Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Great piece on sterling

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/his-hear ... ujg7a5gfa9

Sterling is quality! The amount of shit he’s had to deal with as a young man so far in life is more than we’ll deal with in our whole life. Similar to Balo.

I’d love to scrap 500 Liverpool fans at the same time for some of the shit they come out with about him.

Not sure how that would pan out mate.

You'd probably need a hand :lol:

Who wouldn't lend a hand to a man fighting 500 scousers? Even a 98-year-old granny would put the boot in the whining bastards.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:09 pm

Steve Bower on Football Focus just now about Burnley against City in the cup last week-end
"after 55 minutes they were 1 nil up and the better team"
Surprise, surprise, Bower was 10 years an MUTV star - remember "Crerand & Bower"- these hate-filled rags are woven into the fabric of the BBC.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Original Dub » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Mase wrote:

Sterling is quality! The amount of shit he’s had to deal with as a young man so far in life is more than we’ll deal with in our whole life. Similar to Balo.

I’d love to scrap 500 Liverpool fans at the same time for some of the shit they come out with about him.

Who wouldn't lend a hand to a man fighting 500 scousers? Even a 98-year-old granny would put the boot in the whining bastards.

Very good point.
Original Dub

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:21 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Mase wrote:

Very good point.

One upright City fan is worth far more than a mere 500 despicable Scousers.

For my money, the odds would still be on Mase, the only problem being that he might run out of breath as he chased them back to their stinking hovels.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Kolarov and the Serbian wolves are helping me and we’re taking all those fuckers out!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Burt » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Mase wrote:Kolarov and the Serbian wolves are helping me and we’re taking all those fuckers out!

I'm in Beefy fella. The crew is ready!!!
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Burt wrote:
Mase wrote:Kolarov and the Serbian wolves are helping me and we’re taking all those fuckers out!

I'm in Beefy fella. The crew is ready!!!

Remember the days.

We're all older now, but we'd still take the fuckers ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:26 am

Absolutely joke this morning. Most talking about Liverpool “outclassing” us....FFS we had a poor ten minutes where we lost our heads and made a few mistakes. Outclassed is our home match against them. Referring to their goal scorers as “the fab four” hahaha get he fuck out of here Ox won’t have a better game his whole career. Embarrassing.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:37 am

Mase wrote:Absolutely joke this morning. Most talking about Liverpool “outclassing” us....FFS we had a poor ten minutes where we lost our heads and made a few mistakes. Outclassed is our home match against them. Referring to their goal scorers as “the fab four” hahaha get he fuck out of here Ox won’t have a better game his whole career. Embarrassing.

Yep, outside of that ten minutes, we played quite well and I don't believe anyone could begrudge us the point we so very nearly won at the end.

Some proper overreacting going on, from some our own as much as rival fans, and of course the hacks and their hyperbole.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Justified logic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:02 am

BBC Football front page wankfest:

MOTD2 analysis: Energy, belief and fantastic finishing - how Liverpool beat Man City

Who went toe-to-toe with De Bruyne & came out on top? Garth Crooks' team of the week

Liverpool 'made right statement' by ending Man City unbeaten run

'Wow!' - Shearer & Murphy on 'incredible' Liverpool v Man City

Liverpool end Man City's unbeaten record in thriller
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:19 pm

The reaction was obvious, it really was what the Rag, Dipper and London club media wanted. Tells you all you need to know about the media and pundits when the likes of Rags and Dippers come together, just like RatBoy and Carragher.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Martin Tylers commentary yesterday was disgusting, a new low for him I thought. His hate and bias vile is not only blatantly obvious but by far the worse we have ever heard from any commentator / pundit type.
Disgusting.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 pm

sheblue wrote:Martin Tylers commentary yesterday was disgusting, a new low for him I thought. His hate and bias vile is not only blatantly obvious but by far the worse we have ever heard from any commentator / pundit type.
Disgusting.

Couldn't agree more. The first 60 minutes was dedicated to how few times we have won at Anfield, or at Goodison for that matter. The last 30 minutes was dedicated to how good it was to see us lose and how many people would be happy for it. These speeches lasted so long he wasn't commentating on the game at some points.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby sheblue » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:58 pm

john@staustell wrote:
sheblue wrote:Martin Tylers commentary yesterday was disgusting, a new low for him I thought. His hate and bias vile is not only blatantly obvious but by far the worse we have ever heard from any commentator / pundit type.
Disgusting.

Couldn't agree more. The first 60 minutes was dedicated to how few times we have won at Anfield, or at Goodison for that matter. The last 30 minutes was dedicated to how good it was to see us lose and how many people would be happy for it. These speeches lasted so long he wasn't commentating on the game at some points.

When Mane scored he, overwhelmed by emphatic joy, screamed something like "payback for the red card".
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:58 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Disgusting.

We didn’t have Tyler thank fuck .But I heard he said something like “ Hope Mane scores to get revenge for the sending off at ours . “ or something like that.
So Ed’s revenge for getting poleaxed and 8 stitches in his face , would be what then ?
I wish I knew how to Twitter the cunt I would give him some shit ,
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:04 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Disgusting.

Totally agree.

The cunt is 100% a rag. It must be a case that at this stage, he doesn't give a fuck about hiding it, because he spends the entire match giving us shit in some form or another and then sounds like a kid on Christmas morning whenever we concede.

And I don't give a fuck about that Aguero commentary - the cunt witnessed the most dramatic moment in the history of the game. That wasn't joy in any shape or form. That was exasberation and astonishment.

You want to hear joy and ecstasy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_hVQvHorQ

Knock yourself out.
Original Dub

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Tyler has come out declared that he is a working fan because of the abuse he gets saying he is a rag.

Mute button works for me
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby sheblue » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Tyler has come out declared that he is a working fan because of the abuse he gets saying he is a rag.

Mute button works for me

True but there should not have to be a mute button. Its not acceptable that such a person is continually allowed to act in such a manner.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby PeterParker » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:02 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Tyler has come out declared that he is a working fan because of the abuse he gets saying he is a rag.

Mute button works for me

Life gave Tyler a proper ”prize„ he had to witness, live, and celebrate the Aguero moment.

I am satisfied with that. The fucker had to celebrate the biggest moment in EPL history from the team he hates the most.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby patrickblue » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:27 pm

PeterParker wrote:

Mute button works for me

Life gave Tyler a proper ”prize„ he had to witness, live, and celebrate the Aguero moment.

I am satisfied with that. The fucker had to celebrate the biggest moment in EPL history from the team he hates the most.

On the subject of Tyler

https://www.unibet.co.uk/blog/football/premier-league/why-sky-and-martin-tylers-portrayal-of-manchester-city-as-being-the-big-bad-wolves-has-run-its-course-1.986750
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum