the bus attack

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the bus attack

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Out if interest, Noolie, PP and other European or even further afield posters.

Is this being reported in your countries media or are you keeping up to speed via UK coverage? If local to you, what is the take?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby ENIAM NAM » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:52 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:I think we need to be careful of revenge bus attack next week whatever punishment Dippers get
We will get X 10

We have more class than to extract a revenge, I'd like to think anyway.

That said if this was 30+ yrs back and the coach was travelling the back streets of Moss side things would be different I reckon....

Fuck off. We need to get real. If they can get away with it, we need to do it the same as them x 10. (Not necessarily by bottling their coach but I would love it if we did) We were paralysed by the atmosphere, same as in the league.

It shouldn’t happen, but they beat us because of the atmosphere, not because they are better than us.

We will politely boo the anthem then go back into our shell. The players must see our apathy to this comp, although personally I don’t understand it.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby zuricity » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:58 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Out if interest, Noolie, PP and other European or even further afield posters.

Is this being reported in your countries media or are you keeping up to speed via UK coverage? If local to you, what is the take?

Wasn‘t really in the mood to look around today, but i just checked the website of a paper that gets freely distributed every day and many people using the rail and s-bahn connections read.

They have a video from the front top of the bus and you clearly see the aggro.

Most of the comments were levelled at ‚what do you expect from Liverpool ? They have history for causing trouble‘.

One person , i guess of Slovak origin said it was typical of the cowards, they disappeared when Maribor turned up .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby mr_nool » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:03 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Out if interest, Noolie, PP and other European or even further afield posters.

The media here didn't make a big (or any) deal of it. Haven't seen anything in the papers. They showed footage of it ahead of the game on the telly last night, but the pundit (it was one of the de Boer brothers, if I recall correctly) said that he's been through worse when going to Feyenoord with Ajax, and that it didn't bother him - it just got home worked up.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby s1ty m » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:51 pm

nottsblue wrote:
blues2win wrote:David Thomson, former Liverpool midfielder, blames Everton fans. One Liverpool fan tweets it could have been City fans. Beyond shame.

Aldridge was probably the fan that suggested it was City fans.

The disrespect shown as the bus went by the Heysel memorial too...oh...is there one?
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:58 pm

City64 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:I think we need to be careful of revenge bus attack next week whatever punishment Dippers get
We will get X 10

That said if this was 30+ yrs back and the coach was travelling the back streets of Moss side things would be different I reckon....

All LFC supporters coaches and the team bus have to travel through Salford and Miles Platting / Bradford , all have "notorious " council estates on that route ........ make your own mind up !

I can see it now though City64. United heads get to have a free pop at Liverpool and do whatever they want without reprisal on their club as City supporters will get the blame and our club will pay the price.

It could get totally out of hand and I’d think twice if I was you in getting involved in anything with the Rags.
They don’t have City at heart just a hatred of Liverpool.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby TomS » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Football Media in Germany didn' t mention the attack, bigger article in Spiegel, germans leading political (and News) magazin. In smaller online Media the reception For the red Bus was hyped, but the attacs on our Bus have been sentenced. Similar things happend in germany 1-2 Times a Season.
Thomas
Bert Trautmann Town, Germany
TomS
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC,Werder Bremen
My favourite player is: Sergio

Postby City64 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:27 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
We will get X 10

All LFC supporters coaches and the team bus have to travel through Salford and Miles Platting / Bradford , all have "notorious " council estates on that route ........ make your own mind up !

I can see it now though City64. United heads get to have a free pop at Liverpool and do whatever they want without reprisal on their club as City supporters will get the blame and our club will pay the price.

It could get totally out of hand and I’d think twice if I was you in getting involved in anything with the Rags.
They don’t have City at heart just a hatred of Liverpool.

Its a red scouse hatred of Manchester pal . Dippers never bothered with us until we got good and overtook them now they treat us the same as the rags . Manchester police are good but they cant be every where , City and rags joined up when Rangers fans ran riot after the Europa league final , its a tribal terrortory thing eye for an eye local shit !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zabbadabbado » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:04 pm

They are good at projecting blame on to others scousers,they have mastered it s an art form,Heysel etc. Every year around the time they get the Candles out,So begins the perpetual hand wringing, the calls for some other poor coppers pound of flesh. the never ending blame game, it was the police, it was the ambulance service, it was the scummy Sun newspaper. Never ever any acknowledgement at the major part their own loutish pissed up yob fans played in that terrible incident. Deliberately getting wasted and causing a crush to force the Police to open the Gates all for a fucking “Freebie”. Try and reason with a scouser about that tragedy. If thousands of your fans had not turned up pissed causing a crush the tragedy would never have happened ”thats a fact”. It is the reason we have never reintroduced safe standing areas at football games again. The fear that thousands of scousers could pull the same trick again.

Classless.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby budfox » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:15 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:They are good at projecting blame on to others scousers,they have mastered it s an art form,Heysel etc. Every year around the time they get the Candles out,So begins the perpetual hand wringing, the calls for some other poor coppers pound of flesh. the never ending blame game, it was the police, it was the ambulance service, it was the scummy Sun newspaper. Never ever any acknowledgement at the major part their own loutish pissed up yob fans played in that terrible incident. Deliberately getting wasted and causing a crush to force the Police to open the Gates all for a fucking “Freebie”. Try and reason with a scouser about that tragedy. If thousands of your fans had not turned up pissed causing a crush the tragedy would never have happened ”thats a fact”. It is the reason we have never reintroduced safe standing areas at football games again. The fear that thousands of scousers could pull the same trick again.

Classless.

Perfectly put and absolutely spot on.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:25 pm

budfox wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:They are good at projecting blame on to others scousers,they have mastered it s an art form,Heysel etc. Every year around the time they get the Candles out,So begins the perpetual hand wringing, the calls for some other poor coppers pound of flesh. the never ending blame game, it was the police, it was the ambulance service, it was the scummy Sun newspaper. Never ever any acknowledgement at the major part their own loutish pissed up yob fans played in that terrible incident. Deliberately getting wasted and causing a crush to force the Police to open the Gates all for a fucking “Freebie”. Try and reason with a scouser about that tragedy. If thousands of your fans had not turned up pissed causing a crush the tragedy would never have happened ”thats a fact”. It is the reason we have never reintroduced safe standing areas at football games again. The fear that thousands of scousers could pull the same trick again.

Classless.

Perfectly put and absolutely spot on.

It actually disgusts me that they throw Hillsborough down our throats (I know, I should be more sympathetic) but then do shit like this!

In fact, they do disgust me. They are the worse kind of scum and a complete fraud. We all care about fan safety but then throw bottles at their own. Do they really care?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:47 pm

When Neil custis is saying desperately want a city 4-0 then you know these dippers are scum.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:52 am

london blue 2 wrote:When Neil custis is saying desperately want a city 4-0 then you know these dippers are scum.

Custis a fat rag .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:24 am

quote from on the coach

'They (Liverpool) knew this was going to happen' and another saying: 'We will have to get a new coach for going home' and 'they are fucking scum bags..I hope the world is seeing this....it is the shittest city in England'. There is also reference made to beating Liverpool 'twenty nil'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z5BsmfFnEK
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Thinking about it, with UEFA coming to the decision so soon of when this will be dealt with, does it suggest that they already know the outcome of this tie?

Surely you wouldn't pick a date after the final for something so serious unless you didn't already have intentions for the club involved!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby dazby » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:51 pm

They should be banned from European competition. Effective immediately.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:53 pm

dazby wrote:They should be banned from European competition. Effective immediately.

I think they will be actually but clearly not yet as uefa still have plans for them.

To be honest, dazby, I want to beat them properly.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Nothing here. Not a peep. You lot are keeping me updated, for which I thank you.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Wow BBC going full throttle on this story now , not like them to turn on their “babes” ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby BookJunior » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:05 pm

CTID Hants wrote:It's alright,

Klipperty apologised on camera for something he didn't know was going to happen....................... Direct quote from the CUNT himself on BT Sport before KO.......

"I really don't understand it. There was a lot of talk about it before. We tried everything to prevent a situation like that".

Did you really you fuckin mongrel, so your club didn't put this on their web site advertising the new route...........

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announc ... ester-city

Thank you Mate. With the benefit of hindsight, that is the funniest comment of the week.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum