the bus attack

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

the bus attack

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:02 am

liverpool fans are murderous fucking scum but no doubt some on here will let them off and blame the police
west ham were slated for what they did to the rags coach at the last game at upton park but liverpool appear to be getting off lightly
cunts
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: the bus attack

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:05 am

Vile.

The Merseyside police and Liverpool Football Club are culpable in their (non) handling of this and should be called to task.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:09 am

Absolutely. Premeditated and they should be held to account.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Bear60 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:13 am

Wasn't there something in Cute Mancs view from the away end about them planning something like this or did I read it wrong ?
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:17 am

Bear60 wrote:Wasn't there something in Cute Mancs view from the away end about them planning something like this or did I read it wrong ?

It was advertised all over social media Bear, they said exactly what they were going to do and it was just allowed happen. Shocking incompetence from the Merseyside police. Liverpool should be ashamed of themselves too for not making more of an effort to prevent it happening.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Justified logic » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:24 am

I put this elsewhere but it really belongs here...

We really weren't at it last night - not tight and not able to deal with their close press.

I wonder how unsettled the team were by the attack on their coach. That could explain our lack of sharpness as even small margins make a big difference at this level.

I find it beyond belief that the club wasn't able to circumvent the scummy scousers' ambush. It had been advertised for ages and there is no one on here who didn't know what was going to happen. I wonder who, if anyone, gives advice on how to deal with scum like the scousers. Simple measures like having the bus arrive at 5pm; sending a decoy for them to attack, protecting it with grills. Jeez. They drove straight into the maelstrom like virgins out picking flowers. Grow up City!

Incidentally, did Liverpool FC make any announcements before the game calling for their scummy fans to show respect to the City team on the bus' arrival?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby mr_nool » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:24 am

For some inexplicable reason Merseyside Police also broadcast that the bus would take an alternative route due to construction. This, including details of the new route, was also published by the Liverpool Echo.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:27 am

It's alright,

Klipperty apologised on camera for something he didn't know was going to happen....................... Direct quote from the CUNT himself on BT Sport before KO.......

"I really don't understand it. There was a lot of talk about it before. We tried everything to prevent a situation like that".

Did you really you fuckin mongrel, so your club didn't put this on their web site advertising the new route...........

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announc ... ester-city
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:32 am

CTID Hants wrote:It's alright,

Klipperty apologised on camera for something he didn't know was going to happen....................... Direct quote from the CUNT himself on BT Sport before KO.......

"I really don't understand it. There was a lot of talk about it before. We tried everything to prevent a situation like that".

Did you really you fuckin mongrel, so your club didn't put this on their web site advertising the new route...........

What exactly did they do to try prevent it?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:38 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:It's alright,

What exactly did they do to try prevent it?

Square route of fuck all.........

Even the dippers on RAWK were questioning the said "building works" on the normal route, the revised route allowed a lot more to congregate (the streets appear a lot wider) than the usual one from what i can make out, i.e. it was done deliberately to maximise the impact.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:43 am

Trouble is it all sounds like sour grapes and whinging after the performance last night, but as JL said, at this level small margins count.
Small margins, like them getting an offside goal and ours being disallowed. Us not getting a penalty. Even though we were not at it (for whatever reasons),
we could still have come away with a lot more than hope.

Liverpool FC are totally complicit in the evnts of last night in my book. The apology is hollow and quite frankly stinks. What Klopp should have said was 'we did everything we could to make it appear like we were doing everything we could'.

Nothing will be done but do the authorities really want football to go back to the dark ages ?
I can think of no other sport other than football where unsporting behaviour towards the opposition is so ingrained in the psyche of both the clubs and the fans alike. It really turns me off the game. Sounds over the top I know, but could you imagine in Rugby for example, where booing the opposition for 80 minutes would be regarded as setting a fabulous atmosphere?

The premeditated planning of bottling the bus and the supposed security arrangements by police and club, was a line well and truly crossed, in my opinion.
We were shite but Liverpool should be ashamed to be associated with such tactics.
Last edited by iwasthere2012 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby mr_nool » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:52 am

iwasthere2012 wrote: Trouble is it all sounds like sour grapes and whinging after the performance last night, but as JL said, at this level small marins count.
Small margins, like them getting an offside goal and ours being disallowed. Us not getting a penalty. Even though we were not at it (for whatever reasons),

Liverpool FC are totally complicit in the evnts of last night in my book. The apology is hollow and quite frankly stinks. What Klopp should have said was 'we did everything we could to make it appear like we were doing everything we could'.

Nothing will be done but do the authorities really want football to go back to the dark ages ?
I can think of no other sport other than football where unsporting behaviour towards the opposition is so ingrained in the psyche of both the clubs and the fans alike. It really turns me off the game. Sounds over the top I know, but could you imagine in Rugby for example, where booing the opposition for 80 minutes would be regarded as setting a fabulous atmosphere?

The premeditated planning of bottling the bus and the supposed security arrangements by police and club, was a line well and truly crossed, in my opinion.
We were shite but Liverpool should be ashamed to be associated with such tactics.

it sure does considering how much City fans mocked the claims that "Atmosphere" and "Intimidation" would get to our players. I think the general idea was that "headphones and curtains shut" would suffice.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sheblue » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:01 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:Trouble is it all sounds like sour grapes and whinging after the performance last night, but as JL said, at this level small marins count.

Agree completely.
This will all be swept under the carpet.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:30 am

Apparently 2 police offers were injured because of it last night. I hope they’re really really fuckin injured so that it attracts wider attention. What if one had died, hit by an object thrown and fell off their horse and smashed their head. Would murder be anything new to these fans? Have they learnt anything at all?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:34 am

Scousers never to blame.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:41 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:Trouble is it all sounds like sour grapes and whinging after the performance last night, but as JL said, at this level small margins count.

Can't disagree with any of that.

Re the blatant penalty not given for Sterling being upended - it was one of the strangest ones of recent times - no replay of it until the match finished and it stunned every one of the pundits when it was pointed out. It was like it never happened in real time.

As you say, we were shamefully shit. But if the rules were applied correctly, it would have finished 2-2
Take a minute to think about that.
Original Dub

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:58 am

Could just be me being cynical but I can't help but feel it's being glorified in the media. Like it's natural behaviour for a big game.

On one hand I think we are well above that but on the other I think they've set a precedent and it would be nice to see thier bus smashed to fuck next week.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:07 am

Fucking do the vile scum scouse bastards on and off the pitch next Tuesday , we have nothing to lose let’s do it proper !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:32 am

mr_nool wrote:For some inexplicable reason Merseyside Police also broadcast that the bus would take an alternative route due to construction. This, including details of the new route, was also published by the Liverpool Echo.

I think that the police legally have to publish information like this for safety reasons. The blame lies with the Echo for re-publishing it.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby mr_nool » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:42 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
mr_nool wrote:For some inexplicable reason Merseyside Police also broadcast that the bus would take an alternative route due to construction. This, including details of the new route, was also published by the Liverpool Echo.

I think that the police legally have to publish information like this for safety reasons. The blame lies with the Echo for re-publishing it.

And apparently the Liverpool FC website.

I can sort of see the point that the police are obliged to publish it.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum