Pep...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep...

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Saw Ballague being interviewed by some know nothing lady presenter on Sky, who seemed to be pushing the agenda of, 'Now that Pep has won the PL, the Bundesliga and la Liga, where will he be off to.Italy?'

Ballague seemed to intimate that Pep will most probably sign a year's extention and maybe more.
He said he's never been happier at a club, maybe even more comfortable here than he was at Barca.
He not only has the resources, but he's amongst friends who share the same vision. He has an infrastructure and facilities that are second to none,
and has full backing of the owners.

He could see nothing other than it being all good for the future..
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:27 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Saw Ballague being interviewed by some know nothing lady presenter on Sky, who seemed to be pushing the agenda of, 'Now that Pep has won the PL, the Bundesliga and la Liga, where will he be off to.Italy?'

Ballague seemed to intimate that Pep :D will most probably sign a year's extention and maybe more.
He said he's never been happier at a club, maybe even more comfortable here than he was at Barca.
He not only has the resources, but he's amongst friends who share the same vision. He has an infrastructure and facilities that are second to none,
and has full backing of the owners.

He could see nothing other than it being all good for the future..

And the whole Prem just Shat themselves :D
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby brite blu sky » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Good article on Pep by Balague lead story on BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43486412
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Outcast » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:50 pm

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer ... 13953.html

"They are a million miles away from being the best Premier League team ever," Dunphy said.

Another potato peeler trying to put a damper on it.
Outcast

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Outcast wrote:https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/hell-never-win-the-champions-league-again-ill-resign-if-he-does-eamon-dunphy-makes-bold-guardiola-prediction-36813953.html

"They are a million miles away from being the best Premier League team ever," Dunphy said.

a country of inbreds...
od is iwasthere's brother and grandson. i shit you not.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Slim » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:09 pm

Outcast wrote:https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/hell-never-win-the-champions-league-again-ill-resign-if-he-does-eamon-dunphy-makes-bold-guardiola-prediction-36813953.html

Not the best Premier League team because they didn’t win a title other than the Premier League? If we win enough FA Cups would that makes us the best Premier League club?

Pep in 9 seasons hasn’t won the same as Taggart did in 27, so not as good? 7 league titles in 9 years with 3 different clubs. Yeah, a “long” way to go for sure.

Don’t know who this prick is, but I am happy he’ll be out of a job next May.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:22 pm

I wish people on here would quit quoting that prick.
He never liked us and stated so years ago.
Always has an agenda and doesn’t deviate from it and he never admits being wrong.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Outcast » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:25 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:

I wish people on here would quit quoting that prick.
He never liked us and stated so years ago.
Always has an agenda and doesn’t deviate from it and he never admits being wrong.

This is why I want us to push on and win the chimps league to silence the haters and sepecifically detestable rags like this c**t. Its the only stick they're beating us with, they are getting desperate as they know its only a matter of time before we get our hands on their holy grail.
Outcast

Supporter of: City

Postby john68 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Slim wrote:

Not the best Premier League team because they didn’t win a title other than the Premier League? If we win enough FA Cups would that makes us the best Premier League club?

Pep in 9 seasons hasn’t won the same as Taggart did in 27, so not as good? 7 league titles in 9 years with 3 different clubs. Yeah, a “long” way to go for sure.

For your info Slim mate.
Dunphy was the ghost writer of Roy Kunt's autobiography. It was he that quoted Kunt as admitting he'd pre planned his assault on Alfie Haarland and had waited 2 years to do so.
When Kunt went to court, Dunphy then said that Kunt had NOT actually said it but that he (Dunphy) had added it to the book himself.

Because of his perjury, it rendered any chance of Haarland or City getting compensationfor thre assault and Kunt got off scot free.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:54 pm

Slim wrote:

He won't be out of a job, he's made a career from being contrary. He's made similar comments about resigning before if and when such a thing happens and hasn't followed through, it's been laughed off and he's remained on Irish TV because he creates controversy which keeps the punters tuning in.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:40 pm

john68 wrote:
Slim wrote:

For your info Slim mate.
Dunphy was the ghost writer of Roy Kunt's autobiography. It was he that quoted Kunt as admitting he'd pre planned his assault on Alfie Haarland and had waited 2 years to do so.
When Kunt went to court, Dunphy then said that Kunt had NOT actually said it but that he (Dunphy) had added it to the book himself.

Because of his perjury, it rendered any chance of Haarland or City getting compensationfor thre assault and Kunt got off scot free.

And he subsequently fell out with Keane and can get on with no one.
The guy is an arsehole dipso and the reason I won’t watch any of our games on RTÉ.
Should have been let go years ago but as FIBD says, he creates controversy which increases the viewing figures.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Great piece on Pep thanking everyone at the training campus for the work they have put in Class act our manager . MUen.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum