Premier League Fans Survey

The man with a pass and his insight into every day training at Manchester City Football Club.

Premier League Fans Survey

Postby JackCFarish » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is excited for the new season!

I am writing to you today to ask if you would be interested in filling in a questionnaire; I have created a thesis project that looks at Premier League fans’ team identification, i.e. how well they support and identify with their team. This would be greatly appreciated and would end up offering an insight into the fans of the most popular football league in the world. The project plans to have fans of all Premier League (2017/2018) football clubs fill out a relatively short questionnaire of 37 questions looking at team identification and satisfaction with life; it should take no longer than 10 minutes. I invite you to take part in this study so long as you support a 2017/2018 Premier League football club and are over the age of 18. The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes and all responses are greatly appreciated.

For anyone who would like to take part please follow: https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/ ... FPYsVZYdzD

All ethical approval needed has been passed by the ethics department of Northumbria University (hl.pgethics@northumbria.ac.uk) and the study has been given the go ahead to be passed around fan websites/ fan pages such as this.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss this proposal you can message me on this forum.

Thanks for reading and your participation.
JackCFarish
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Premier League Fans Survey

Postby Slim » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:23 am

Go fuck yourself.

Thank you for your time.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Noticed I'd been asked the same question slightly differently for the third time and switched off. F+
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:54 pm

An examination into the ontological difference between being and beings in order to open up to scrutiny the historical unfolding of truth as metaphysics (as ending in nihilism and the technologization of Western humanity).

Now, that's a thesis.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:12 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:An examination into the ontological difference between being and beings in order to open up to scrutiny the historical unfolding of truth as metaphysics (as ending in nihilism and the technologization of Western humanity).

Now, that's a thesis.

systematic misuse of the verb 'to be' 2/10
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:42 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:An examination into the ontological difference between being and beings in order to open up to scrutiny the historical unfolding of truth as metaphysics (as ending in nihilism and the technologization of Western humanity).

Now, that's a thesis.

systematic misuse of the verb 'to be' 2/10

Hard taskmaster.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Return to Training Reports