All Our Yesterday’s Trophy

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: All Our Yesterday’s Trophy

Postby zuricity » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:58 am

Now that the soil is no longer frozen in the garden i will be out there working. I am sure i might hear any goal celebrations as the rest of the village tune in..Which might be a problem, since it is one of those sleepy villages ( or should i say Willages). I hope any celebrations don‘t go on into the night, Might have to call the police out. I hope the willage black and white tv can get a signal, don‘t want any riots in the willage do we ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Re: All Our Yesterday’s Trophy

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:03 pm

zuricity wrote:Now that the soil is no longer frozen in the garden i will be out there working. I am sure i might hear any goal celebrations as the rest of the village tune in..Which might be a problem, since it is one of those sleepy villages ( or should i say Willages). I hope any celebrations don‘t go on into the night, Might have to call the police out. I hope the willage black and white tv can get a signal, don‘t want any riots in the willage do we ?

Are you the only cunt in the willage Zuri mate ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum