Once in a lifetime gone

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Once in a lifetime gone

Postby Justified logic » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:16 am

Guardiola will be admired and respected for what he has achieved but he will never be loved by City fans because he is at heart a Barcelona 'Big Club' boy and doesn't understand and hence can't give a shit about the fans or the local rivalry. Arrogant little prick.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:18 am

Still fuming. And this is really silly, but to the point where I know the PL is won but I'm somehow not arsed when we win it. It should have been yesterday. End of
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PeterParker » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:22 am

Justified logic wrote:Guardiola will be admired and respected for what he has achieved but he will never be loved by City fans because he is at heart a Barcelona 'Big Club' boy and doesn't understand and hence can't give a shit about the fans or the local rivalry. Arrogant little prick.

He had the same problem at Bayern. I was certain their fans are bonkers.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby stevefromdonny » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:49 am

what was pep thinking of, resting bloody players instead of going and winning this game by a country mile, resting players for Tuesday, WHY, we wont score 3 goals and pool will score 1. winning the league and against them was more important :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Not living in Manchester and not having supported City as long as most of you i cannot really relate.
However, I dont see how this is Pep’s fault? Gundogan scored a brilliant goal. Jesus on the bench didnt cause our defense to become terrible in the second half. Pep didnt make Sterling continue to be terrible in front of goal. If he scores one its 3-0 at the half and match over
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:02 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Not living in Manchester and not having supported City as long as most of you i cannot really relate.
However, I dont see how this is Pep’s fault? Gundogan scored a brilliant goal. Jesus on the bench didnt cause our defense to become terrible in the second half. Pep didnt make Sterling continue to be terrible in front of goal. If he scores one its 3-0 at the half and match over

I agree, as I posted in another thread, it is the players to blame.
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Not living in Manchester and not having supported City as long as most of you i cannot really relate.

Every single person in the match thread could see we needed a change after they got their first goal - even before that we needed something new as they were at us.

He waited until they’d scored three. That’s Pep’s fault.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:15 pm

Guardiola cares about the football and the players. That should be enough but it isn't. Our wonderful season currently feels like it happened in the past and only getting through on Tuesday can pick it up again. How the fuck it has reached this stage (for most of us) is beyond parody (even for City).
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:16 pm

failsworthblue wrote:In the schoolyard in the seventies , City v United , a chance to score the goal that wins the game and the league , did I score cannot remember!

We have the best owners in the world and I have always backed them , Pep was a dream manager and the football this season has been wonderfull.

However one man and his arrogance has destroyed not only my dream , but a chance that will probably never come again.

Atkinson?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Mase wrote:

Every single person in the match thread could see we needed a change after they got their first goal - even before that we needed something new as they were at us.

Spot on - fuckign shite management imo. A change HAD to be made , if KDB had come on or Aguero then the scum would have thought twice.

Im still pissed off to the MAX....My fuckign phone has not stopped with the fuckign Munchens...whats even worse I wrote about 20 ''snigger snigger snigger '' texts at half time to these cunts....imagine the backlash I got.

PeP can go fuck himself as far as Im concerned..He has ZERO in common with City fans and has ZERO clue that the derby win to win the prem meant more to us than a CL fuckign win.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby BookJunior » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:34 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:

Spot on - fuckign shite management imo. A change HAD to be made , if KDB had come on or Aguero then the scum would have thought twice.

Im still pissed off to the MAX....My fuckign phone has not stopped with the fuckign Munchens...whats even worse I wrote about 20 ''snigger snigger snigger '' texts at half time to these cunts....imagine the backlash I got.

PeP can go fuck himself as far as Im concerned..He has ZERO in common with City fans and has ZERO clue that the derby win to win the prem meant more to us than a CL fuckign win.

I would never do that. City are famous for catastrophes.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby BookJunior » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:38 pm

I hate to say it but we've had rubbish management since Tony Book, Roberto Mancini excepted.

Roberto was the only manager who understood the fans' mentality.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:44 pm

BookJunior wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:

Karma Carl?
Don’t do it again.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:54 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
BookJunior wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:

Karma Carl?
Don’t do it again.

It would be Karma if the liverpool bus got hit by a fucking meteorite.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:39 pm

BookJunior wrote:I hate to say it but we've had rubbish management since Tony Book, Roberto Mancini excepted.

Roberto was the only manager who understood the fans' mentality.

They've all been searching for Swales' elusive 'repartee' with the fans!
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Saul Goodman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Mase wrote:

Got it. So less about his lineup and more about not recognizing what was unfolding the the second half? I really think he was trying as hard as he could to not bring on KDB and rest him for tomorrow.

Even though 99% of the fans wouldve rather won the league vs United if it meant being eliminated from the CL, Pep cant think like that. Hes been brought in to win the CL. The league is basically wrapped up; for him he’d rather try to beat Liverpool than beat United in a match that—as far as the league is concerned—means far less right now. Its practical but incredibly annoying for us fans
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:05 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
Mase wrote:

Got it. So less about his lineup and more about not recognizing what was unfolding the the second half? I really think he was trying as hard as he could to not bring on KDB and rest him for tomorrow.

Even though 99% of the fans wouldve rather won the league vs United if it meant being eliminated from the CL, Pep cant think like that. Hes been brought in to win the CL. The league is basically wrapped up; for him he’d rather try to beat Liverpool than beat United in a match that—as far as the league is concerned—means far less right now. Its practical but incredibly annoying for us fans

He 100% WOULD NOT if the roles were reversed and it was his beloved Barcelona v Real Madrid!!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:55 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:He 100% WOULD NOT if the roles were reversed and it was his beloved Barcelona v Real Madrid!!

How do you confirm that, mate?

I suspect he would because he is not as passionate as we are. If he were, he'd have twatted Atkinson on full time. :lol:
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:18 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:He 100% WOULD NOT if the roles were reversed and it was his beloved Barcelona v Real Madrid!!

How do you confirm that, mate?

I suspect he would because he is not as passionate as we are. If he were, he'd have twatted Atkinson on full time. :lol:

One , because the powers that be would never have allowed him to drop star players against their arch enemies .

Two , because he’s a Barca fanatic and would never drop his star players against his arch enemy .

Anyway , it’s done and dusted - the texts have stopped !
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:40 am

If Sterling and the cunt of a ref do the jobs we are 5/6 up at half time OR WE rescue a point or go onto win it.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum