Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:52 am

Outcast wrote:
zuricity wrote:
john68 wrote:What I don't understand is why the hell do you all continue to read the or listen to the inane outpourings of the anti City media?

I have yet to read a report or listen or take any notice of any of it. The WC is about the football and having watched or listened to the games, most of you are aware enough to see and know what is going on yourselves, without being bombarded with, quite frankly, agenda ridden ex rags and dippers.

Try it...It may not make for elongated threads on here but it is far more personally satisfying not to be angered by dipping yourselves into shit.

That moronic rag Goldstein opened his show with a stupid comment attacking Sterling last night. My response was to connect Spotify and simply turn the fukker off.

This media shit is not aimed at thinking football fans, it is aimed directly at the idiot 'sheeple' who don't have the capacity to think for themselves,.

John, although you are essentially correct , switch the tossers off and choose another option, in the end you still have to be informed. It is surely better to do, as this thread shows, to monitor the wide spectrum of BS delivered and make it known it is being monitored . Any simple , perhaps young reporter could use this thread and all of the links in the hundreds of pages to take an independent view of the media and clearly identify any agendas.

Goldstein for example is seriously biased.

His name is 'Goldstein', he's southern and supports manure, he works for talksport owned by 'Steins' who also own Sky among other media outlets such as Daily fail and Sun. Do you wonder why Tottenham always get praise and never get picked on? Do you wonder why there are so many ex Tottenham pundits in the media..this is for a club not even the 3rd biggest in the country and won fuckall god knows for how long!! This is a club ran by 'steins' backed by stained media. I bet if Sterling played for a 'stein' club or a 'stein' media backed club he would not have got vilified as much.

Tavistock own Spurs AKA Joe Lewis.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:22 am

Wise and Redknapp now both pushing the 'Sterling should play but must do better' line for their Sky paymasters.
The England unsung hero is - wait for it - Dipper or Rag?? No not Young or Lingard or Rashford - it's the penalty maestro Henderson - scousers turn today.
Meanwhile our sick media fails to notice the abject form of Alli and Dier :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby bobadji » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:26 am

What I have noticed recently, is the comments underneath articles slagging Sterling, taking a positive turn.

Maybe fans are realising the bullshit being fed to them, Rashford was shite against Belgium, and Raheem offers so much more than a goal threat. He's genuinely the only player on the pitch who offers any movement and options for the pass.

How Alli is getting away with it is beyond me, has looked unfit/terrible in every game I've seen him. Hoping RLC gets the nod ahead of him against Sweden.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Ned

Postby branny » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:58 am

johnny crossan wrote:Wise and Redknapp now both pushing the 'Sterling should play but must do better' line for their Sky paymasters.
The England unsung hero is - wait for it - Dipper or Rag?? No not Young or Lingard or Rashford - it's the penalty maestro Henderson - scousers turn today.

I'm not a fan of Henderson. He presses but never tackles. His passing is poor and he carries little goal threat. He talks a good game when he is sat in front of a camera but we needed a leader in the second half v Colombia but I didn't see any of it from him. Fair play to him for stepping up for the penalty. Good save from the keeper but at least it was on target but that's about it.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:17 am

Very little mention of Henderson throwing a headbutt of sorts himself, it's that type of idiocy that can cost you games. England by and large stood up well to the shithousery and hit back with some subtle shithousery of their own but that was moronic from Henderson.

Knew he was missing his pen too as soon as I saw him fucking about with the ball on his walk up.

Unsung hero my arse.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:27 am

bobadji wrote:What I have noticed recently, is the comments underneath articles slagging Sterling, taking a positive turn.

Maybe fans are realising the bullshit being fed to them, Rashford was shite against Belgium, and Raheem offers so much more than a goal threat. He's genuinely the only player on the pitch who offers any movement and options for the pass.

How Alli is getting away with it is beyond me, has looked unfit/terrible in every game I've seen him. Hoping RLC gets the nod ahead of him against Sweden.

It is good to see the backlash against the Sterling persecution so apologies for being cynical but I believe this is a result of Football365's campaign against the tabloid media witchunt gaining traction and the sheep are still being sheep, just following another shepherd.

Not that I'm complaining mind but I refuse to believe the great unwashed have all of a sudden become enlightened.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:49 am

branny wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Wise and Redknapp now both pushing the 'Sterling should play but must do better' line for their Sky paymasters.

I'm not a fan of Henderson. He presses but never tackles. His passing is poor and he carries little goal threat. He talks a good game when he is sat in front of a camera but we needed a leader in the second half v Colombia but I didn't see any of it from him. Fair play to him for stepping up for the penalty. Good save from the keeper but at least it was on target but that's about it.

Henderson is utter dog shit pal , totally out of his depth and England,s weakest link . Dipper loving media are protecting him though . Imagine if KDB was English and played instead of Henderson ............... England would be incredible , so many options absolute dreamland even despite Southgate,s tactical deficiencies . Fantasy football I know but an honest point made , the media are full of agenda driven shit !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:57 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
bobadji wrote:What I have noticed recently, is the comments underneath articles slagging Sterling, taking a positive turn.

It is good to see the backlash against the Sterling persecution so apologies for being cynical but I believe this is a result of Football365's campaign against the tabloid media witchunt gaining traction and the sheep are still being sheep, just following another shepherd.

Not that I'm complaining mind but I refuse to believe the great unwashed have all of a sudden become enlightened.

Good point ! I like john68 analogy "sheeples" . So many "England" "fans" are "sheeples" just like when a general election comes along or Brexit the media pray on and brainwash the "sheeples" , pretty pathetic world we live in hey !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:26 am

City64 wrote:

Good point ! I like john68 analogy "sheeples" . So many "England" "fans" are "sheeples" just like when a general election comes along or Brexit the media pray on and brainwash the "sheeples" , pretty pathetic world we live in hey !

if only we were all as free thinking as you :lol:
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:09 am

Baaaaaaaaaaa
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:32 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:

if only we were all as free thinking as you :lol:

Fuck off to your own thread !
Oh wait there are only a few of you in it ........... nuff said !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:08 am

fuck off to back to benidorm / tenerife. with all those other free thinking brits! :lol:
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:54 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:fuck off to back to benidorm / tenerife. with all those other free thinking brits! :lol:

Spoken like a native !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:fuck off to back to benidorm / tenerife. with all those other free thinking brits! :lol:

Wow that's the biggest sentence you have put together and posted in a decade on here congratulations !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:39 pm

City64 wrote:

Just when you think hes fucked off to Benidorm , lo and behold , the inane driveler returns.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Scatman » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:45 pm

City64 wrote:

Wow that's the biggest sentence you have put together and posted in a decade on here congratulations !

It's two sentences
Scatman

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Scatman wrote:
City64 wrote:

It's two sentences

Oh yeah he managed a full stop , amazing .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:50 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:

Just when you think hes fucked off to Benidorm , lo and behold , the inane driveler returns.

Awww nobody is talking to the blow up doll shagger on the "lickers match thread" , shame !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:16 pm

City64 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:

Awww nobody is talking to the blow up doll shagger on the "lickers match thread" , shame !

England's match thread is ,for the most part ,for patriotic Englishmen - you definitely do not belong there, you belong in Benidorm.
You will enjoy it there...lots and lots and lots of alcohol for you.

Adios.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zuricity » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:31 pm

Getting back on the subject if the Manager even pays any attention to what the Media write , or the pundits write, then he is an idiot.

He must start three up front , Rashford on the left , Harry Hotspur in the middle and Razza on the right.

Delicatessen Alli should be cleaning the boots and fetching the water .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum