Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Pardon!

I'm getting nervous now - he's gone very quiet

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:55 am

Two anguished rag slugs trying to start a 'Hate Arrogant City' campaign - the super-bloated Custis with a script direct from PEG.
'Herrera was a definite penalty'..... 'Lulu hits Eddy in face should have been 2-2'.....pathetic and contemptible that they consume air time on TV
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:03 am

johnny crossan wrote:Two anguished rag slugs trying to start a 'Hate Arrogant City' campaign - the super-bloated Custis with a script direct from PEG.
'Herrera was a definite penalty'..... 'Lulu hits Eddy in face should have been 2-2'.....pathetic and contemptible that they consume air time on TV

Custis is a Pig.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:31 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Two anguished rag slugs trying to start a 'Hate Arrogant City' campaign - the super-bloated Custis with a script direct from PEG.

Custis is a Pig.

The fella from the Times, (Oliver Kay?), was decent. Liked the way he dismissed Custis' moan about the dressing room banter by bringing up what the rags and Lingard in particular were doing after the EL final win.

It's now got to the stage where the rags in the media are clutching at straws with our performances. The dick even saying City are ruining football by winning the title before Xmas and that's the reason Stamford Bridge and the Swamp were quiet as fuck in the last home matches. He then says this City side aren't the first to play like this and the rag side of 2000/2001 also won the PL before Xmas. Bet the daft cunt didn't moan how the rags were ruining football then.

Shame Martin Samuels wasn't on. He'd have had Custis for his breakfast, then shat him out so Custis would have to go quietly back to Mourinho to say "sorry boss, I tried my best, but the nasty man from the Mail tore me to shreds and he made me look silly"
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:32 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Custis is a Pig.

complete cunt
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:18 am

nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Custis is a Pig.

The fella from the Times, (Oliver Kay?), was decent. Liked the way he dismissed Custis' moan about the dressing room banter by bringing up what the rags and Lingard in particular were doing after the EL final win.

It's now got to the stage where the rags in the media are clutching at straws with our performances. The dick even saying City are ruining football by winning the title before Xmas and that's the reason Stamford Bridge and the Swamp were quiet as fuck in the last home matches. He then says this City side aren't the first to play like this and the rag side of 2000/2001 also won the PL before Xmas. Bet the daft cunt didn't moan how the rags were ruining football then.

Shame Martin Samuels wasn't on. He'd have had Custis for his breakfast, then shat him out so Custis would have to go quietly back to Mourinho to say "sorry boss, I tried my best, but the nasty man from the Mail tore me to shreds and he made me look silly"

I don't think Samuels would have had him for breakfast. Looks like he has gone off, well past his sell by date and would give him a severe dose of food poisoning.

The other two spoke first about City and Custis was squirming in his seat as the praise was flowing so after a quick positive word he started coming out with his usual garbage. Quite good the way Ashton ridicules him
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:32 am

Custis and Duncan castles makes me laugh. It's not even offensive anymore
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:42 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Custis is a Pig.

Park the bus thT fat fucker swallowed it".............
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby john@staustell » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:15 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Custis is a Pig.

complete cunt

Very odious RAG. Nice to see them making a joke of him and his worship of Maureen
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby patrickblue » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:15 am

london blue 2 wrote:Custis and Duncan castles makes me laugh. It's not even offensive anymore

The two aforementioned, plus bitter Stan and Eamon Dunphy are just so ridiculously biased, bitter and blinkered, that they are becoming a laughing stock.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:00 am

Classic resurrection TV this morning, three embittered geriatrics groan collectively as they are told they have to discuss City next. Suppository legends apparently :lol:
(Custis was such an embarrassment last week they've decided not put the show on Youtube)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:38 am

johnny crossan wrote:Classic resurrection TV this morning, three embittered geriatrics groan collectively as they are told they have to discuss City next. Suppository legends apparently :lol:
(Custis was such an embarrassment last week they've decided not put the show on Youtube)

I only watch it when you post clips on here, just to wind myself up a little. These are the same sad bastards that give their biased opinion to millions through their columns so what make them sound any different to their daily bollox.

Hopefully you'll post a clip mate, so I can have a rant myself. Maybe they'll regurgitate the latest fad of our despotic owners or the Joey Barton '300 million every transfer window's bollox.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:45 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Classic resurrection TV this morning, three embittered geriatrics groan collectively as they are told they have to discuss City next. Suppository legends apparently :lol:

I only watch it when you post clips on here, just to wind myself up a little. These are the same sad bastards that give their biased opinion to millions through their columns so what make them sound any different to their daily bollox.

Hopefully you'll post a clip mate, so I can have a rant myself. Maybe they'll regurgitate the latest fad of our despotic owners or the Joey Barton '300 million every transfer window's bollox.

I might just risk a copyright strike to highlight the unmitigated drivel spouted by these dinosaurs.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:56 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I might just risk a copyright strike to highlight the unmitigated drivel spouted by these dinosaurs.

Cheers bud. I'll continue watching the Christmas movies until posted ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Kippax Sean » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:28 pm

These brown tongued rag lovers in the media need to be called out more often and shown up for all the shite they're spouting. Rag land is imploding. Enough is enough.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:48 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I want to hear the drivel...I want to hear the drivel.....I want to hear the drivel.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I want to hear the drivel...I want to hear the drivel.....I want to hear the drivel.

half the horror
Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:05 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

half the horror
Watch on youtube.com

My goodness, typical stomach churning stuff there from a moronic bunch of sour and disgusting cretins.

Moreover, one has to ask the question in view of the bankruptcy of their intelligent thought, were they all dead and buried but then latterly exhumed and dusted down to fill a void in this particular programme's participants ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:20 pm

steve curry wakes up everyday and thinks it's still 1976
also, what the fuck is his voice all about?!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:38 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

half the horror
Watch on youtube.com

Cheers

Steve Curry.....looks like a pig , dresses like a pig and talks like a pig.

A pig.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum