Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:00 pm

zuricity wrote:Getting back on the subject if the Manager even oays any attention to what the Media write , or the pundits write then he is an idiot.

He must start three up front , Rashford on the left , Harry Hotspur in the middle and Razza on the right.

Delicatessen Alli should be cleaning the boots and fetching the water .

Loftus - Cheek in for Alli and Henderson needs fucking off to the moon or back to dipper land but neither will happen .Razza has a free role to create space for Kane and link up with Lingard and wing backs Trippier and Young . Henderson does fuck all neither does Alli . Imagine if these pair of cunts (Alli & Henderson) actually turn up to a game we might even score from free play to add to all the goals scored from set pieces and penalties . Rashford doesn't fit into the system and cant play Razza,s key role . Journos mask up it up as something else though . Oh and when Southgate subbed Razza for Vardy and then brought on Dier "we" England" morphed into Stoke City . Have I mentioned "we" are tactically inept ? journos mask this up aswell .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:20 am

SSN's Dorsett just reminded us "it is a 1000 days since Sterling scored a goal for England - Rashford etc......etc....."
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Original Dub » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:20 am

What is this "success " old ledley speaks of when referring to spurs?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ossip-news
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:31 am

Original Dub wrote:What is this "success " old ledley speaks of when referring to spurs?

Just watching BBC News and they had a bloke on who said Kane, Alli etc have been pivotal to their success. I was perplexed trying to remind myself the last time they won anything.

However, they did have a Swedish bloke on (in Sweden) who mentioned our star players. There was Kane, Sterling, and some other people. Just shows what other nations, who are not drip fed the Rag propoganda, think of of our players.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Outcast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:03 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:What is this "success " old ledley speaks of when referring to spurs?

Just watching BBC News and they had a bloke on who said Kane, Alli etc have been pivotal to their success. I was perplexed trying to remind myself the last time they won anything.

However, they did have a Swedish bloke on (in Sweden) who mentioned our star players. There was Kane, Sterling, and some other people. Just shows what other nations, who are not drip fed the Rag propoganda, think of of our players.

Eric Dier - 5m from Sporting
K. Trippier - 5m from Burnley
D. Alli - 6.6m from MK

I could go on but can't be arsed, my point is they are still spending just not like the other top 6 sides. We could follow suit but our expectations must be lowered and aim for top 4 every season over competing for the title.
Unfortunately our mentality has changed whether we're concious of it or not, We expect to challenge for titles every season, it will be difficult going the spuds route, they are in danger losing their best players each year ending potless. However if we did go down their route, we can produce better academy players seeing we have one of the best academy in the world.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:41 am

Outcast wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

D. Alli - 6.6m from MK

I could go on but can't be arsed, my point is they are still spending just not like the other top 6 sides. We could follow suit but our expectations must be lowered and aim for top 4 every season over competing for the title.
Unfortunately our mentality has changed whether we're concious of it or not, We expect to challenge for titles every season, it will be difficult going the spuds route, they are in danger losing their best players each year ending potless. However if we did go down their route, we can produce better academy players seeing we have one of the best academy in the world.

Spurs have a brand spanking new stadium purposely built for American Football ............... sums them and their ambition up just nicely I reckon ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Outcast wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

D. Alli - 6.6m from MK

I totally get it but to me getting top 4 cannot be counted as success, only successful for the accountants. When we made top 4, at the cost to Spurs, I probably counted that as a success but just for that season. Continuing in that position, such as Arsenal did, would not have calling our club successful, but more a business.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Seems the Beeb are continuing the crusade against Sterling. Jenas states that he needs to perform and then they also read a tweet from some no-mark to the same effect. Then again, Jenas is a useless cunt anyway and of he can't see what he brings to the England team, which many of the better pundits are now admitting, then he shouldn't be listened to. Only the sheep, which he is one of, take notice.

The big thing for me on the Sterling issue is how the public have got sick of the media and pundits having a go. At this point they want backing for all the England players, not some Rag/Dipper media cunt bringing the players down.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Seems the Beeb are continuing the crusade against Sterling. Jenas states that he needs to perform and then they also read a tweet from some no-mark to the same effect. Then again, Jenas is a useless cunt anyway and of he can't see what he brings to the England team, which many of the better pundits are now admitting, then he shouldn't be listened to. Only the sheep, which he is one of, take notice.

The big thing for me on the Sterling issue is how the public have got sick of the media and pundits having a go. At this point they want backing for all the England players, not some Rag/Dipper media cunt bringing the players down.

Funny that these tits like Jenas give Sterling shit when he's won more in his career already than they did in their whole careers.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:54 pm

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Seems the Beeb are continuing the crusade against Sterling. Jenas states that he needs to perform and then they also read a tweet from some no-mark to the same effect. Then again, Jenas is a useless cunt anyway and of he can't see what he brings to the England team, which many of the better pundits are now admitting, then he shouldn't be listened to. Only the sheep, which he is one of, take notice.

Funny that these tits like Jenas give Sterling shit when he's won more in his career already than they did in their whole careers.

Just heard Jenas say he is happy with the team but we need to see Sterling get some flicks and set something up, or words to that effect. The fucking blind cunt, not sure how he gets on TV because it can't be for his football knowledge.

Saying that, it maybe a Spurs thing, they all seem to be thick as fuck!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Harry Kane has been immense so far today he worked his socks off ( Manc for ok ) he needs to turn up for the semis . Technically Razza and Lingard bossed it today , England defence superb and Pickford again , Alli redeemed himself with a sitter . Massively don’t want Russia in Moscow in the semi come on Croatia !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Nige is a fucking cockney cunt good night !
City City City oh Manchester is wonderful oh Manchester is is wonderful it’s full of tits fanny and city oh Manchester is wonderful
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:32 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:

Just heard Jenas say he is happy with the team but we need to see Sterling get some flicks and set something up, or words to that effect. The fucking blind cunt, not sure how he gets on TV because it can't be for his football knowledge.

Saying that, it maybe a Spurs thing, they all seem to be thick as fuck!

To be fair England being in the World Cup Semis is more important than than Jermaine fucking jeenas ??????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:01 am

Gary Neville mounting a strong defense of sterling nice to see
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:34 am

The more games England has played the more those thick dickheads are finally seeing what Sterling is in the first eleven for.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:10 am

Going to be in England for the semis.
Looking forward to sampling the pub atmosphere.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Outcast » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:31 am

Dare I say it, there is part of me wants Southgate to play Rashford in the semis only for him to fuck it up and unbalance the team crashing England's hopes just to prove a point to the haters out there? I can't wholeheartedly get behind England unitl Razza is a little appreciated and city contingent is recognised for their efforts. How ironic the same media didnt approve of Pep playing from the back and now England adopting his methods or should i say city's ethos of playing from the back? How ironic when Pep managed in Spain in 2010 they won the world cup, same in Germany 2014 and now in England...
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:13 am

^^^^^^^

watch Razza get the winner against Croatia , saving the need for extra time and penalties.

Btw, i think we will see the dirty side of the Criatian game on wednesday.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:21 am

zuricity wrote:^^^^^^^

watch Razza get the winner against Croatia , saving the need for extra time and penalties.

If England do end up winning it I think Sterling will have a big say in it somehow.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:03 am

Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:^^^^^^^

If England do end up winning it I think Sterling will have a big say in it somehow.

Written in the stars to get the winner in the final
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum