The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Chinners » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:32 am

Very rare that I get predictions correct but at present my feeling that Sanchez would have fucled up our balanced squad if we got him look astute .... the fact the rags are paying an extra reported £200k per week on top is merely an added bonus. #BulletWellDodged
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:52 am

aaron bond wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:in the Daily Fail.. Souness BLASTS Pogba: 'He plays like a schoolboy running around in the playground...

So finally they have started to notice... he doesn't actually know what to do.

I hope the press start to pile pressure on now as a flop, he is the type that will get wound up by it, looks a fuclin mardarse to me.

To be fair to Souness, he doesn't rate Pogba and has said this since he's been here.

Before Pogba went back to United I thought he could have been our replacement for Yaya but he’s been massively underwhelming.

How much Mourinho’s tactics factor into this I’m not sure. But considering he was the most expensive player in the world when he signed he is well below expectations.

Add to that United also spent close to £90m on Lukaku, that’s a lot of money badly invested at this time.

Watching him play for Juventus you could see he didn't turn up for the big games. Now he doesn't bother with the likkle ones either.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:01 pm

aaron bond wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:in the Daily Fail.. Souness BLASTS Pogba: 'He plays like a schoolboy running around in the playground...

I hope the press start to pile pressure on now as a flop, he is the type that will get wound up by it, looks a fuclin mardarse to me.

To be fair to Souness, he doesn't rate Pogba and has said this since he's been here.

Before Pogba went back to United I thought he could have been our replacement for Yaya but he’s been massively underwhelming.

How much Mourinho’s tactics factor into this I’m not sure. But considering he was the most expensive player in the world when he signed he is well below expectations.

Add to that United also spent close to £90m on Lukaku, that’s a lot of money badly invested at this time.

Watching him play for Juventus you could see he didn't turn up for the big games. Now he doesn't bother with the likkle ones either.

I only saw him in two games in Serie A, but got the idea he could only play if he was given space... so i could never see what all the hype was about.

I'm just hoping that the rags fall away and Spuds and one of the others overtake them... that way the pressure will mount for a return on the expense.
By the way i have never been convinced by Sanchez either and already Rag fans are asking questions. Lets hope the stew stirs and bubbles up to boiling point by the summer. :) :) :)
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:03 am

Pogba was in an all dominant Juve side with Pirlo. He is now having two years in and Scholes is right, so many aspects of his game are average he is never 90 mill.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Spider Legs » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:27 am

He's just a shit Carlton Palmer :lol:
Spider Legs
Carlo Nash's Debut

My favourite player is: Peter Denis Tueart Barnes

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Spider Legs wrote:He's just a shit Carlton Palmer :lol:

Nice one SL, although more acidic souls might claim that he's not even as 'good' as that.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby AG7 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:17 am

Tomorrow’s L’equip in France reporting that Pogba is unhappy at United and regrets moving back. Sanchez’s arrival has apparently hurt his ego (and thus performances on the pitch) and issues with Mourinhio are going to be blowing out in the open soon.

Can’t paste link here for some reason, but Twitter is alright right now with tomorrow’s paper previews ... check out the account of Simon Curtis (ESPN), he’s tweeted the link to the whole news story ... “Shit hitting the fan at United. Who could have foreseen that with Mourinho's spiky manouevring, the eye watering salaries, the big egos and the scattergun transfer policy....?”
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby AG7 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:23 am

AG7 wrote:Tomorrow’s L’equip in France reporting that Pogba is unhappy at United and regrets moving back. Sanchez’s arrival has apparently hurt his ego (and thus performances on the pitch) and issues with Mourinhio are going to be blowing out in the open soon.

Can’t paste link here for some reason, but Twitter is alright right now with tomorrow’s paper previews ... check out the account of Simon Curtis (ESPN), he’s tweeted the link to the whole news story ... “Shit hitting the fan at United. Who could have foreseen that with Mourinho's spiky manouevring, the eye watering salaries, the big egos and the scattergun transfer policy....?”

Here’s the link:
https://t.co/52mMS8mhaQ
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Justified logic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 am

AG7 wrote:
AG7 wrote:Tomorrow’s L’equip in France reporting that Pogba is unhappy at United and regrets moving back. Sanchez’s arrival has apparently hurt his ego (and thus performances on the pitch) and issues with Mourinhio are going to be blowing out in the open soon.

Here’s the link:

Good find, although I'll have wait until I can get the page translated to appreciate the full meaning.

Liked this comment though: "Un petit tour chez son coiffeur préféré et tout sera oublié..."
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby AG7 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:52 am

Justified logic wrote:
AG7 wrote:

Here’s the link:

Good find, although I'll have wait until I can get the page translated to appreciate the full meaning.

Liked this comment though: "Un petit tour chez son coiffeur préféré et tout sera oublié..."

Open in Google Chrome and it’d translate automatically (or check your browser settings) ...

Oh and - Un petit tour chez son coiffeur préféré et tout sera oublié - means: A trip to his favorite hairdresser and everything will be forgotten!
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Justified logic » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:13 am

AG7 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
AG7 wrote:

Here’s the link:

Open in Google Chrome and it’d translate automatically (or check your browser settings) ...

Oh and - Un petit tour chez son coiffeur préféré et tout sera oublié - means: A trip to his favorite hairdresser and everything will be forgotten!

Yes, I know. That's why I liked the comment!

It's the middle of the night here and I'm on an iPad so will have to wait until I can get on my laptop to get the Google translation.

BTW, if you want to quote a tweet, you can just include the tweet number between [tweet][/tweet] tags and the whole thing will be reproduced as an active tweet.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:59 am

Voila messieurs
"Difficult relations with José Mourinho, a disappointment born from Manchester United's playing level: the Frenchman is going through a dark period that feeds his reflection on his future.

Dark look buried in his black hood, mine affected: the camera stopped long seconds on Paul Pogba Sunday at Saint James Park, Newcastle-Manchester United (1-0). The French midfielder, anonymous for more than an hour, had taken a seat on the bench for a few minutes. A rare scene and therefore innocuous? A few months ago, maybe. For two weeks, and this tense exchange between José Mourinho and Pogba against Tottenham on January 31 (0-2), the former Turinian (24 years) through a real hole air. One of those who could leave traces. A sequence that resulted in two substitutions and, for the first time this season, excluding injuries, a non-appearance against Huddersfield (2-0, February 3)."
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby AG7 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:17 am

AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:27 am

AG7 wrote:

I wonder if it came down to it who U****d would get rid of first, the marketing machine or the megalomaniac.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby AG7 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:35 am

Duncan Castles is a Mourinhio mouthpiece, so is Mourinhio leaking this out? :lol:

AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby frankswift » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:42 pm

De Gea's responsible for their inflated position in the league more than anyone else in that team.

Wonder what he's thinking.
frankswift
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Take a wild guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:47 pm

So here we go.. out in the mainstream press now:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 12276.html

could start to get messy this... get yer popcorn in
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:49 pm

frankswift wrote:De Gea's responsible for their inflated position in the league more than anyone else in that team.

Wonder what he's thinking.

good point, i'd hazard a guess that it have something to do with 'am i at the right place'
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby City64 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:00 pm

Duncan Castles is THE biggest bell end on twitter , the Maureen cock sucker gets mocked every single day on there . He has no credibility whatsoever other than whatever he says is utter utter pro Maureen bullshit !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:56 pm

City64 wrote:Duncan Castles is THE biggest bell end on twitter , the Maureen cock sucker gets mocked every single day on there . He has no credibility whatsoever other than whatever he says is utter utter pro Maureen bullshit !

Must confess I started following him again after I realised even rags think he's a laughing stock. One of the funniest accounts on there. :lol:
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum