BBC - How To Beat Man City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: BBC - How To Beat Man City

Postby mr_nool » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:25 pm

City64 wrote:Serious point here for those that live far yonder than Mancunia ..........

The BBC plush fairly new but expanding empire in lush Salford Quays is actually opposite and facing ...........

The swamp !

The view did indeed ruin my visit to the quays and media city when I went there a couple of years ago. Could've been a decent place, but haven't been back since.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby zuricity » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:37 pm

City64 wrote:Serious point here for those that live far yonder than Mancunia ..........

The BBC plush fairly new but expanding empire in lush Salford Quays is actually opposite and facing ...........

The swamp !

i guess all the Beebs employees will be calling in sick most of their time there then .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:32 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:The BBC is a steaming turd of an organization.

the right answer ;)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Dameerto » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:58 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Outcast wrote:Although I believe the BBC have an agenda against us mainly to please the dippers and rags audience albeit its starting to diminish the more we grow, don't think this article is used to discredit us, I find it rather complimentary.

You don't think there is a clear message there about how important it is we should be beaten for the greater good? (where that good means pleasing their large rag/dipper audience.)

And how it's only Trafford Utd and the Dippers that get mentioned in their examples of 'spiralling errors' leading to us letting in goals... and the fact no one has put their name to this piece of 'journalism'
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:48 am

Dameerto wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Outcast wrote:Although I believe the BBC have an agenda against us mainly to please the dippers and rags audience albeit its starting to diminish the more we grow, don't think this article is used to discredit us, I find it rather complimentary.

You don't think there is a clear message there about how important it is we should be beaten for the greater good? (where that good means pleasing their large rag/dipper audience.)

And how it's only Trafford Utd and the Dippers that get mentioned in their examples of 'spiralling errors' leading to us letting in goals... and the fact no one has put their name to this piece of 'journalism'

BBC sports media is now headed up by the ex man utd sports media person. So it will always be anti City until he is replaced.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:10 am

Wonderwall wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

BBC sports media is now headed up by the ex man utd sports media person. So it will always be anti City until he is replaced.

name please WW
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

name please WW

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/nick-coppack-668505a3
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:46 am

Thanks FIBD.

JC - nothing pro city coming from the BBC sport media whilst Nick Coppack is in charge. He will have to.tow the party line every now.and again. However, it's pro rag media all the way.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:50 am

I thought it was quite complimentary.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:03 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Thanks FIBD.

JC - nothing pro city coming from the BBC sport media whilst Nick Coppack is in charge. He will have to.tow the party line every now.and again. However, it's pro rag media all the way.

Thanks chaps.

here's the red slug at home in the swamp
Manchester United’s Nick Coppack has been appointed as the new social media lead at BBC Sport.
The role has been vacant since Ian Singleton was named editor of the BBC Sport website in January.
Coppack has been social media manager at Manchester United since July 2014.
Prior to that he was a contributing editor for the club’s media outlets for almost eight years. He will officially start at the neighbouring BBC in July.
The BBC Sport Twitter account has 6.68m followers, while their Facebook account has 12.8m likes.
This is still less than social media giants United, who have 11.1m followers on Twitter and 73.3m likes on Facebook.

- he reports to the Online Editor for BBC Sports - by their red fruits ye shall know them - Ian Singleton - think of this leering scum when you read their smears and lies about us alongside the permanent rag product placements

He's currently after even more rags to join him and Nick in their Salford rathole

"We are looking freelance subs at BBC Sport online. #sports Find out more here ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Ian shared this

We’re recruiting for a senior role at BBC Sport to shape our offer for young audiences. Have a look ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Ian shared this"
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby budfox » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:46 pm

City64 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

To be fair the rag / dipper audience has an average IQ of around 7 or 8 .

The average rag or dipper can't even spell IQ.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum