Champions League UEFA Corruption

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Champions League UEFA Corruption

Postby City64 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:10 pm

On full view again tonight , that ref was beyond diabolical but the useless cunt was so bad he got caught out by TV and usually brain dead paid to keep quiet pundits called the bent fucker out ! That is after us being shafted by a multitude of bent obeying to UEFA orders officials in our CL history no more so with "events" versus Liverpool in the CL QF last season both on and off the pitch ......... 3 perfectly good goals disallowed for us , 2 offside goals allowed for the murdering bin dipping cunts and our team coach randomly lawlessly smashed up LIVE ON TV infront of the world . But you know what ? Pep despite coming back from a ban for correctly calling out a bent cunt of a ref at the Etihad versus Liverpool in the 2nd leg CL QF Pep again confronted tonights latest UEFA bent as fuck puppet and called the cunt out full on mode LIVE ON TV infront of the world ! What a fucking man , what fucking bollocks this lad has , he fucking knows what we are up against and the players keep responding to the injustice served out relentlessly by UEFA and its bent cronies ...........

Pep a class above , he and our owners and players know the fight we have on with this bent European competition but hell do they want to win it so much !
Proper fucking bollocks all of them take a fucking bow one and all CTID

Fuck Off UEFA !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Champions League UEFA Corruption

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:18 pm

City64 wrote:On full view again tonight , that ref was beyond diabolical but the useless cunt was so bad he got caught out by TV and usually brain dead paid to keep quiet pundits called the bent fucker out ! That is after us being shafted by a multitude of bent obeying to UEFA orders officials in our CL history no more so with "events" versus Liverpool in the CL QF last season both on and off the pitch ......... 3 perfectly good goals disallowed for us , 2 offside goals allowed for the murdering bin dipping cunts and our team coach randomly lawlessly smashed up LIVE ON TV infront of the world . But you know what ? Pep despite coming back from a ban for correctly calling out a bent cunt of a ref at the Etihad versus Liverpool in the 2nd leg CL QF Pep again confronted tonights latest UEFA bent as fuck puppet and called the cunt out full on mode LIVE ON TV infront of the world ! What a fucking man , what fucking bollocks this lad has , he fucking knows what we are up against and the players keep responding to the injustice served out relentlessly by UEFA and its bent cronies ...........

Pep a class above , he and our owners and players know the fight we have on with this bent European competition but hell do they want to win it so much !
Proper fucking bollocks all of them take a fucking bow one and all CTID

Fuck Off UEFA !!!

THIS!!! All day (and night) long.
Cheating fuckers, the lot of 'em.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:39 pm

The next home match really needs s full house with everyone including the team booing the CL jingle.

The place really needs livening up and the team deserve it.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:46 pm

...as a nine-bob note.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby PrezIke » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:03 pm

Merely asking as I have not seen the incidents yet, what about Walker’s tackle? I heard he should have been sent off.

Our critics will say that doesn’t fit the narrative.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:37 pm

PrezIke wrote:Merely asking as I have not seen the incidents yet, what about Walker’s tackle? I heard he should have been sent off.

I didn't watch it live, just the highlights but if that is a red card then we may as well give up now. Put it be way, it was nowhere in the league of those our players undertook last season and nobody was screaming for a red for them.

Heard there were lots of tackles on our players that seemed to reciecve some form of advantage from the ref, in the form of a Y sign. Then the non-penalty for Sane, the strange booking for Aguero and the even stranger freekick outside the box near the end for them, there's only one response to these years and Pep sad it very clearly in my book. Not direct but very subtle and glad he now gets it?

Ps. Cheating cunts!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dimples » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:07 am

After the Dippers (home and away) last year - nothing would surprise me.
I mean the Dippers matches were so high profile, huge audience - yet it made no difference.

What completely blew me away was all the pundits just glossing over it.
Move on quickly - nothing to see here.

After that I reckon we will never be allowed to win it. Same goes for PSG.

But I really hope we win it - just for spite.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:10 am

PrezIke wrote:Merely asking as I have not seen the incidents yet, what about Walker’s tackle? I heard he should have been sent off.

Could've been but it certainly wasn't obvious like that penalty shout was.

I thought we looked a threat from set pieces early on but then the whistling wanker kept blowing for frees out to take away that threat.

Anyone catch what happened with Sterling before we scored, went on a good run through the middle, looked like he was about the pull the trigger and tripped, over himself or fouled?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby sheblue » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:58 am

Agree completely with this view, its beyond obvious now. However does anyone really believe UEFA are going to allow 30 odd thousand MCFC fans boo their anthem at the final? In front of the world, really?
Under the current policy of displaying clear discontent with UEFA i.e booing, we wont be allowed any where near the final. If we want to win this competition, and I have no doubt many do, we might have to bite the bottom lip and tow the party line for a while.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:18 am

sheblue wrote:Agree completely with this view, its beyond obvious now. However does anyone really believe UEFA are going to allow 30 odd thousand MCFC fans boo their anthem at the final? In front of the world, really?
Under the current policy of displaying clear discontent with UEFA i.e booing, we wont be allowed any where near the final. If we want to win this competition, and I have no doubt many do, we might have to bite the bottom lip and tow the party line for a while.

A better option in my opinion would be to drown out their shitty music with the loudest rendition of Blue Moon ever heard. That'll both save us (and the TV audience) from having to put up with it and give the players a boost just before K.O.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:21 am

Further to my above post, if they then stop their blatant cheating and we are allowed to reach the final, boo the fuck out of it then! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Postby BookJunior » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:29 am

sheblue wrote:Agree completely with this view, its beyond obvious now. However does anyone really believe UEFA are going to allow 30 odd thousand MCFC fans boo their anthem at the final? In front of the world, really?

I sympathise with your view, but I think the booing is not the problem.

More fundamentally UEFA has an A list of clubs who they want to win the competition.

Rags, Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chavs, Bayern Munich, Dippers.

The competition is closed to the new clubs on the block.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby BookJunior » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:30 am

Bluemoon4610 wrote:

A better option in my opinion would be to drown out their shitty music with the loudest rendition of Blue Moon ever heard. That'll both save us (and the TV audience) from having to put up with it and give the players a boost just before K.O.

Great Idea.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Mase » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:00 am

Worst was when Silva took a throw, put Sanè through and the ref blew to bring it back for Silva to take the throw again. Why?! Absolutely no rule for it. Pep asked and probably got a bullshit answer too.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 am

Mase wrote:Worst was when Silva took a throw, put Sanè through and the ref blew to bring it back for Silva to take the throw again. Why?! Absolutely no rule for it. Pep asked and probably got a bullshit answer too.

This !

And it is why i disagreed a little with Carl after the game about City's performance. How do you compensate your game for such a referee? He managed to see Otter foul a guy and booked him, he even went back after giving Hoff advantage, but saw and didn't book the guy that grated his boot down Merlin's shin.

There has to be transparent accountability for officials too, there is too much money in the game these days.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:30 am

Mase wrote:Worst was when Silva took a throw, put Sanè through and the ref blew to bring it back for Silva to take the throw again. Why?! Absolutely no rule for it. Pep asked and probably got a bullshit answer too.

It might not be high profile or a deciding moment in a big game but that’s up there with one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. I can think of no rule at all that would stop Silva taking that throw that doesn’t take the throw away from him. The only exception would be if he was booking someone. He wasn’t so what purpose did it serve other than stopping us attacking.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:44 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

It might not be high profile or a deciding moment in a big game but that’s up there with one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. I can think of no rule at all that would stop Silva taking that throw that doesn’t take the throw away from him. The only exception would be if he was booking someone. He wasn’t so what purpose did it serve other than stopping us attacking.

It was almost as if it was a primary school game and it was like "sorry can you take that again it wasn't fair, their players weren't ready".
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:49 am

That throw-in was the most blatant corrupt decision as with the pen he could say "I didn't see". But there's literally no excuse for bringing that throw back!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:47 am

I think I read somewhere where the ref said that he wasn't ready for the throw in.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:52 am

sheblue wrote:I think I read somewhere where the ref said that he wasn't ready for the throw in.

Neither were Hoffenheim.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum