anything !!

As for what the rags do,think or say.....so what. They're so far behind us it's irrelevant !!

As I said,show some respect to the club & fellow posters. We're Blues not rags.

Er you need to chillax .... I'll give respect to all fellow posters as I see fit..... except the one's that smell a bit fishy (not you btw ... as yet)

I am not allowed to work with animals since I killed my sister's rabbit so you are incorrect about that asumption well.

Having followed the club home and away for many seasons I think its more the other way round, they need to respect fans that stuck by them when we were shite, not give bandwagon jumpers the chance to 'buy' loyalty points as one example. Yes I don't like some of the other things they are doing ... that my personal opinion, nothing to do with aggression ...... twat
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby CrownPointBlue » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:02 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
Chinners wrote:Oh I get it Carl, and of course it's fantastic with the facilities, players etc. Just know what my response would be if it was Maureen and co trailblazing this for a mere £10mil

CPB - City have never been at the forefront 'as usual' and I saw you're post . . . . twice, so that blinkered bollox is nonsense as well.

Hooray for us!!

Why are you so emotional.agressive & personal in your posts. You may be a vet on here but that doesn't always make you right or fully informed.

I think you are confusing Chinners with people like me...Chinners is a gentleman 24/7 where as I'm the kind of cunt that gets emotional, personal and aggressive more often than not.

FYI This site is probably not what you are used to, as here we have a lot of freedom of speech - exactly how it should be dont you think ? That's what makes this site shit loads better than other mother Teresa sites and its been like this since 1999 until we morphed into this site , so I don't think you're going to change fuckall with your request on less aggression , emotions and personal fuckign digs )))

Fuck off you creepy fat faced cunt.....how's that ??
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby CrownPointBlue » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:20 am

Chinners wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:

Hooray for us!!

City have been at the forefront of thinking & actions from the moment HHSM became our leader. His vision has shaken the established order to its core & he's only just started. He won't settle for second in anything !!

As for what the rags do,think or say.....so what. They're so far behind us it's irrelevant !!

As I said,show some respect to the club & fellow posters. We're Blues not rags.

Er you need to chillax .... I'll give respect to all fellow posters as I see fit..... except the one's that smell a bit fishy (not you btw ... as yet)

I am not allowed to work with animals since I killed my sister's rabbit so you are incorrect about that asumption well.

Having followed the club home and away for many seasons I think its more the other way round, they need to respect fans that stuck by them when we were shite, not give bandwagon jumpers the chance to 'buy' loyalty points as one example. Yes I don't like some of the other things they are doing ... that my personal opinion, nothing to do with aggression ...... twat

I agree with much of what you say,particularly you being a twat. That's clearly beyond doubt !!

Supporting the down trodden & life's unfortunates,of which you are clearly a leading member,is laudable.

Where I will be a challenge is when you and fellow posters are un or ill informed or just wrong.

Because you don't know what is happening in the business development of the club or in global sports broadcasting doesn't mean it's not happening or wrong. In your case little knowledge is rather dangerous.

In having said that, I think we'll get on quite well.....opposites attract and all that. Come and have a pre match pint in The Railway,Fairfield some time.

I the meantime fuck off you dim prick !!
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Chinners » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 am

<Sigh> Just a little heads up ... I'm the teacher on here and I give out the grades, if it wasn't for the beer offer you'd be in detention now sonny jim .....

E
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby CrownPointBlue » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:29 am

Chinners wrote:<Sigh> Just a little heads up ... I'm the teacher on here and I give out the grades, if it wasn't for the beer offer you'd be in detention now sonny jim .....

E

Hey dimmbo......you couldn't give out wind.

Ive told you before but won't tell you again.....show respect !!

You coming for a pint ? My mates would probably find something like you quite interesting.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Chinners » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:36 am

Ha ha, good work B+

Respect is something to be earned ...

I'm probably up next for the Arse game in Nov
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:38 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:

Hooray for us!!

I think you are confusing Chinners with people like me...Chinners is a gentleman 24/7 where as I'm the kind of cunt that gets emotional, personal and aggressive more often than not.

FYI This site is probably not what you are used to, as here we have a lot of freedom of speech - exactly how it should be dont you think ? That's what makes this site shit loads better than other mother Teresa sites and its been like this since 1999 until we morphed into this site , so I don't think you're going to change fuckall with your request on less aggression , emotions and personal fuckign digs )))

Fuck off you creepy fat faced cunt.....how's that ??

1 out of 10.

Face is well fit.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:59 pm

isn't it amazing how the return of real football seems to have sideeffects more powerful than any chemical overboost?

accordingly, I think I may be excused for a little showing of my egomania as I feel compelled to shed light on the crypto fishy thing, by confirming that I use to take a long shower twice a day, barring adverse situational circumstances.
and not to mention of how happy messrs. chanel are about the balance of my customer relation with them. :lol:

last but most certainly not least, I don't pray but my all my saddened thoughts are with Chinners' Sister on the murdering of her late rabbit. Poor Thing! :cry:

Watch on youtube.com

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Watch on youtube.com
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Grandad Rosler » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:30 am

Sideshow Bob wrote:not sure how to feel about this. always love watching city content but i think this one could be cringey. 10M is nice i suppose.

Could be quality, the 2 NFL series they've produced (All or nothing) have been decent
Grandad Rosler
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Andy Morrison

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:31 am

Chinnera ate his sisters rabbit. After which he had 2 showers with Carl.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby CrownPointBlue » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:15 am

Hazy2 wrote:Chinnera ate his sisters rabbit. After which he had 2 showers with Carl.

I've mentioned Royston Vasey on here on several occasions in a semi jocular manner.

However,the more this forum unfolds the more some posters seem to fit the bill as established residents.

Keep it coming you fucking weirdos !!
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:54 am

Hazy2 wrote:Chinnera ate his sisters rabbit. After which he had 2 showers with Carl.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fucking brilliant, Hazy!
MCF ppost of the month, already, imo.

mark: hors categorie.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:20 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:

I've mentioned Royston Vasey on here on several occasions in a semi jocular manner.

However,the more this forum unfolds the more some posters seem to fit the bill as established residents.

tbh, CPB, I am bewildered by You...

You often come across as someone with sopmething among ears, well capable of articulating interesting syllogisms.
Then... all of the sudden You come up with baseless furious digs at random targets.

You talk of weirdos and gentlemen: well, arguably there aren't many on here, once discounted the very point made by Carl addressing You above.
but the funny thing is that, at least to my understanding, the very first target You aimed to is probably the one who most epitomize the notion of a gentleman among us....
the poor Chessmaster was caught by such a surprise that the best he could resort, out of his nearly unlimited storage of sophisticated humour, was to exercise his fading memory into the evergreen catalogue of nazi rankings.

as others have said, even though I find this say pretty much out of contest on a football forum, respect should be earned and introducing ourselves as instable bipolar freaks is not the easiest path to it, imo.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby CrownPointBlue » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:25 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:

You often come across as someone with sopmething among ears, well capable of articulating interesting syllogisms.
Then... all of the sudden You come up with baseless furious digs at random targets.

You talk of weirdos and gentlemen: well, arguably there aren't many on here, once discounted the very point made by Carl addressing You above.
but the funny thing is that, at least to my understanding, the very first target You aimed to is probably the one who most epitomize the notion of a gentleman among us....
the poor Chessmaster was caught by such a surprise that the best he could resort, out of his nearly unlimited storage of sophisticated humour, was to exercise his fading memory into the evergreen catalogue of nazi rankings.

as others have said, even though I find this say pretty much out of contest on a football forum, respect should be earned and introducing ourselves as instable bipolar freaks is not the easiest path to it, imo.

Look you freak,I've tried being my normal,inteligent,articulate,knowledgeable & insightful self where I've observed aggression,emotion & cyber bullying only to be told by the vets to man up and be a rude,ignorant twat like the rest of you.

Please let me know which one you prefer......I'll be excellent at either or both. Now fuck off darling !!
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:43 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:

Look you freak,I've tried being my normal,inteligent,articulate,knowledgeable & insightful self where I've observed aggression,emotion & cyber bullying only to be told by the vets to man up and be a rude,ignorant twat like the rest of you.

Please let me know which one you prefer......I'll be excellent at either or both. Now fuck off darling !!

chill down and stand on the cue, mr prick!
I am the only official pariah on here, and don't even dare to think otherwise. :evil:

johnny foreigner/tourist/bandwagoner ...... checked
not breed a Blue ................................. checked
confrontational egomaniac ..................... checked
crypto lysergic language ........................ checked

I just offered my little 5 pence, help Yourself as you wish.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby bigblue » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Swales4ever wrote:johnny foreigner/tourist/bandwagoner ...... checked
not breed a Blue ................................. checked
confrontational egomaniac ..................... checked
crypto lysergic language ........................ checked

I just offered my little 5 pence, help Yourself as you wish.

if I'm included in that list then I take offence.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:48 pm

We have to accept our Club is moving forward in the Technological World we live in. Social Media of today is yesteryear Black and White television of the 70s, it reaches and audience of billions globally, Potentially millions of next generation shirt buying City fans.

Point being, it matters not if you, or I think this stuff is cringe worthy or not. It is putting City in Social media spotlight. Therefore it has already achieved its objective, its job done. Younger fans enjoy the Fly on the wall stuff, helps them identify with their stars, and the Club they support.

Must say though, when I turn on the Amazon Fire Stick on the upstairs TV at night I love seeing the City badge on the main menu. I am always reminded of where we come from, and where we are now. Never fails to make me smile. :D
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Chinners » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:55 pm

I remember the official website posting some video a few years ago about the marketing result of the Tevez poster ...the power & reach of that 'stunt' was quite enlightening to be honest
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum