Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:15 pm

BBC's bloated city hating poltroon Pearce starts his post match interview with Whinger with
'Arsene, how difficulty is that to take - the manner of City's goals in the second half?'
Cretin speaks unto Cretin - talk about scripted slime
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41792812
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Thanks for posting mate, really does say a lot about the new footballing era that is hitting the PL. Arsenal used to be everybody's 'To Watch' team because of their enjoyable football. Our play surpasses anything they used to play and neutrals can only surely look at us with pure joy. We're all football supporters, afterall.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:44 pm

johnny crossan wrote:BBC's bloated city hating poltroon Pearce starts his post match interview with Whinger with
'Arsene, how difficulty is that to take - the manner of City's goals in the second half?'

The Beeb have always been Sky 4 centric and whatever we do will make no difference until we start getting the hits on their site.

You don't really notice it when you're playing as the 'also rans' but my lord, you notice when you're challenging the chosen few. Made even worse since their move to the Swamp.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:BBC's bloated city hating poltroon Pearce starts his post match interview with Whinger with

The Beeb have always been Sky 4 centric and whatever we do will make no difference until we start getting the hits on their site.

You don't really notice it when you're playing as the 'also rans' but my lord, you notice when you're challenging the chosen few. Made even worse since their move to the Swamp.

Am sure I am repeating myself on this, but I am so glad my late dad was not a football fan and sure had never browsed on here.
All these conclusive evidences of pathetic blatant bias by his Sacred BBC... that would have seriously to let him wallow in folly!

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Am sure I am repeating myself on this, but I am so glad my late dad was not a football fan and sure had never browsed on here.
All these conclusive evidences of pathetic blatant bias by his Sacred BBC... that would have seriously to let him wallow in folly!

I was brought up to believe that the Beeb was the bastion of impartiality but as you get older you then see how they nuance their stories to suit a certain agenda.

I wonder if we will now see a debate on our true footballing values and the anti-football that they play over at the Swamp? I'm assuming that if the Rags had won and we hadn't got the 3 points that it would've been game on for the Rags with endless stories of how they will overcome the Pep Revolution and that 'The Rag Way' will overcome, so I expect to see the Rags questioned on their inability to not only play decent football, but to now be in a position where they aren't really making the PL a contest.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Can't wait for MotD ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I was brought up to believe that the Beeb was the bastion of impartiality but as you get older you then see how they nuance their stories to suit a certain agenda.

I wonder if we will now see a debate on our true footballing values and the anti-football that they play over at the Swamp? I'm assuming that if the Rags had won and we hadn't got the 3 points that it would've been game on for the Rags with endless stories of how they will overcome the Pep Revolution and that 'The Rag Way' will overcome, so I expect to see the Rags questioned on their inability to not only play decent football, but to now be in a position where they aren't really making the PL a contest.

well, Mate... let's just pretend it's just football: it means almost the world to us lovers of the Original English Game, but in the big scheme of things, not so much to rest of humanity.
As per Your wondering about the start of a decent recognition of football facts... it was rethorical, wasn't it? ;)

Still, all I can say is that all those tales of mom and dad listening to Radio London, as to the ultimate hope in the freedom and justice to come, are probably the most dearly memories of my early youth.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Can't wait for MotD ;-)

I listened to much of the scum/Chelsea game on 5 live today. I know Phil Neville is biased but he was in overdrive today and the commentator, whoever he was , was trying to make out the game was just about the best the world has ever seen!!!

The same gushing praise continued back in the studio. It seemed like a concerted attempt to make us all think Utd are playing beautiful exciting football. Absolutely sickening.

I wonder if they will be pushing the same agenda on MotD tonight
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

I listened to much of the scum/Chelsea game on 5 live today. I know Phil Neville is biased but he was in overdrive today and the commentator, whoever he was , was trying to make out the game was just about the best the world has ever seen!!!

The same gushing praise continued back in the studio. It seemed like a concerted attempt to make us all think Utd are playing beautiful exciting football. Absolutely sickening.

Well if they can do it on live tv, they should be able to do it after the fact and with the benefit of tweaked editing.

It was fascinating watching one game and having a completely different game being described on the commentary.
It's the same wankers who tried to do the opposite when we played the dippers.

As I said in the match thread, we were watching the rags being reffed by a rag and listening to two rags describing the game.

What could possibly be weird about that?
Original Dub

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:12 pm

but Motd misses the magic imagination underneath radio.
ie to say, you can still twist a video... but not that much ;)

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:28 pm

In fairness to jamie carragher he said that the rags tried to open up but basically thier defence just looked shit and they never looked like scoring :lol:

Rat boy tried to argue but he had no real argument.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:31 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

well, Mate... let's just pretend it's just football: it means almost the world to us lovers of the Original English Game, but in the big scheme of things, not so much to rest of humanity.
As per Your wondering about the start of a decent recognition of football facts... it was rethorical, wasn't it? ;)

Still, all I can say is that all those tales of mom and dad listening to Radio London, as to the ultimate hope in the freedom and justice to come, are probably the most dearly memories of my early youth.

My parents got me into City ........ the b'stards!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Just imagine them in the back room. They have 2 weeks to put the Rags on a pedestal, able to come back at a City team that will have a dip in form. There was so much hope that Maureen would try to counter what they seen at ours, putting the Rags back in the spotlight for entertaining football. But what did they get?

I didn't see the game but the reports are enough and even the likes of the RatBoys will be changing their tunes, because they have to.

Now they can't hark on, can't even espouse their positive bollox, because, from what I've read, they went to park the bus, again!

Imagine the editorial afterwards? Not much to say really.

Oh,cans get in kev, MotD in full swing ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:My parents got me into City ........ the b'stards!

OH IF ONLY all the b'stards were that savvy!

my granddad only brought me to my 1st trip abroad to watch that magnificent football played by those Northerwestern Englishmen wearing sky blue.
mind, those were still the days when the most influential Italian sport writer (Gianni Brera) was raving about the perfect football match: a nil-nil stalmate.
the ol good Nereo Rocco's Padova/AC Milan catenaccio golden age.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Wenger just said that Sterling dived! You fucking plum, all respect has gone.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Wenger just said that Sterling dived! You fucking plum, all respect has gone.

Well done Shearer and Wright, calling Wenger out.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Wow fuck off Wenger " we all know sterling dives well "

N some shit about twice in two years bad decisions wtf?? Glad Wright put him straight
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Dameerto » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:50 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Wenger just said that Sterling dived! You fucking plum, all respect has gone.

I knew Wright would be honest about it - Shearer surprised me saying that Wenger owed Sterling an apology though. Wasn't expecting that from him. Glad to hear it though.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Nick wrote:Wow fuck off Wenger " we all know sterling dives well "

N some shit about twice in two years bad decisions wtf?? Glad Wright put him straight

Interesting that MotD had Dave an extra half yard offside compared to Sky. However, I did think he was offside by a mile at the time, it was the replay that showed that it was so close.

Not Kolarov's toe close, but an understandable margin for error.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I knew Wright would be honest about it - Shearer surprised me saying that Wenger owed Sterling an apology though. Wasn't expecting that from him. Glad to hear it though.

It's not much of a shock at the moment, they've been purring about us lately, and rightly so.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum