sane leaves the german squad

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: sane leaves the german squad

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:15 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:on other forums, it is that his G/F is ready to give birth, maybe that's why he is not been traninng because his mind is on other things

According to the press, Sterling goes through this every couple of months, and it doesn't seem to bother him much...

pmsl

look at delph the world cup - that’s how you handle the birth of a child. professionally.

silva is the standout one though - maybe he she give leroy some tips?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby craigmcfc » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:48 am

He's just Tweeted that his baby girl was born yesterday, thanking Joachim Low for allowing him to be there.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:23 pm

craigmcfc wrote:He's just Tweeted that his baby girl was born yesterday, thanking Joachim Low for allowing him to be there.

Good stuff. Hopefully now it gives him perspective and drive to become a great.

Time will tell
Original Dub

Postby ruralblue » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:51 pm

craigmcfc wrote:He's just Tweeted that his baby girl was born yesterday, thanking Joachim Low for allowing him to be there.

Feeble excuse. He should have been with his squad training hard and failing that back at the campus. Lazy twat.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Genuinely thought he liked the D. Congrats on the baby.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby stevefromdonny » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Leroy Sané

@LeroySane19

Incredibly happy to let you know about the birth of my daughter last night Mother and child are doing fine.

well done, now have the rest of the week off and then prove how good you are
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby PrezIke » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:50 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:Sam Lee suggesting he is leaving as his other half is about to give birth. Given its from Sam Lee it's hard to ghly unlikely there is any truth in that.

I have to admit I am a bit lost as to why some of us seem to think Sam Lee is a poor reporter for us when I'd argue he's the best with news and insights.

What because he's a Utd fan? He loves Pep and the way the club is run and openly admits he wishes his club was.

Or I guess it's because we didn't get Alexis or Jorginho or Alves? I'm curious what are the specifics as to where these doubts are coming from.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Mase wrote:Genuinely thought he liked the D. Congrats on the baby.

could be like ronaldo??

amyway, he’s got enough wedge to have an army of nannies so no excuse not to be 100% focused
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby PrezIke » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:47 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:Leroy Sané

@LeroySane19

Incredibly happy to let you know about the birth of my daughter last night Mother and child are doing fine.

well done, now have the rest of the week off and then prove how good you are

Another one Sam wannabe "In The Know" Lee got wrong? ;) :D
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:52 pm

PrezIke wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:Sam Lee suggesting he is leaving as his other half is about to give birth. Given its from Sam Lee it's hard to ghly unlikely there is any truth in that.

I have to admit I am a bit lost as to why some of us seem to think Sam Lee is a poor reporter for us when I'd argue he's the best with news and insights.

What because he's a Utd fan? He loves Pep and the way the club is run and openly admits he wishes his club was.

Or I guess it's because we didn't get Alexis or Jorginho or Alves? I'm curious what are the specifics as to where these doubts are coming from.

Because he talks shit mate. 5 days after it broke we were in for Sanchez Sam Lee would tweet "City in for a well known striker that's already in the Prem. Can't say who". He's vague with his tweets so when they don't come off he can say "oh that's not what I meant".
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Should we not change the thread title to 'Well done Sane', or summary?

Anyway, well done lad and good to see it stopped the heads from talking shite.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Outcast » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:35 pm

He'll eventually come good chaps
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:06 pm

Congrats to Leroy and his new family. Great time for his arrival to come. Now that weight has been lifted, watch him fly very soon
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:20 am

PrezIke wrote:

I didn't know he was a rag. The problem with him is he speculates without any real knowledge. A typical ITK like Tolmie. He told us Mendy would be back within 4 weeks on the same day it was later announced he would be out for 7 months. He told us we were pulling out of the Mahrez deal and going for Leon Bailey. He told us we were signing Ben Foster etc etc etc. He just gets hold of a bit of gossip and repeats it. If you guess enough you will occasionally get it right but he is not a credible source. I think that is the real problem.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:25 am

South Stand Balti wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

I didn't know he was a rag. The problem with him is he speculates without any real knowledge. A typical ITK like Tolmie. He told us Mendy would be back within 4 weeks on the same day it was later announced he would be out for 7 months. He told us we were pulling out of the Mahrez deal and going for Leon Bailey. He told us we were signing Ben Foster etc etc etc. He just gets hold of a bit of gossip and repeats it. If you guess enough you will occasionally get it right but he is not a credible source. I think that is the real problem.

just a regular modern day ‘journalist’ then?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum