leroy sane pfa ypoty

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: leroy sane pfa ypoty

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:42 pm

I don’t think Germany will make the semi finals .

Löw is too far up his own arse .

Spain , France and Brazil are looking good at the mo and if Belgium get sorted out , it’s auf wiedersehen Deutschland.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:43 pm

The guys got the biggest head going. He's got a tattoo of himself on himself FFS!! It won't even make a chip on his moral.

He'll go Napa with the boys and shag a few birds and not think twice about the World Cup.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Mase wrote:The guys got the biggest head going. He's got a tattoo of himself on himself FFS!! It won't even make a chip on his moral.

He'll go Napa with the boys and shag a few birds and not think twice about the World Cup.

Are you sure there Mase, not got ‘em the wrong way around , the lads and the ladies ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:13 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:The guys got the biggest head going. He's got a tattoo of himself on himself FFS!! It won't even make a chip on his moral.

Are you sure there Mase, not got ‘em the wrong way around , the lads and the ladies ?

I dont think he's an Ian Bishop as far as I'm aware. If he wants to smoke a few D's in his own time though fair play.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:19 pm

Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:

I dont think he's an Ian Bishop as far as I'm aware. If he wants to smoke a few D's in his own time though fair play.

I think he told Yogi where he could stick his Schwarzwalder Torte .(Black Forest cake).
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:52 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:

I think he told Yogi where he could stick his Schwarzwalder Torte .(Black Forest cake).

I must say, I'm partial to a German weiner every now and then
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:08 pm

Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:

I must say, I'm partial to a German weiner every now and then

Well, being picky a Wiener would be of Wien - Vienna- which means nothing to me.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby RodneyRodney » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:30 pm

sheblue wrote:Got to be one of the most stupidest decisions in football ever.

I've seen one or two referees make worse ones recently
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:14 pm

dropped for being a billy big balls apparently. odd behaviour for a guy with a tattoo of himself on his body...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:25 am

This was a big surprise for me !! Low seems to think this bloke is better than Leroy:

Low said it was a "very close decision" between Sane and Julian Brandt, who scored 12 goals and made seven assists for fifth-placed Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen this year.

So maybe one to keep an eye on for the future ??
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:17 am

Dubaimancityfan wrote:This was a big surprise for me !! Low seems to think this bloke is better than Leroy:

Low said it was a "very close decision" between Sane and Julian Brandt, who scored 12 goals and made seven assists for fifth-placed Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen this year.

So maybe one to keep an eye on for the future ??

Surprised Pep plumped for Sane over this guy in the first place given his racistness and anti-Africaness.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Justified logic » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:27 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:dropped for being a billy big balls apparently. odd behaviour for a guy with a tattoo of himself on his body...

A self-image that will grow old and wrinkly with him.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:38 am

Some predicting this will badly affect Leroy. No chance. He will be all the better for it physcially and mentally.
Now if only a few others were left at home. One fall guy I can think of in particular......
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:53 am

Sideshow Bob wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Congratulations to him, he's had a terrific season.

I'd be weary of Madrid coming in for him. He could be the next tranny and has a lot of similar attributes. I'm sure that's not gone unnoticed over there.

I love the balance he gives the side, although we were way too over reliant on him in the dippers matches. Every single attack went through him so they just doubled up on him.

Next year it's time to take it to the top level Leroy. I'm looking forward to it

I don't recall us selling our best players since the take over, we are seeking to build and dominate on consistent basis. We are playing sensational football and winning trophies. Madrid are a declining force. Never say never in life but i cant see this happening in near future.

"big club" comes in for player w/big offer. player gets head turned. player sulks until he gets move. player is sold. happens to every club, including ours, e.g. sancho.

Wait..... aren't we a big club?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:06 am

Sane has a bad attitude, Sterling can't finish and Jesus only scores tap ins and Firminio is much better.

It's astonishing that this team managed 100 points, it suggests that perhaps Guardiola is a genius after all?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:02 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Sane has a bad attitude, Sterling can't finish and Jesus only scores tap ins and Firminio is much better.

It's astonishing that this team managed 100 points, it suggests that perhaps Guardiola is a genius after all?

This.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:35 pm

Original Dub

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:28 pm

I think he upset Yogi when he pulled out of the Confed cup to have a minor nose job - it's payback time
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby JamieMCFC » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:52 pm

johnny crossan wrote:I think he upset Yogi when he pulled out of the Confed cup to have a minor nose job - it's payback time

“I missed the Confederations Cup because I had to have surgery on my nose,” Sane told ESPN FC.

“I couldn’t really breathe through it, I was working out when I could do it (surgery) and I spoke with the national coach and also Pep Guardiola.

“It was a problem. Some I would feel it during the games, it was really hard to breathe for me, but now it’s fine.”
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:08 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:I think he upset Yogi when he pulled out of the Confed cup to have a minor nose job - it's payback time

“I missed the Confederations Cup because I had to have surgery on my nose,” Sane told ESPN FC.

“I couldn’t really breathe through it, I was working out when I could do it (surgery) and I spoke with the national coach and also Pep Guardiola.

“It was a problem. Some I would feel it during the games, it was really hard to breathe for me, but now it’s fine.”

This summer he can get his lips botoxed and liposuction.
Who cares.
He’s getting a rest and has vowed to come back hungry to win his place.

Good for us.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum