Ref Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ref Watch

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Get your money on rags beating spuds in semi. Just heard the Alty rag is the ref, poor old spuds, fucked before the whistle goes. :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WQM5nrI0HeE
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Get your money on rags beating spuds in semi. Just heard the Alty rag is the ref, poor old spuds, fucked before the whistle goes. :D

They had to go big for this one, to counteract the home advantage Spurs have got.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Get your money on rags beating spuds in semi. Just heard the Alty rag is the ref, poor old spuds, fucked before the whistle goes. :D

They had to go big for this one, to counteract the home advantage Spurs have got.

That is some appointment. Top notch.
It's up there with the cunt from last night getting the chance to knock us out of the corrupt league two years in a row.

The beautiful game
Original Dub

Postby ayrshireblue » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 pm

mr_nool wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
mr_nool wrote:I think the most blatent thing lately is that questionable decisions aren't replayed or mentioned and just brushed under the carpet. The stonewall penalty Sterling should have had in the first leg is one example – they didn't show one single replay – another example is that the producer chose not to show any replay to most of the offside calls against Sané last night, unless he was clearly off.

I still haven’t seen a replay of Firminho taking Kev down for what even my Liverpool mate said he was sure was a second yellow.
Haven’t heard it mentioned in any match analysis either.

I knew I forgot a good example. I was screaming at the telly when that happened. And about a minute or two later they scored the 1-1.

I was watching on a phone so didn’t have the clearest of views but immediately thought that’s a foul and his second yellow. Nothing. No foul, no card, no replay. So it didn’t happen.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:19 am

Buffons rant is the best rant ever - he gets my rant of the Millenium award .
Funny as fuck
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Mike Dean has just missed a disgrace of a challenge "In a what's the problem" The problem is you, 5 yards away clear view play on. Watch the Alonso challenge on Long and try to build a case for another ref who displays the same attitude as Atkinson. FUCK YOU, I am the ref, what do you know.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby RodneyRodney » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:35 pm

Michael Oliver: Police investigate text threats against referee's wife
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43771452

BBC Sport understands Oliver's wife Lucy - a Women's Super League referee who also officiates men's non-league football - had her mobile number posted on social media after the game, which led to the abusive texts.
Police are also looking into reports of people banging on the front door of the couple's home address and shouting abuse through their letterbox.
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby halnone » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:50 am

RED CARDS: 0

halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:31 am

That Lloris us tackle on raheem was no better. All this talk of being out of the area, but it was clearly dangerous and out of control.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:38 am

london blue 2 wrote:That Lloris us tackle on raheem was no better. All this talk of being out of the area, but it was clearly dangerous and out of control.

It was outside the area but it was high and uncontrolled so he should have gone. Spurs can’t complain imo.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:54 am

Mase wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:That Lloris us tackle on raheem was no better. All this talk of being out of the area, but it was clearly dangerous and out of control.

It was outside the area but it was high and uncontrolled so he should have gone. Spurs can’t complain imo.

Under the new guidelines it was either a penalty and a yellow card or a free kick on the edge of the area and a red card. Given a choice I reckon Spuds would have taken the yellow and penalty
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby ruralblue » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:23 am

It was outside and it was a red card. Perhaps they give it as a pen so when they are made to review all the dodgy decisions against us they can show that and say "wrong decisions also go in our favour".
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:29 pm

We were given a peno when it was outside the area. But the decision should have been a red, so spurs were the ones better off from that decision.

Oh and of course there should have been at least one other red card.

I know Saul Goodphips is trying to tell the rest of us less educated fans that spurs should have had a penalty for the lamala dive and that Moss was "giving us everything", but he has previous, so best not to take that on board.
Original Dub

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Mase wrote:

Actually Mase, it is certain that Razza passed to Jesus just outside the box, but i think Lloris caught Razza as he was just going into the box. He of course followed through and stopped outside of the box. When clearly Razza was sprawling on the floor well inside. So penalty for me. I think the pass tends to confuse the argument. I would need to see it again though.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby gillie » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:25 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:

Actually Mase, it is certain that Razza passed to Jesus just outside the box, but i think Lloris caught Razza as he was just going into the box. He of course followed through and stopped outside of the box. When clearly Razza was sprawling on the floor well inside. So penalty for me. I think the pass tends to confuse the argument. I would need to see it again though.

It was outside the box mate but after the Derby it was probably karma that we got the pen.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:01 am

gillie wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:

It was outside the box mate but after the Derby it was probably karma that we got the pen.

On the line is inside, mate.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby zuricity » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 am

^^^^^^
my thought at the time
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Plain Speaking » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:18 am

The pictures were pretty clear. The first contact was certainly just outside the box but Sterling's momentum took him in. Having said that the foul could easily have been given a red, so Spurs won't want to draw too much attention to it.

It doesn't even things up from the derby. As far as I'm concerned Atkinson cheated twice ignoring a blatant handball and potential leg breaking lunge. Sterling missed sitters but if Atkinson had been competent we would have deservedly won the game.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:02 pm

I see Felix Brych and his pals, you know the officials that took charge of our game at Anfield, have been reprimanded by UEFA.

Their punishment is they have to go back to Anfield tonight to officiate Liverpool against Roma.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:I see Felix Brych and his pals, you know the officials that took charge of our game at Anfield, have been reprimanded by UEFA.

Their punishment is they have to go back to Anfield tonight to officiate Liverpool against Roma.

UEFA are fuckimg hilarious. They really don't try to hide it at all.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum