Do we want Zabba to play?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Do we want Zabba to play?

Postby phips » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:23 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
phips wrote:glad that Sane didnt really have a go at Zaba. im sure those were Pep's instructions. we need to respect a blue legend and we did just that while getting the 3 points.

You’re a complete cunt.

aw poor baby sad that because other, established posters said the same thing as me that you released you were wrong?
its okay. you'll come up with a good, legit insult for me next time.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby HailNerdQueen » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:45 pm

I want the opposition to be in form, their best players well and on the pitch, and for us to utterly annihilate them!
Respect is due club legends, absolutely. But hoping the opposition has a shit night so we win is perhaps the wrong approach and attitude?

There is no conflict or improvement when we play a shit side, or a team missing key players. You can only get better by bashing up against people who pose an actual challenge. Don't play with kid-gloves on either, that's insulting to the opposition and the player you're saying you should honour. Get out there, play the best football we can, and hope the opposition does the same.

That is respect.
HailNerdQueen
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Sergio Agüero

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:16 pm

zabs went missing today , so let‘s leave it at that eh ?

He‘s s great City player , topping up his pension right now.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:29 pm

HailNerdQueen wrote:I want the opposition to be in form, their best players well and on the pitch, and for us to utterly annihilate them!
Respect is due club legends, absolutely. But hoping the opposition has a shit night so we win is perhaps the wrong approach and attitude?

There is no conflict or improvement when we play a shit side, or a team missing key players. You can only get better by bashing up against people who pose an actual challenge. Don't play with kid-gloves on either, that's insulting to the opposition and the player you're saying you should honour. Get out there, play the best football we can, and hope the opposition does the same.

That is respect.

Respect.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Justified logic » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:17 am

HailNerdQueen wrote:I want the opposition to be in form, their best players well and on the pitch, and for us to utterly annihilate them!

That is respect.

True. One has only to observe the trajectory of Scottish football and Celtic in particular.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum