Feeling Good Thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Feeling Good Thread

Postby sheblue » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:12 am

Our biggest threats are injuries and fatigue, fingers crossed both can be kept at bay. There is still a long way to go and a lot of ball to be kicked yet.

This is the first season I have actually felt that we have a realistic shot at the champions league, yes there is some apathy but ultimately the fact is that it would be great for the club if we could win it.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:32 am

mr_nool wrote:
Mase wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I'm fairly certain this is going to be the greatest city team ever assembled and I'm a miserable pessimist. We're watching history unfold.

I’m the same. I’m waiting for that first loss like “it’s coming. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves I’m still nervous”.

When we’re 20 points clear I’ll get the little fella out and windmill.

I'll wait until we have two consecutive great seasons. There're been to many false dawn's since the sheikh took over when I thought we've started our reign only for scum or Chelsea to ruin the party. (If I'm honest, we are the most consistent and successful team in the league since our first title, but who gives a fuck about the number of top four finishes? It's silverware that counts.)

very good point, Noolie.
although You know Yourself, this time eeez different.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:38 am

sheblue wrote:Our biggest threats are injuries and fatigue, fingers crossed both can be kept at bay. There is still a long way to go and a lot of ball to be kicked yet.

This is the first season I have actually felt that we have a realistic shot at the champions league, yes there is some apathy but ultimately the fact is that it would be great for the club if we could win it.

Not only for the club but also the likes of Silva, Aguero, Kompany despite his recent struggles, really deserve to have a Champions League medal considering the players they are. All three could've jumped ship to clubs that could've offered them greater opportunities to win Europe's top prize but they passed up them opportunities, I'd like to see us win it for them as much as us.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:50 am

This thread needs a soundtrack

Watch on youtube.com
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Still a few pessimistic cunts about then. Good to see most are living the football dream in this unbelievable current era of Manchester City FC . On another note I am not of fan of ridiculous waste of time friendly International breaks , but this one could have just come at the right time for us . Since the last World Cup International break the City squad have had a punishing PL and CL schedule plus a tough Caribo or whatever its called tie which went into extra time . A helping hand to rest our tired squad ? i think so very much ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby patrickblue » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Scatman wrote:I'm just waiting for it to go tits up somehow. It can't be like this for much longer.

Just for you.

http://the4thofficial.net/2017/11/manchester-city-retain-interest-experienced-west-brom-defender-just-man-pep-needs/
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:53 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Scatman wrote:I'm just waiting for it to go tits up somehow. It can't be like this for much longer.

Just for you.

http://the4thofficial.net/2017/11/manchester-city-retain-interest-experienced-west-brom-defender-just-man-pep-needs/

indeed, a kind of thought well capable of bad-humouring(or something to the same effect in proper language). ;)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Dunnylad » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:01 pm

We have been fortunate that Delph has filled in effectively at left back, but are light in that area, equally without the Otter we now look light at centre half. The same could occur if Jesus or Aguero pick up any sort of lengthy layoff - we need the gods to smile upon us or the 'tablets' to continue to work well ;o)
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum