Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Just in case a few have forgotten, the above leagues will be running again for this season. I know I whooped the majority of you, once again, maybe you could put a fight up this time.

Link to the forum is here. and you've still got plenty of time to join, even after a ball has been kicked. For this week it's 1900 hrs Friday for your Fantasy Football team and just prior to each game kick off for the predictor, unless you take it ultra serious then it's all predictions no later than 1700 hrs Friday for this week's fixtures.

Good luck if you're joining, I'll be waiting for the Head-to-Head to show you how it's done ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Fantasy Football & Predictor League 2018/19

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Edited with link to forum.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Moonchesteri » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Yay!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Just in case a few have forgotten, the above leagues will be running again for this season. I know I whooped the majority of you, once again, maybe you could put a fight up this time.

Link to the forum is here. and you've still got plenty of time to join, even after a ball has been kicked. For this week it's 1900 hrs Friday for your Fantasy Football team and just prior to each game kick off for the predictor, unless you take it ultra serious then it's all predictions no later than 1700 hrs Friday for this week's fixtures.

Good luck if you're joining, I'll be waiting for the Head-to-Head to show you how it's done ;-)
This link of which you speak doesn't exist :(
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:36 pm

Perhaps JC a man of your calibre could have helped Beefy out by posting a working link.....

viewforum.php?f=136

Point scoring for us blues starts Sunday (hopefully) not against each other eh :roll:
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:17 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Just in case a few have forgotten, the above leagues will be running again for this season. I know I whooped the majority of you, once again, maybe you could put a fight up this time.

This link of which you speak doesn't exist :(

Whoops, I wonder where I could find the sub-site; anybody got a clue ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:18 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Perhaps JC a man of your calibre could have helped Beefy out by posting a working link.....

viewforum.php?f=136

Point scoring for us blues starts Sunday (hopefully) not against each other eh :roll:

Cheers bud.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Perhaps JC a man of your calibre could have helped Beefy out by posting a working link.....
viewforum.php?f=136

Cheers bud.

I'll let you both know when I'm trying to score points in future then - to avoid this sort of misunderstanding
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Return to The Maine Football forum