Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby phips » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:18 am

wow that guy today was bad. i dont for one second think it was a conspiracy though; i think he's just utter shit
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Plain Speaking » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Original Dub wrote:Probably the weakest ref this season.

No bias/incompetence imo..
Just out of his depth.

He was repeatedly conned by them falling over, especially Long. A naive ref just guessing at what had happened.

We have Mike Dean for West Ham on Sunday. He is a scouser who hates Sterling. He sent him off for celebrating his last minute winner last match and gave a penalty against him in an earlier game for a foul in the area that wasn't even appealed by the opposition. He's also booked him for diving when he's been fouled.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby freshie » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:

Just out of his depth.

He was repeatedly conned by them falling over, especially Long. A naive ref just guessing at what had happened.

We have Mike Dean for West Ham on Sunday. He is a scouser who hates Sterling. He sent him off for celebrating his last minute winner last match and gave a penalty against him in an earlier game for a foul in the area that wasn't even appealed by the opposition. He's also booked him for diving when he's been fouled.

Didn't know Deane is a bin dipper
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:01 pm

freshie wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:

Just out of his depth.

Chester fan apparently, much like Taylor is an Altrincham fan. Fuck, alright mate we are thick bastards and only people who support non league teams make good refs. PiGMOL is so bent it stinks. Where is the FBI when you need it.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Plain Speaking » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:46 am

Wonderwall wrote:
freshie wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:

Just out of his depth.

Chester fan apparently, much like Taylor is an Altrincham fan. Fuck, alright mate we are thick bastards and only people who support non league teams make good refs. PiGMOL is so bent it stinks. Where is the FBI when you need it.

The difference with Dean and Taylor is Dean doesn't referee the Merseyside games, whereas Taylor does the rags and ourselves. I suppose refs might argue if they declare their support/allegiance for a big team they could be prevented from refereeing many of the biggest games. The club should get a private detective onto Taylor to prove his, and his family's allegiance to the Rags. He shafted us against Chelsea big time and could easily do again in the future.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:14 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
freshie wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:

Just out of his depth.

The difference with Dean and Taylor is Dean doesn't referee the Merseyside games, whereas Taylor does the rags and ourselves. I suppose refs might argue if they declare their support/allegiance for a big team they could be prevented from refereeing many of the biggest games. The club should get a private detective onto Taylor to prove his, and his family's allegiance to the Rags. He shafted us against Chelsea big time and could easily do again in the future.

It's a little out of date that mate. Dean was dropped from the FA Cup final back in 2006 due to their being a conflict of interests with Liverpool playing in it. Last season I had a look into his record of ref'ing the Dipper teams and couldn't see one game dating back about 5 or 6 seasons. And why did I look, well, because now he was going to ref the Dipper Derby! He ref'd both teams a couple of times last season but it seems this season we"re back to the status quo. So, the question is 'Why?'.

I personally think he looked at Alty Taylor (they're both in the Cheshire Association btw) and went back to Riley and said 'If he can ref the Rag cunts then I should be able to ref my team'. He got his dream for one season and we'll see if anything else comes a long.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:36 pm

So Clattenburg went into the Chelsea v spurs game "with a gameplan"?

And not for the first time Mark. That's for sure. Guillam ball ache tweeted that English referees have too much power.

He can see it from Spain and some folk on here can't see it at all.
Original Dub

Postby nottsblue » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Original Dub wrote:So Clattenburg went into the Chelsea v spurs game "with a gameplan"?

And not for the first time Mark. That's for sure. Guillam ball ache tweeted that English referees have too much power.

Shocking admission. Basically saying he didn't do his job for fear of tabloid headlines. What about the teams that were due to play Spuds next? They could argue they should've played a weakened spuds side and the lost points could've cost them a place or two in the final league table, which at £3m odd a place in not small change.

Thing is, I'd be gobsmacked if it was just Clattenburg who was doing this. Game plan management? Fucking cheating if you ask me
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby gillie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Original Dub wrote:So Clattenburg went into the Chelsea v spurs game "with a gameplan"?

Ronan perhaps the blind fuckers will get their sight back after hearing what that bent Geordie fucker has now said.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:56 pm

So he basically cheated / didn't do his job.

How many times have me and you said this over the last few fuckign years ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm

nottsblue wrote:

Shocking admission. Basically saying he didn't do his job for fear of tabloid headlines. What about the teams that were due to play Spuds next? They could argue they should've played a weakened spuds side and the lost points could've cost them a place or two in the final league table, which at £3m odd a place in not small change.

Thing is, I'd be gobsmacked if it was just Clattenburg who was doing this. Game plan management? Fucking cheating if you ask me

Just Clattenburg! The fuckers are told the game plan before we even know who they are!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Michael Oliver appointed for the derby

Could've been worse...
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:20 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Michael Oliver appointed for the derby

Could've been worse...

Lovely little extract from the Rag loving daily fail.

"""Michael Oliver has been named as the referee to take charge of the upcoming Manchester derby. The two rivals will go head to head on Sunday at Old Trafford, in a potential title decider"""

Retarded twat who wrote that, needs to do Maths.City are 8 points clears.We win we will be 11 points clear.We lose we will still be 5 points clear.This means it is never in a million years a Title decider.Only the Rags Cup Final. :lol: :lol: .

These fuckers are overly confident. :roll: :roll:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:29 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:

Could've been worse...

"""Michael Oliver has been named as the referee to take charge of the upcoming Manchester derby. The two rivals will go head to head on Sunday at Old Trafford, in a potential title decider"""

Retarded twat who wrote that, needs to do Maths.City are 8 points clears.We win we will be 11 points clear.We lose we will still be 5 points clear.This means it is never in a million years a Title decider.Only the Rags Cup Final. :lol: :lol: .

They've got to draw the Rags in somehow.

Oliver was very hit and miss for both of us last season and this is the 3rd time we've had him this season already.

Very much a Homer but at least I think he's honest in his decisions.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby freshie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:44 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:

Could've been worse...

Oliver was very hit and miss for both of us last season and this is the 3rd time we've had him this season already.

He's the most incompetent ref in the league
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:49 pm

freshie wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:

Could've been worse...

10000% he’s not bent in the slightest. He’s just a very very shit referee.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Mase wrote:
freshie wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:

Could've been worse...

The worst thing I see is that he thinks he got it right, unless he didn't see it!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby freshie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 pm

Mase wrote:
freshie wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:

Could've been worse...

Definitely. I used to think he was bent. He's not - he's just useless
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:36 pm

freshie wrote:
Mase wrote:
freshie wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Definitely. I used to think he was bent. He's not - he's just useless

he got Walker sent off for nothing as fourth official - a real team player
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:46 pm

well bent frog tonight - ignores blatant fouls on us, bookings for nothing, time wasting rewarded - perfect UEFA material.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum