This Weeks Other Games l 2-3 Dec 17

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Weeks Other Games l 2-3 Dec 17

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:26 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
IanWright wrote:I really, really hope you guys turn em over next Sunday, big time. Yes, we played very well yesterday but conceding 2 early goals in a big game is pretty dire

That being said, only an English media darling of a football manager can be hailed as a defensively minded, counter attacking master when his team has just conceded 33 shots against them.

If City can exploit these weaknesses, we're looking at 1-6 levels again (and I'm not sure about the 1)

Dunno how they see anything other than a lucky rags win yesterday. You shot yourselves in the foot with the goals but if it wasn't for some lucky defending and a huge performance from degay, you guys would have comfortably beaten them.

BT Sport gave their man of the match to Lingard. There's many a lowlife shite in that team of theirs but that little scrote with his silly dances has a face that is just asking to be smashed.

An unbelievable decision. DeGea made the most saves ever in a match and they give it to Lingard. Hope he plays next week as he will be shown up for the poor footballer that he is. And yet the pundit, I assume Mcpointy, will be asked back next week to give his 'expert' opinion

Had they given it to De Gea it'd have been an admission that the rags had been battered and were lucky to win.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby john@staustell » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:29 pm

Struggling to get worked up about Bournemouth and Southampton now, but you never know
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby IanWright » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Im struggling to see why they couldn't make it a midweek fixture just gone. Instead they had Southampton going up Manchester on a Wednesday night and Burnley going the other way to Bournemouth.

Typical PL. Never, ever thinking about the fans.
"If you asked 100 people, 99 would say Adebayor was wrong. The 100th would be Mark Hughes." Arsene Wenger
IanWright
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Arsenal
My favourite player is: Paul Merson

Postby john@staustell » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Jon Moss. What a clown. Any correct decision is usually accidental
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:48 pm

IanWright wrote:Im struggling to see why they couldn't make it a midweek fixture just gone. Instead they had Southampton going up Manchester on a Wednesday night and Burnley going the other way to Bournemouth.

We are away at Palace on New Years Eve. A notoriously difficult place to get to at the best of times, let alone when there will be very little public transport. A child would do a better job of compiling the fixture list
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Justified logic » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:50 pm

nottsblue wrote:
IanWright wrote:Im struggling to see why they couldn't make it a midweek fixture just gone. Instead they had Southampton going up Manchester on a Wednesday night and Burnley going the other way to Bournemouth.

We are away at Palace on New Years Eve. A notoriously difficult place to get to at the best of times, let alone when there will be very little public transport. A child would do a better job of compiling the fixture list

But it does mean I get to go! Going with NT and his brother if anyone else would like to join us for a swift half beforehand - if the pubs are open at that time on a Sunday.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Justified logic wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

But it does mean I get to go! Going with NT and his brother if anyone else would like to join us for a swift half beforehand - if the pubs are open at that time on a Sunday.

Make sure that Cunt NT gets the round in every time....hes the cunt that always disappears to the loo when its his round.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Justified logic » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Make sure that Cunt NT gets the round in every time....hes the cunt that always disappears to the loo when its his round.

Thanks for the warning! ;)
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum