Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby nottsblue » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Neil Custis on the Sunday Supplement made himself look like his usual dickhead clueless self. Trying to defend the record of Mourinho since taking over the rags when they were apparently at “rock bottom” after the van Gaal era. Rock bottom? They had just won the FA cup
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:02 am

nottsblue wrote:Neil Custis on the Sunday Supplement made himself look like his usual dickhead clueless self. Trying to defend the record of Mourinho since taking over the rags when they were apparently at “rock bottom” after the van Gaal era. Rock bottom? They had just won the FA cup

And didn't they finish on the same points as us that season? If finishing fifth is Rock Bottom fuck knows what the Rags would feel if they actually had to go through some pain.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:20 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Neil Custis on the Sunday Supplement made himself look like his usual dickhead clueless self. Trying to defend the record of Mourinho since taking over the rags when they were apparently at “rock bottom” after the van Gaal era. Rock bottom? They had just won the FA cup

And didn't they finish on the same points as us that season? If finishing fifth is Rock Bottom fuck knows what the Rags would feel if they actually had to go through some pain.

I know. Shame the other panellists were Rudd and Dunn. Two other clueless cretins who know shit about football so weren’t able to pull him up on it
nottsblue

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:26 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45319505

Now this is a class act. Genoa, you have done your city proud
nottsblue

Postby Original Dub » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:47 pm

The mirror and Gary Neville. What a combination

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... t-13147398
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:07 pm

nottsblue wrote:Neil Custis

FAT SWEATY PIG who probably hasn't seen his cock since he was 9.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Neil Cuntis
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Mind you he hates the dippers, I'm lowering his cuntish to level 2
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:00 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Bet the fat cunt ate everything on the table as usual ? They should do a before and after shot of all the food on the table when that fat bastard Custis is on .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:55 am

Probably the most bias headline you'll ever see from our good friends at the mirror.

Hats off, that's a staggering way to announce any top ten.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... h-13156104
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:05 am

Their headlines are impressive - who is the editor at the mirror?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-13162103
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:28 pm

Original Dub wrote:Their headlines are impressive - who is the editor at the mirror?

Mate, have you got shares in Trinity Group?

Could do with a brief synopsis as I hate clicking the licks to give them money if it's just that, click-bait for the Rag masses.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:04 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Their headlines are impressive - who is the editor at the mirror?

Could do with a brief synopsis as I hate clicking the licks to give them money if it's just that, click-bait for the Rag masses.

I do have shares... I'm going for a complete takeover and then I'm gonna run it into the fucking ground mate :)

Basically, it's a new angle they are taking lately. Articles which are either largely or completely relating to us are headlined with the rags and liverpool and no mention of us at all.

The first one is hilarious because it's about a top ten where we come first, but the headline states where the rags and dippers feature in the list.

The second headline is about the draw and basically says "Rags, Dippers and REAL MADRID await the draw". Fucking Real Madrid?! In an English newspaper?!

As I say it's an interesting new angle. I suppose there has to be a new angle, because saying City are the devil doesn't really work after the season we just had. Perhaps ignoring us will make us go away?
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:19 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I do have shares... I'm going for a complete takeover and then I'm gonna run it into the fucking ground mate :)

Basically, it's a new angle they are taking lately. Articles which are either largely or completely relating to us are headlined with the rags and liverpool and no mention of us at all.

The first one is hilarious because it's about a top ten where we come first, but the headline states where the rags and dippers feature in the list.

The second headline is about the draw and basically says "Rags, Dippers and REAL MADRID await the draw". Fucking Real Madrid?! In an English newspaper?!

As I say it's an interesting new angle. I suppose there has to be a new angle, because saying City are the devil doesn't really work after the season we just had. Perhaps ignoring us will make us go away?

So if I read this right, you seem to be implying there's some kind of agenda in all of this. Somewhere. Subliminal maybe?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:44 pm

Well you only have to look at the BBC football web page and they highlight the champions league draw with references to the Rags and Spuds, No reference to the actual Roy Castle Record breaker Champ100ns !

Which is what Champions League should mean !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:42 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

So if I read this right, you seem to be implying there's some kind of agenda in all of this. Somewhere. Subliminal maybe?

As subliminal as a snack in the nose ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:08 pm

zuricity wrote:Well you only have to look at the BBC football web page and they highlight the champions league draw with references to the Rags and Spuds, No reference to the actual Roy Castle Record breaker Champ100ns !

I like it, CENTUR100NS ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:13 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:Well you only have to look at the BBC football web page and they highlight the champions league draw with references to the Rags and Spuds, No reference to the actual Roy Castle Record breaker Champ100ns !

Against my better judgement I clicked on bbc football I shouldn’t of , yer right started off
With tranny and the Shite , then spudingtons
Then Liverpoo , then
Premier League Champions Manchester City
Least the called us Champions I guess
Wankers one and all
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby john@staustell » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:53 am

carolina-blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Against my better judgement I clicked on bbc football I shouldn’t of , yer right started off
With tranny and the Shite , then spudingtons
Then Liverpoo , then
Premier League Champions Manchester City
Least the called us Champions I guess
Wankers one and all

As one of the last remaining checkers of teletext in the country, I looked at BBc this morning. The last one wasn't mentioned at all
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby nottsblue » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:03 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45372362

A timeline from the BBC since the takeover
nottsblue

PreviousNext