Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Well, I'd just like to say, fuck off you dirty little rat bastard.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:50 am

Original Dub wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Dead right. Worst witch hunt in football. For nothing.

And yet Yer Cuntymores of this world get Media Jobs .

Exactly.

Haven't heard much from the woman beater lately. Is he still digging that hole or has he piped down??

I turn off the radio as soon as I hear his voice Dub
Twat of the highest order
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby aaron bond » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:28 am

patrickblue wrote:It was because he had the temerity to leave media darlings 2 for what Brenda, the media, and what seemed at the time dozens of ex scouse "legends" (led by that cunt Aldridge) all made out was just for the money.
Then him having a shite world cup (along with the rest of them) gave them all a ready scapegoat.
I don't think the majority of the booers had any idea why they were booing him.

Sanchez won't get any shit, cause he's playing for media darlings 1.

The abuse Sterling received from Liverpool, the media and fans of all clubs was nothing short of horrific.

His response to everyone has been fantastic though. He has worked hard and turned into an even better player than when he joined us. He has the opportunity to win his second League Cup next month and if we win the league this season he will have been one of the main reasons.

He’s achieved more in 3 seasons with us than he would have if he had stayed at Liverpool for the rest of his career.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby LukeLaf » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:57 pm

Dimples wrote:The Rags were using these excellent Best Penis Extenders and getting their act together before Sanchez in a Mo. type of way. Hard to beat, conceding very few goals, scraping wins,, boring as fcuk. Sanchez is class and will them a lot stronger. Gives them a shot at the CL. Bad news. Also it shows the Glazers are prepared to invest. More bad news.
The positive for us is his age. He could be in decline already? Also the high wages may upset a few. Hopefully Pogba for one will be unhappy.

The wages will upset the rest of the big dogs for sure. Allegedly, someone already requested a meeting with the people in charge. The article I've read didn't say who though, so who know's if it's true at all.
Last edited by LukeLaf on Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
LukeLaf
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Chinners » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:01 pm

LukeLaf wrote:
Dimples wrote:The Rags were getting their act together before Sanchez in a Mo. type of way. Hard to beat, conceding very few goals, scraping wins,, boring as fcuk. Sanchez is class and will them a lot stronger. Gives them a shot at the CL. Bad news. Also it shows the Glazers are prepared to invest. More bad news.
The positive for us is his age. He could be in decline already? Also the high wages may upset a few. Hopefully Pogba for one will be unhappy.

The wages will upset the rest of the big dogs for sure. Allegedly, someone already requested a meeting with the people in charge. The article I've read didn't say who though, so who know's if it's true at all.

Pogba's agent apparently
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:41 am

Chinners wrote:
LukeLaf wrote:
Dimples wrote:The Rags were getting their act together before Sanchez in a Mo. type of way. Hard to beat, conceding very few goals, scraping wins,, boring as fcuk. Sanchez is class and will them a lot stronger. Gives them a shot at the CL. Bad news. Also it shows the Glazers are prepared to invest. More bad news.

Pogba's agent apparently

A friend of mine who is a United fan was telling me that he heard that Mino is trying to sign up Lingard and Rashford. Hopefully he does get them signed up so when he does have that meeting he is going in looking for deals for Pogba, Lukaku, Rashford and Lingard. If an average player like Lingard gets a bump in their deal then you can bet every agent will be banging the door down. One thing giving silly wages to a player like Sanchez or Pogba, but the others are bang average.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:27 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Chinners wrote:
LukeLaf wrote:

Pogba's agent apparently

A friend of mine who is a United fan was telling me that he heard that Mino is trying to sign up Lingard and Rashford. Hopefully he does get them signed up so when he does have that meeting he is going in looking for deals for Pogba, Lukaku, Rashford and Lingard. If an average player like Lingard gets a bump in their deal then you can bet every agent will be banging the door down. One thing giving silly wages to a player like Sanchez or Pogba, but the others are bang average.

Zlatan, will have a go also. Rumours are he will want to cash in more money after his energy drink went to shit and he/them cancelled the contract.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby branny » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:09 pm

If it's all about prestige and playing for the club he supported as a boy then why have they had to make him the best paid player in the country to secure his services? Absolute bollox its not about the money.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Mase » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:29 pm

It’s being reported that the little cunt missed a drugs test. How long did Wio get banned for??
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Mase wrote:It’s being reported that the little cunt missed a drugs test. How long did Wio get banned for??

To be fair Mase it was a "known whereabouts" thing and we got fined after 3 offences. I think
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:12 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Mase wrote:It’s being reported that the little cunt missed a drugs test. How long did Wio get banned for??

To be fair Mase it was a "known whereabouts" thing and we got fined after 3 offences. I think

We dont want to be fair mate - we want a fuckign public hangin.!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:16 pm

john@staustell wrote:

With pretty much every news outlet making sure we were mentioned to have broken an "anti-doping" rule several times. Let's see how the same outlets handle this one.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mase » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

I want him dragged back to the third world country he’s from and publicly raped!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:54 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

I want him dragged back to the third world country he’s from and publicly raped!

To be Fair Mase, his country is not as third world as the US of A
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Justified logic » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:23 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Not gay.

Just projection.

:lol:
Justified logic

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby edge275 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Not gay.

Just projection.

I like your name. What made you come up with it?
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby ENIAM NAM » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:11 pm

Why is this thread still open.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:04 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:Why is this thread still open.

for scab lovers :(
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby patrickblue » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:59 pm

Has anyone said they didn't want him anyway.?

If not, I didn't want him anyway.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Justified logic » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:03 pm

edge275 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
john@staustell wrote:To be fair Mase it was a "known whereabouts" thing and we got fined after 3 offences. I think

Not gay.

Just projection.

I like your name. What made you come up with it?

Having a warped and puny mind.
Justified logic

My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum