Big Dave

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Big Dave

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:30 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:Daily Fail had a couple of close up images of David Silva Head in last night Sport section. I personally thought they had been deliberately taken up close. :(

Their Sports headline Last night, I thought deliberately included the words “Shine” and “Head” to insinuate to the reader. ;)

I noticed today they still have the pictures, but have totally changed that headline to one about his wife and Baby. :lol: :lol:

Newspapers really are bastards. :twisted:

Yeah and that's what I was trying to say.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:31 pm

The birth of a child possibly in the balance because of complications and social media thinks it knows best by spreading world wide gossip and bullshit . World has gone mad and morals and dignity no longer exist because some cunt somewhere wants a “click” .
Best wishes to David Silva his wife and there close family and I wish them all the luck and happiness in the world .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:31 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:Daily Fail had a couple of close up images of David Silva Head in last night Sport section. I personally thought they had been deliberately taken up close. :(

Their Sports headline Last night, I thought deliberately included the words “Shine” and “Head” to insinuate to the reader. ;)

I noticed today they still have the pictures, but have totally changed that headline to one about his wife and Baby. :lol: :lol:

It’ll all be forgotten by overnight.
Yesterday’s news or gossip.

Hair today gone tomorrow.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Justified logic » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:39 pm

john@staustell wrote:Yeah I do understand the issues Noolie. But lack of information leaves a massive vacuum which will be filled by excrement, when a million people want to know and millions more have an interest.

You mean millions of Nosey Parkers (no offence intended PP!) :roll:

Anyhoo... I'm pleased for Dave and his missus that, despite what has clearly been a rocky road, the situation is good so far and hope that it continues that way. Looking forward already to Mateo leading us to our 20th league title!
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby zabbadabbado » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:41 pm

john@staustell wrote:

Yeah and that's what I was trying to say.
I have agreed with pretty much everything you have said. 8-)

People will always speculate,its human nature.And i know we men can be as bad as women,i have worked all my life in a predominantly Male environment,some of them are like women on steroids. :lol: :lol:

Remember that Alberto Balsam Shampoo advert Has she ...or hasn't she ?............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby zabbadabbado » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:44 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

It’ll all be forgotten by overnight.
Yesterday’s news or gossip.

Hair today gone tomorrow.
Very good,Be careful :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:45 pm

john@staustell wrote:Yeah I do understand the issues Noolie. But lack of information leaves a massive vacuum which will be filled by excrement, when a million people want to know and millions more have an interest.

I get your point too, mate. But there are so many idiots on social media, it doesn't really matter what you communicate or how. The idiots and trolls will answer with hateful bile anyway. As an example, Lineker retweeted Silva's letter with best wishes in Spanish. Half of the comments were about how he was an idiot for using an accent on the "e" in "que" and the rest were totally unrelated, hateful and snide remarks about immigrants committing crimes or something to that degree.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:54 pm

Best wishes. Shit like this can break a man.

Hope all goes well.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby zabbadabbado » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:57 pm

City64 wrote:The birth of a child possibly in the balance because of complications and social media thinks it knows best by spreading world wide gossip and bullshit . World has gone mad and morals and dignity no longer exist because some cunt somewhere wants a “click” .
Best wishes to David Silva his wife and there close family and I wish them all the luck and happiness in the world .
Obviously we all wish his missus, the Baby, and David well. Great player who we all admire.

Playing Devils advocate though. I understand t he wanted a media black out for personal reasons .Still I felt it was handled wrong by his team.

You will probably disagree, but I think they should have been just a little bit more specific.

Your Star players suddenly disappears. There is a full on news black out on the reasons why. Some posters suggested we never talk about him again until he returns, when ever that is. When one enquires about his welfare, looking for anything to offer some hope you are told you are a selfish nosey twat. :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile rumours start circulating like wild fire.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby edge275 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:06 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
City64 wrote:The birth of a child possibly in the balance because of complications and social media thinks it knows best by spreading world wide gossip and bullshit . World has gone mad and morals and dignity no longer exist because some cunt somewhere wants a “click” .
Obviously we all wish his missus, the Baby, and David well. Great player who we all admire.

Playing Devils advocate though. I understand t he wanted a media black out for personal reasons .Still I felt it was handled wrong by his team.

You will probably disagree, but I think they should have been just a little bit more specific.

Your Star players suddenly disappears. There is a full on news black out on the reasons why. Some posters suggested we never talk about him again until he returns, when ever that is. When one enquires about his welfare, looking for anything to offer some hope you are told you are a selfish nosey twat. :lol: :lol:

Never really noticed you before but loving your posts recently. Keep up the great work!
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:17 pm

It was fairly obvious it was this and there can be nothing worse when there are complications and not knowing if your child will survive. Enough so that you want minimal contact with people other than those within the inner family circle.

Anyway, well done Dave and family, hopefully the hard yards are out the way and all goes swimmingly hereon in.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:29 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:

His team handled it how David Silva and his close family wanted the situation to be handled , possible life and death situation and baby now born very premature so many difficulties lie ahead . Very sensitive difficult situation and like another poster has mentioned a situation that can break people . World we now live in has become a shameless selfish undignified mess , if someone in David Silva,s situation ask,s for a media blackout it should be repsected . Not having a pop at you pal just social media and the trolls , ignorant bigoted pricks that “live” on it . Real life thank goodness still exists!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Original Dub » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Lock this thread. It's a fucking mess.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:02 pm

Unreal isn't it...some soft cunts are so fucking precious........most of them hypocrites.

Agreed...Lock it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Thread should have been locked a while ago , embarrassing!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby ENIAM NAM » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:42 pm

So, basically, Silva doesn't play for personal reasons.

Some people think we should know what they are
Some people don't

Silva tells us what those personal reasons are

Some people are happy and think he's been badly advised
Some people think he's been pushed into it by social media speculation.

Nothing to see here people. Move on.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Now we can lock this thread.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Image

Do you need a safe space Carl??

Does the board now need a safe space? Ffs
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:05 pm

ruralblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Image

Do you need a safe space Carl??

Does the board now need a safe space? Ffs

Some cunts needs a physcologist due to being offended....I think we should all chip in for site shrink.

Ill donate.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Also with regards to the rumours the most comical one popped up on facefuck this morning. "Silvas baby was born 'coloured' and he approached Sterling reckoning on it was his"

Hope the baby is alright and Dave continues to play week in week out.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum