Shit Fans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Shit Fans

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:06 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Here’s one for you , any fans who didn’t go into depression mode are not real real city fans , deep down , as you cannot possibly be a real city fan if getting beat by the scum and losing to the bindippers TWICE in a week means a shrug of the fucking shoulders and hey ho let’s focus on the next match !!!

You’ve been brought to task many times ,calling out fans who live abroad as shit fans or at a minimum , calling them out as not real fans - some of which spend more on a trip to watch a match than you do for your fucking season ticket .

Give it a rest ffs ! Your getting boring slagging off passionate fans , and yes , passionate is what I said - reel it in !

And this is why the forum needs a like button. So I could press it on this fucking post until my finger went numb! Spot on Carl.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Listening to SKY or BT wankers or being at Wembley is not the same, if you find that offensive, sorry but fact is you are watching a different game. 10.00 clock last night walking to the tube singing city songs is real, going into your kitchen or for a piss in your home is not the same. City on the road is nothing like the Etihad, if it was the place would not be like a morgue.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
City64 wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:What a shit post. Us that don’t like losing to united and Liverpool are shit now? Turn it up.

That's not what he said. The reaction, whilst understandable in terms of the huge fuck-up this last week has been, has been way over the top. We've played the best football this country has ever seen and we'll break records galore yet some of us are allowing the rags/dippers and the media to downplay this.Well fuck them and fuck the media.

He says the reaction on here shows we’ve got plenty of shit fans and you defend him while saying the reaction was understandable???

It was a stupid fucking post and I stand by that.

Maybe because your stupid and don't get it ? Or maybe your in Oz and don't get the every day vibe ? I will leave that with you pal !

Yep play the utter cunts trick if you’re not in Manchester so you don’t get it. Muppet.

Where the fuck have I slagged off overseas fans you fucking bell end ??? SHIT FANS are SHIT FANS where does it say overseas fans ??? Prime fucking example of the title thread you just don't fucking get it ????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Here’s one for you , any fans who didn’t go into depression mode are not real real city fans , deep down , as you cannot possibly be a real city fan if getting beat by the scum and losing to the bindippers TWICE in a week means a shrug of the fucking shoulders and hey ho let’s focus on the next match !!!

You’ve been brought to task many times ,calling out fans who live abroad as shit fans or at a minimum , calling them out as not real fans - some of which spend more on a trip to watch a match than you do for your fucking season ticket .

Give it a rest ffs ! Your getting boring slagging off passionate fans , and yes , passionate is what I said - reel it in !

Fuck off Carl where the fuck have I slagged overseas fans ???? Its like playing the racist card what your saying fuck off and read the script you ignorant cunt !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:32 pm

SHIT FANS ........
Turn up don't sing don't get behind your team fuck off early moan like fuck go on social media spout shite fucking loads of them . Get intimidated like fuck by rags and dippers and because they haven't been following football long enough they don't understand what City is what City was where City has come from etc etc they just go with the flow of the shite biased media agenda . Loads of them fucking off early last week when Liverpool scored they couldn't be staying and actually supporting MCFC ........SHIT FANS new era SHIT FANS . If you cant support your club properly fuck off don't just hang around for the glory and clap a bit and take photos SHIT FANS !!!

Comprendi ????

I will leave it there , some right cunts on here at times fucking embarrassing !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:15 pm

City64 wrote:

Fuck off Carl where the fuck have I slagged overseas fans ???? Its like playing the racist card what your saying fuck off and read the script you ignorant cunt !!!

I’d suggest you go over all your wank posts about fans who live anywhere out of Manchester , you fucking Muppet!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum