the bus attack

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the bus attack

Postby mr_nool » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Am I the only one who think us city fans come across as twats for first ridiculing the scousers for planning to give our team bus a hostile reception and believing that that + the Anfield atmosphere would get to our players, and now whinging about what we just ridiculed them for?

NB. I'm not condoning their actions — far from it — but before the game most City fans were certain that it wouldn't make a difference...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:54 pm

mr_nool wrote:Am I the only one who think us city fans come across as twats for first ridiculing the scousers for planning to give our team bus a hostile reception and believing that that + the Anfield atmosphere would get to our players, and now whinging about what we just ridiculed them for?

NB. I'm not condoning their actions — far from it — but before the game most City fans were certain that it wouldn't make a difference...

We're not whinging about them creating atmosphere Noolie. We're criticising them for their criminal behaviour and criticising their club and their police force for their part in facilitating that.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Am I the only one who think us city fans come across as twats for first ridiculing the scousers for planning to give our team bus a hostile reception and believing that that + the Anfield atmosphere would get to our players, and now whinging about what we just ridiculed them for?

We're not whinging about them creating atmosphere Noolie. We're criticising them for their criminal behaviour and criticising their club and their police force for their part in facilitating that.

Add to that would the atmosphere alone have caused the City players to shit their pants like they did - or did the bus smashing effect them most?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:40 pm

Mase wrote:

Add to that would the atmosphere alone have caused the City players to shit their pants like they did - or did the bus smashing effect them most?

I don't think the atmosphere alone would and don't know if the bus issue should have.
I think Pep got a lot wrong and the team shat themselves when we let a stupid goal in.

However regarding the publicising, promotion and execution by club, police and fans alike of what everyone knew was going to take place, I think Liverpool
have overstepped the mark of what can be deemed acceptable in trying to gain an advantage and still remain sporting.
They've crossed the line of sportsmanship.
I think the apologies after the fact are hollow and self serving.

I hope we have a cauldron atmosphere on Tuesday but would never wish to see our club use Liverpool FC as a blueprint of how to conduct themselves, as fans team and team management.

Meet and Greet atmosphere means greeting your own team and giving them the confidence. Why would Liverpool condone the meeting of an opposing team bus to take abuse. To gain an advantage, that's the only reason. They got the benefits and are now back tracking.

It wouldn't and possibly couldn't happen at the Etihad and most of all shouldn't.

We have a modern stadium that protects away teams from this sort of shit.

If you want to drag football back to the 80's go brick a bus.

If you want to see a new era of City showing how football should be, get behind the boys this Saturday and lift them over the line.
Get behind them Tuesday and carry them over the line again and maybe just maybe we'll show the world the way to go.

Jaysus! I wish I was over there.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:05 pm

City64 wrote:Wow BBC going full throttle on this story now , not like them to turn on their “babes” ?

There are a lot of rags in the BBC....................
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:12 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Mase wrote:

I don't think the atmosphere alone would and don't know if the bus issue should have.
I think Pep got a lot wrong and the team shat themselves when we let a stupid goal in.

However regarding the publicising, promotion and execution by club, police and fans alike of what everyone knew was going to take place, I think Liverpool
have overstepped the mark of what can be deemed acceptable in trying to gain an advantage and still remain sporting.

I hope we have a cauldron atmosphere on Tuesday but would never wish to see our club use Liverpool FC as a blueprint of how to conduct themselves, as fans team and team management.

Meet and Greet atmosphere means greeting your own team and giving them the confidence. Why would Liverpool condone the meeting of an opposing team bus to take abuse. To gain an advantage, that's the only reason. They got the benefits and are now back tracking.

It wouldn't and possibly couldn't happen at the Etihad and most of all shouldn't.

If you want to see a new era of City showing how football should be, get behind the boys this Saturday and lift them over the line.
Get behind them Tuesday and carry them over the line again and maybe just maybe we'll show the world the way to go.

Nice post pal and I agree 100% with the first half of it , the second half is a little PC as tribal rivalry will take its course . Don't forget LFC scum not only did what they did outside Anfield with the aid of LFC and their guardians and protectors the Merseyside Police they have "obtained" plenty of tickets for the city sections of the Etihad . Everything what has happened illegally over both ties is totally down to them , it is going to be ugly Tuesday it didn't have to be but it is now all the PC brigade need to get over themselves . AT THE END OF THE DAY THE BLAME LIES WITH LFC AND THEIR SCUM "FANS"
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:13 pm

We won in Naples. Scousers should have been dealt with.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:16 pm

Mitigating circumstances Noolie get over yourself ! They are liars and murderers and pure scum , they have to visit Manchester it isn't over yet !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:29 pm

There is no excuse for violence and injuring people, ever.
Hutch's Shoulder

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:There is no excuse for violence and injuring people, ever.

Bin dippers would disagree .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:03 pm

City64 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:There is no excuse for violence and injuring people, ever.

Bin dippers would disagree .

And they are so wrong.
Hutch's Shoulder

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:17 pm

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Nice post pal and I agree 100% with the first half of it , the second half is a little PC as tribal rivalry will take its course . Don't forget LFC scum not only did what they did outside Anfield with the aid of LFC and their guardians and protectors the Merseyside Police they have "obtained" plenty of tickets for the city sections of the Etihad . Everything what has happened illegally over both ties is totally down to them , it is going to be ugly Tuesday it didn't have to be but it is now all the PC brigade need to get over themselves . AT THE END OF THE DAY THE BLAME LIES WITH LFC AND THEIR SCUM "FANS"

Yeah C64, I was cringing while writing the last bit as it sounds like some of the deluded shit you get over on RAWk, but without having the words for it I think every City fan gets the sentiment.

I like you fully expect trouble on Tuesday.
I just hope the club are totally on board and ready to deal with it by immediately turfing out any Scouse fans identified in the home support.
F@ck them out right at the start and let them face whatever they face outside the ground.

Make it hostile but legal.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:58 pm

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Agreed, completely.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby mr_nool » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:20 pm

City64 wrote:

Mitigating circumstances Noolie get over yourself ! They are liars and murderers and pure scum , they have to visit Manchester it isn't over yet !

Ok, let me explain myself...

Before the game (I don't remember if it was here or on Twitter) I saw a lot of posts saying "Jesus has done worse derbys in Brazil", "We've been to Napels and Turkey, big deal", "Just draw the curtains and put your headphones on".

A lot of people thought that both the Anfield atmosphere and the bus welcome was silly Scouse antics and that it wouldn't affect us.

Well it did, and it does look silly when the same fans who just disregarded those influences now blame them for our defeat.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:33 pm

mr_nool wrote:
City64 wrote:

Before the game (I don't remember if it was here or on Twitter) I saw a lot of posts saying "Jesus has done worse derbys in Brazil", "We've been to Napels and Turkey, big deal", "Just draw the curtains and put your headphones on".

A lot of people thought that both the Anfield atmosphere and the bus welcome was silly Scouse antics and that it wouldn't affect us.

Well it did, and it does look silly when the same fans who just disregarded those influences now blame them for our defeat.

That depends on what you believe caused the defeat, I personally think it was Guardiola's fuck up in the way he set up.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:46 pm

What fcukin‘ atmosphere ? after they were given their media 3 minutes of that god awful song . They were nothing special.

Quiet as a mouse in a church ffs. Stop making these half breeds out as being something special.

They are not.

Uncouth wasters , the only good thing that has come out of scousepool since the fifties is John Lennon . Yeah and fcuk Hey jude , it isn‘t City , we are manc . Roll with it .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:17 am

mr_nool wrote:
City64 wrote:

The only ones looking silly are the scouse scum who were helped by the Merseyside Police they took cheating to a whole new level noolie ! Will be some atmosphere at the Etihad today pal it’s a Manchester thing fuck them scouse cunts they get their turn on Tuesday .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Justified logic » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:29 am

City64 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
City64 wrote:

The only ones looking silly are the scouse scum who were helped by the Merseyside Police they took cheating to a whole new level noolie ! Will be some atmosphere at the Etihad today pal it’s a Manchester thing fuck them scouse cunts they get their turn on Tuesday .

Can we expect a combined rendition of ♪The Shittiest Club in England♫?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:34 am

have Home Secretary opened a probe on Merseyside Police, as yet?

as already expressed, ignored or deemed foolish, ravaging prime foreign investments is not going to do UK economy any further favour than appetite for isolationism has already done.

powerful footage of mounted police standing by, factually making way, to rioters assaulting lawful interests have be covered worldwide.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:17 pm

£20.000 fine laughable jokeafa at its best
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp