Other games w/e 10th of Feb.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Other games w/e 10th of Feb.

Postby Justified logic » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Man, that table looks good!
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Sturridge off after 2mins with a hammy. Injury prone players get injured.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby gillie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:14 pm

West Brom playing really well early on.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby gillie » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:25 pm

gillie wrote:West Brom playing really well early on.

FFS gonna keep my gob shut.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:27 pm

gillie wrote:
gillie wrote:West Brom playing really well early on.

FFS gonna keep my gob shut.

He he. Great finish from Hazard.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Hazard for 1-0
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Kinell , City fans already happy, it‘s gonna be a long walk home.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby hayling22 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:16 pm

I've gone from wanting our closest rivals to lose every time, to wanting some to win, which is very unsettling, just to get under the skin of The Rags....
Although I hate The Chavs, they seem to have lost the appetite to spend and rebuild..Hate The Spuds....Would be so funny to see them miss top 4 and Hairy Kane most likely off....Hate The Dippers....No explaination needed!.....Hate The Arse...Hate, Whinger....Spent force, never to be seen again....

It always used to be so easy wanting them all to lose, I don't even know what is the dream scenario now.......Hello, why bother....WE are in a league of our own, it shouldn't really matter anymore!!
hayling22
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Dennis Tueart

Postby City64 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 pm

hayling22 wrote:I've gone from wanting our closest rivals to lose every time, to wanting some to win, which is very unsettling, just to get under the skin of The Rags....
Although I hate The Chavs, they seem to have lost the appetite to spend and rebuild..Hate The Spuds....Would be so funny to see them miss top 4 and Hairy Kane most likely off....Hate The Dippers....No explaination needed!.....Hate The Arse...Hate, Whinger....Spent force, never to be seen again....

It always used to be so easy wanting them all to lose, I don't even know what is the dream scenario now.......Hello, why bother....WE are in a league of our own, it shouldn't really matter anymore!!

Plenty of dog eat dog going on way way behind us for the last 3 CL places , sit back and enjoy 1 or 2 of them implode its going to be fun ! :lol: :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Hate dippers and rags so happy for the others to pick points up around them provided it doesn't affect us.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 pm

hayling22 wrote:I've gone from wanting our closest rivals to lose every time, to wanting some to win, which is very unsettling, just to get under the skin of The Rags....

Dream scenario is the rags getting relegated, but I'll settle for them missing out on top 4 spot. As for the rest don't care who finishes in the top 4.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:07 pm

Dippers 2 behind, Chavs within a win to equal their points, and both have to play the Rags which could really test their season. And with Spurs only 4 away, things could come crashing down quite quickly.

Could our game against the Rags be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

I'd gladly sacrifice our game against the Chavs to ensure we progressed in the CL (game after). And we could sacrifice the game against Spurs as we could be possibly playing Spurs after a semi-final 2nd leg.

You never know, we could inadvertently be in a position to put the Rags out of the top 4.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Gotta say I'm loving every single hoofball slotted home behind Gayer's arse of late. Hoofinho falling on his sword... lol... can't ever have enough of the giant humble pie the Munchens are having to swallow this season... on global media coverage.

I have great expectations for Cunte and a few chealski lads going all in to fuck Moaninho the rough way.
If only the Dippers can avoid their traditional clusterfuck breakdown.... it might turn a Blue Heaven comes may. :twisted:

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Justified logic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Dippers 2 behind, Chavs within a win to equal their points, and both have to play the Rags which could really test their season. And with Spurs only 4 away, things could come crashing down quite quickly.

I'd gladly sacrifice our game against the Chavs to ensure we progressed in the CL (game after). And we could sacrifice the game against Spurs as we could be possibly playing Spurs after a semi-final 2nd leg.

You never know, we could inadvertently be in a position to put the Rags out of the top 4.

Dream scenario!

Would also like the insufferable dippers to miss out but Wenger would have to get his Arse in gear for any possibility of that and it ain't looking good so far.
Justified logic

Postby RodneyRodney » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Dippers 2 behind, Chavs within a win to equal their points, and both have to play the Rags which could really test their season. And with Spurs only 4 away, things could come crashing down quite quickly.

Putting them out of the top 20 would be even better. In a future season , once we've got the title in the bag,
it would be worth loosing a game - preferably by a back-heeled goal by a former rag - just for that to happen. Snigger .
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Justified logic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Nick wrote:So how many wins and how many games pre united ?

I did look, alot of cup games and one game v Chelsea

If the Rags won all there's and we won all ours (6 games) then we'd walk-out at the Toilet to a Guard of Honour.

Do you not think Beefy that, if such a scenario prevailed, Mourinho would be so churlish that he would not allow his players to form a guard of honour ??

As the man who always tries to input the word 'I' into 'Football Team', surely his ego wouldn't allow such an accolade to be so publicly viewed ??

Have we ever had to perform a guard of honour for United?
Justified logic

Postby Chinners » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

If the Rags won all there's and we won all ours (6 games) then we'd walk-out at the Toilet to a Guard of Honour.

Do you not think Beefy that, if such a scenario prevailed, Mourinho would be so churlish that he would not allow his players to form a guard of honour ??

As the man who always tries to input the word 'I' into 'Football Team', surely his ego wouldn't allow such an accolade to be so publicly viewed ??

Nah, it's quite a recent thing invented by John Terry I believe .... I think it sucks to be honest
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Justified logic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:27 pm

Chinners wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Nah, it's quite a recent thing invented by John Terry I believe .... I think it sucks to be honest

During Mourinho's tenancy?
Justified logic

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Chinners wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

You're right Chinners.

At the end of the day, it does seem a little cringeworthy and no-one was more cringeworthy than John Terry, apart from....................

Seriously though, why, because of the way the fixtures fall, does one team get singled out with the onus of providing a so-called 'Guard of Honour' ??

That team may have just been relegated and yet they have to undertake such a charade, when their own players must be sickened to their boots with regard to their own situation. Of course, as City fans, we'd love the SCUM having to do it for us but, at the end of the day, the mere presentation of the trophy, at the end of the season, should be sufficient for all.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby john68 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Mase wrote:When will Pawson be binned off? He’s by far the worst referee around.

and to add insult to injury......we have him for the final.
Tins hats people????

I WONDER WHAT POSITION wENGER WILL CHOOSE TO PLAY HIM?????
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum