*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby budfox » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Done.
When I go to my grave, I shall go with content. I shall go in the knowledge that every rag fan's nightmare ends with a single word: "Aguerrrrroooooo...."
User avatar
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1667
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 pm
Location: Somerset
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: The Brown

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby andyk » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Hello,
Been lurking a long time, not posted yet! Another that's sick of the current BM regime, so reading rather than posting there nowadays. I'll try and join in a bit but I'm a miserable sod tbh. Do you have a transfer / gossip thread here? I'm sick of the utter bollocks in the BM one - that tolmies hairdo prat should be banned for wumming the forum but seems to enjoy unlimited mod protection,
Anyway, cracking season to be a blue. Hoping to get to more games before the end but expensive kids and unpleasant wife get in the way!
andyk
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:02 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:41 pm

andyk wrote:Hello,
Been lurking a long time, not posted yet! Another that's sick of the current BM regime, so reading rather than posting there nowadays. I'll try and join in a bit but I'm a miserable sod tbh. Do you have a transfer / gossip thread here? I'm sick of the utter bollocks in the BM one - that tolmies hairdo prat should be banned for wumming the forum but seems to enjoy unlimited mod protection,
Anyway, cracking season to be a blue. Hoping to get to more games before the end but expensive kids and unpleasant wife get in the way!


Hi chum, hope you enjoy posting on here and feel free to be as miserable as you wish !!

If we succeed in lifting the League title, you will have chosen a lovely time to 'transfer' to us and that should be enough to make anyone smile. :D :D :D

Look forward to reading your thoughts and opinions.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7933
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Lost in the variations of the King's Gambit
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby virajshah125 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:45 am

Hello!
Afternoon all!
This is a Viraj (Cityzen). Thanks for supporting the club till now and I hope you all will support the club in future
Read latest MCFC News Now
virajshah125
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:06 am
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kevin de Bryune

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:19 pm

virajshah125 wrote:Hello!
Afternoon all!
This is a Viraj (Cityzen). Thanks for supporting the club till now and I hope you all will support the club in future


great post!
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15109
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby craigmcfc » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Hi Viraj, I am a Craig
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10720
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 am
Location: Halifax
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:04 pm

craigmcfc wrote:Hi Viraj, I am a Craig


thanks for supporting city craig
keep it up!!
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15109
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Scatman » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:21 pm

virajshah125 wrote:Hello!
Afternoon all!
This is a Viraj (Cityzen). Thanks for supporting the club till now and I hope you all will support the club in future


No chance mate. It's getting too boring.
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3638
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby craigmcfc » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:11 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:Hi Viraj, I am a Craig


thanks for supporting city craig
keep it up!!


Great post!
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10720
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 am
Location: Halifax
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby ruralblue » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 am

craigmcfc wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:Hi Viraj, I am a Craig


thanks for supporting city craig
keep it up!!


Great post!


Have you started supporting City as well Craig? Or you just following Pep around?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10878
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby craigmcfc » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:25 pm

ruralblue wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:Hi Viraj, I am a Craig


thanks for supporting city craig
keep it up!!


Great post!


Have you started supporting City as well Craig? Or you just following Pep around?


Yeah I follow City. Especially Leicester a couple of years ago, but mainly Man City now. Hoping Coventry make it back to the top flight, then I'll support them.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10720
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 am
Location: Halifax
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Parocames Smith » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Hey guys, bit off topic here but would appreciate anyone filling this out for a uni project that I am doing, will take 5 mins max and is about TV and the premier league. Thank you in advance. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LWLTLG3
Parocames Smith
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:24 am
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby virajshah125 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:59 am

Hello Guys,

Please help me out. I am not getting the button to start a new topic in this forum!
Read latest MCFC News Now
virajshah125
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:06 am
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kevin de Bryune

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:33 am

virajshah125 wrote:Hello Guys,

Please help me out. I am not getting the button to start a new topic in this forum!



New members are not allowed to start threads until they have posted for a short time and proved to not be spammers.
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29504
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Rob D » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:47 pm

Hello Everyone

Even though I was born in North London I have been a Manchester City fan since the 1965/66 season when Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison took over.

I was well aware of the club’s history as my Dad had told me about Frank Swift, Bert Trautmann, Peter Doherty and Eric Brook. When I saw City in their first season after promotion in 1966/67, I never imagined we would win the old first division the following season but we did in style and I still say that championship side of 1967/68 is my favourite all time City team and my all time favourite player is still Colin Bell. Bell had absolutely everything the complete player and in my opinion yet to be surpassed by any other City player since.

Like all City fans I have revelled in the good times and endured the hard times of which as supporters we have had more than our fair share. I am now enjoying the most successful period in the Club’s history and I believe all City fans deserve this because in my opinion they are the best and most loyal supporters in the world. I love the Etihad Stadium although I still miss Maine Road if I am to be honest.

I now live in the USA so I am unable to get to see City play, I do see all their matches on TV but it is not the same. I miss the atmosphere and the City fans which is the reason I joined this Forum.

Well that is it from me. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Rob D.
Rob D
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:32 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:53 am

Rob D wrote:Hello Everyone

Even though I was born in North London I have been a Manchester City fan since the 1965/66 season when Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison took over.

I was well aware of the club’s history as my Dad had told me about Frank Swift, Bert Trautmann, Peter Doherty and Eric Brook. When I saw City in their first season after promotion in 1966/67, I never imagined we would win the old first division the following season but we did in style and I still say that championship side of 1967/68 is my favourite all time City team and my all time favourite player is still Colin Bell. Bell had absolutely everything the complete player and in my opinion yet to be surpassed by any other City player since.

Like all City fans I have revelled in the good times and endured the hard times of which as supporters we have had more than our fair share. I am now enjoying the most successful period in the Club’s history and I believe all City fans deserve this because in my opinion they are the best and most loyal supporters in the world. I love the Etihad Stadium although I still miss Maine Road if I am to be honest.

I now live in the USA so I am unable to get to see City play, I do see all their matches on TV but it is not the same. I miss the atmosphere and the City fans which is the reason I joined this Forum.

Well that is it from me. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Rob D.



Great opening post, welcome.Rob
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29504
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Rob D » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:18 am

Thank you.
Rob D
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:32 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:17 am

Rob D wrote:Thank you.



Welcome Rob,

I'm sure you've had a poke round, maybe even 'lurked' for a while?


If so you'll realise folk in here will call a spade a spade, commonly using colourful language to do so, as long as you can cope with that then you should enjoy our community.

Whereabouts in the States do you live and if you don't mind me asking, how have you ended up there?

Once again welcome
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8167
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Rob D » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:48 am

I went to California for a holiday met a lady, got married and ended up staying. We now live in a Oregon. We had our sixth wedding anniversary on Saturday April 7th which I hoped to celebrate with City clinching the title against a United. Sadly it never worked out that way.
Rob D
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:32 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:19 am

Rob D wrote:I went to California for a holiday met a lady, got married and ended up staying. We now live in a Oregon. We had our sixth wedding anniversary on Saturday April 7th which I hoped to celebrate with City clinching the title against a United. Sadly it never worked out that way.


We were Rob’D.
Image
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: carolina-blue, City64, dazby, Google [Bot], MSN [Bot], PeterParker, ruralblue, salford city and 18 guests