Carragher

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Carragher

Postby PeterParker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:19 pm

Even if I drink a bottle of water I still can't spit that much.

Is he a fucking alpaca or what?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby john@staustell » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:28 pm

PeterParker wrote:Even if I drink a bottle of water I still can't spit that much.

Haha

Former footballer mate. Lifetime of practice
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby nottsblue » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Just driven past him on the motorway. Then I realised it was just someone who looked like him. You could say he was the spitting image.....

I'll get my coat
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:56 pm

PeterParker wrote:Even if I drink a bottle of water I still can't spit that much.

it was all one lump.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby mr_nool » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:00 pm

It's been a veritable Carragher assassination on Social media today.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby freshie » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:25 pm

john@staustell wrote:Oh look they've cut our programme half an hour tonight as no one knew how to fill the gap. For the best I suppose

They’ve got the same problem as the rags
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 pm

They've just shown both the incident and the 'apology' on BBC news at 10......

I've let myself down, the family involved, my club etc, I've not done it before and I won't do it again....... Not once did he say SORRY

Tbf, that could just be the BBC sticking their knife with editing?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Really is a gob-shite.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:08 pm

He is now the perfect poster-boy for Sky, the fucking gobshite.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:35 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Couldn't give a fuck. Dickheads filming people trying to provoke a reaction deserve any shit that comes thier way. Loser.
I agree with this.

A bit like those twats that wear all the Lycra, go out in Gangs on their racing cycles riding 2,3, a breast on busy main Roads looking for trouble, Go-Pros recording, just waiting for some irate motorist to jump out of their Car give one of them a good pasting, then post it on Youtube.

What Carragher did was disgusting, no excuses. But the Rag prick recording was looking for it.Carragher should have pulled over got out an hammered the Rag prick instead.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:44 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Couldn't give a fuck. Dickheads filming people trying to provoke a reaction deserve any shit that comes thier way. Loser.
I agree with this.

A bit like those twats that wear all the Lycra, go out in Gangs on their racing cycles riding 2,3, a breast on busy main Roads looking for trouble, Go-Pros recording, just waiting for some irate motorist to jump out of their Car give one of them a good pasting, then post it on Youtube.

What Carragher did was disgusting, no excuses. But the Rag prick recording was looking for it.Carragher should have pulled over got out an hammered the Rag prick instead.

Haha on the cyclists, bless them, they think their cocks look bigger in Lycra the CUNTS.

The bloke who filmed (other than driving whilst using his mobile whilst driving, the grade A cock and will have GMP knocking soon if not already and deservedly so), as you say was clearly looking for a reaction, typical RAG.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby ruralblue » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:04 am

Can't stick Carragher nor spitting but still something about it kind of dumb it down when you hear it was at a rag ;-)

Wish it was Camel gob and he'd be saved from the media and we didn't have to see or hear him again.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby The Maine Man » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:18 am

zabbadabbado wrote:
I agree with this.

You wont mind me spitting at you next time you cut me up then.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby frankswift » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:21 am

BBC radio this morning ran a phone-where people could ring in to describe their experiences of being gobbed on. After a minute I had to switch it off as I felt physically sick. I had never heard anything so nauseating on BBC radio. Apart, of course, from Anthony Blair justifying those actions for which Archbishop Desmond Mpilo "Big Des" Tutu wants him tried for war crimes.

But the hero must be the teenage girl who can be heard telling her father to behave. What a reasonable young woman, dealing with what appears to be a wholly unreasonable parent.

I can only contrast her environment with that of my own 14-year-old daughter, encouraged to thrive and to make all her own choices in life, and brought up with love and care (and a Junior Citizens card and a bedroom filled with half a ton of Manchester City merchandise).
frankswift
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Take a wild guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Justified logic » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:28 am

How do we know the driver is a rag? Where did this take place? His accent is more Liverpool than Manchester.

I won't condemn Carragher till I've walked a mile in his shoes, have his shoes, and can sell them on eBay to gushing scousers.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby frankswift » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:41 am

Justified logic wrote:How do we know the driver is a rag? Where did this take place? His accent is more Liverpool than Manchester.

I won't condemn Carragher till I've walked a mile in his shoes, have his shoes, and can sell them on eBay to gushing scousers.

If he doesn't have a manc accent he may well be a rag. ;)
frankswift
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Take a wild guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:05 pm

Justified logic wrote:How do we know the driver is a rag? Where did this take place? His accent is more Liverpool than Manchester.

Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticise him, you'll be the safety of a mile away.....and you'll have his shoes........
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:29 pm

The Maine Man wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
I agree with this.

Anyone gobs in my face, will get to taste the aluminium Baseball Bat I keep in the Boot. No fucking about. Motorist/Cyclist I don’t give a shit, I won’t discriminate. Then I will pot your windscreen/Drive over your Cycle and get off. Had one, or two, experiences with Boy racers and arseholes in Lycra over the years. I stay prepared for any situation these days.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:24 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
I agree with this.

Anyone gobs in my face, will get to taste the aluminium Baseball Bat I keep in the Boot. No fucking about. Motorist/Cyclist I don’t give a shit, I won’t discriminate. Then I will pot your windscreen/Drive over your Cycle and get off. Had one, or two, experiences with Boy racers and arseholes in Lycra over the years. I stay prepared for any situation these days.

you sound like the problem not the solution
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
The Maine Man wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
I agree with this.

you sound like the problem not the solution

To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail :)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum