Liverpool Fans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Liverpool Fans

Postby Bear60 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:29 pm

I know there is other threads on them and I will probably get bollocked for starting this one but they are just horrible aren’t they even the ones who are supposed to be my mates are turning into right knobs what is it about them that makes them so horrible? With fans of other clubs it’s just friendly banter even united fans to a certain degree but those bin dippers are just vile and nasty . Sorry I just had to get this off my chest
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Liverpool Fans

Postby patrickblue » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:55 pm

It's not their fault.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby harveytravis » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:07 pm

They're victims.
harveytravis
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City

Postby South Stand Balti » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:29 pm

They are, and always have been, the worst. Their ex players are horrible too. Aldo is a horrible shit, Sounness even worse. I listened to Graeme Sharp and Steve McMahonon on the radio briefly last night. They talked about the European ban following Heysel. Sharp was pretty philosophical about it but said maybe they could have been successful in Europe without the ban. McMahon jumps in and says it's the same for LPool, and he felt they could have added to their Euro titles if it hadn't been for the ban. I found it really offensive. He didn't seem to grasp that Everton were banned through no fault of their own. You can't grumble about a Euro ban when your own fans murdered so many. I'm amazed they put that out on the radio.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:46 pm

They're fucking scum mate. I was speaking to my lads abpit them not too long ago and I couldn't hold back on the contempt I had for these fuckers. From attacking ambulances with opposition players in to their shiithouse supporters tricks of needing Stanley Knives and attacking scarfers, these are on a par with the Rag cunts of old. Think they can do whatever they want then cry like babies when there's a thought of them getting some.

Grieving cunts who believe they're a fucking nation. They're right though, they're a nation of cunt scum, the dirty fucking BinDipping bastards.

Personally I'd take a a million tons of Dem's, place them on the Dipper boarder and explode the the fucking lot, leaving the county to topple into the Irish Sea. But, with sympathy, I'd send them the Titanic, just to give them something to hang the wreath off and light a few candles.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:11 pm

My best mate is a Liverpool supporter all his life. His two sons are too and have never seen Liverpool win anything.

He has seen the good times and the mediocre since, but rejoiced when City won the league and has never turned into what I have witnessed other Liverpool supporters over here turn into.

There are two different types over here. The older generation of people I know are far more respectful towards City, but you have a lot amongst them that aren’t clued in to what is really going on and believe the red media propaganda.

Then you have the younger crowd who know fuck all about history but take the media line about City without knowing any facts. They can be really obnoxious.
My first experience of any animosity was coming back from s match in the 2014 season with a bunch of pissed up twenty somethings acting the prick on the plane with a man and his young son.
Talking utter shite and a nasty vibe which I’d never experienced over here from Liverpool supporters. Opened my eyes.

Luckily I’ve made my mate see the light.
He’s tuned in, but would love his sons to experience what my young lad experienced on May 13th 2012.
He knows the score and the two sons are sound as well. You can have a decent football conversation with all of them.

Things have definitely changed though since we took their place in the top 4 and the whole Raheem issue especially.
That’s what really turned me off the club.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby sheblue » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:28 pm

One word for them.
Vermin.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:32 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:My best mate is a Liverpool supporter all his life. His two sons are too and have never seen Liverpool win anything.

He has seen the good times and the mediocre since, but rejoiced when City won the league and has never turned into what I have witnessed other Liverpool supporters over here turn into.

There are two different types over here. The older generation of people I know are far more respectful towards City, but you have a lot amongst them that aren’t clued in to what is really going on and believe the red media propaganda.

Then you have the younger crowd who know fuck all about history but take the media line about City without knowing any facts. They can be really obnoxious.
My first experience of any animosity was coming back from s match in the 2014 season with a bunch of pissed up twenty somethings acting the prick on the plane with a man and his young son.
Talking utter shite and a nasty vibe which I’d never experienced over here from Liverpool supporters. Opened my eyes.

Luckily I’ve made my mate see the light.
He’s tuned in, but would love his sons to experience what my young lad experienced on May 13th 2012.
He knows the score and the two sons are sound as well. You can have a decent football conversation with all of them.

Things have definitely changed though since we took their place in the top 4 and the whole Raheem issue especially.
That’s what really turned me off the club.

That's refreshing to hear its the social media keyboard warriors who are the worst. You can't have a conversation with them. They are brainwashed
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby s1ty m » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:30 pm

sheblue wrote:One word for them.
Vermin.

I always struggle to find enough words for them. Vermin is on the list though. Utter filth.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Elvistheblue » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:45 pm

I think they're worse than the rags.....and that is saying something.
Elvistheblue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Gods own club
My favourite player is: Spannish Dave

Postby sheblue » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:08 pm

Elvistheblue wrote:I think they're worse than the rags.....and that is saying something.

Deep down still a bit torn on that one, up to last season for me for many years it was the rags who I disliked the most . Now it's The Vermin, but just by a head.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:27 pm

sheblue wrote:
Elvistheblue wrote:I think they're worse than the rags.....and that is saying something.

Deep down still a bit torn on that one, up to last season for me for many years it was the rags who I disliked the most . Now it's The Vermin, but just by a head.

Does it have anything to do with who's most threatening?

Absolutely hated spuds a few years back when we couldn't beat them, similar with arse. Now it's dippers I hate.

I think it's cos thier fans give it large cos they've done well against us recently.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:19 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Does it have anything to do with who's most threatening?

Absolutely hated spuds a few years back when we couldn't beat them, similar with arse. Now it's dippers I hate.

I think it's cos thier fans give it large cos they've done well against us recently.

I hated them miles more than the Rags when they weren't qualifying for Europe. They haven't ever won a Prem league title but I'd sooner 10 Rags than 1 Vermin. I'm sure the increasing rivalry will increase the hate as you say, but for me it's always been there.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby City64 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Murdering discusting ignorant thick as fuck thieving work shy cunts of the highest order can’t even speak properly the fucking filthy dickheads .

UAE over and out ! CTID
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:08 pm

City64 wrote:Murdering discusting ignorant thick as fuck thieving work shy cunts of the highest order can’t even speak properly the fucking filthy dickheads .

UAE over and out ! CTID

(the benidorm part of it)
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:Murdering discusting ignorant thick as fuck thieving work shy cunts of the highest order can’t even speak properly the fucking filthy dickheads .

UAE over and out ! CTID

Different league here , you wouldn’t understand pal .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:56 pm

Vermin!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:47 am

City64 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

UAE over and out ! CTID

Different league here , you wouldn’t understand pal .

Not
My
Cup of tea .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby sheblue » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:57 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Vermin!

Now you are talking!
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site