The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby zuricity » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:56 pm

So let's say the Rags are worth a Billion. As someone on here rightly pointed out , the leeches from the US have taken about 1 billion out of the club.

They still have massive debt , paying out a high interest. They need at least 500 mill to get a new squad together.

Which Rich Oil Magnate would buy from these US leeches? You would have to be a nutter. and a very rich nutter at that.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:14 pm

This is the thread for this video I believe.

Watch on youtube.com
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:16 pm

zuricity wrote:So let's say the Rags are worth a Billion. As someone on here rightly pointed out , the leeches from the US have taken about 1 billion out of the club.

They still have massive debt , paying out a high interest. They need at least 500 mill to get a new squad together.

Which Rich Oil Magnate would buy from these US leeches? You would have to be a nutter. and a very rich nutter at that.

OK . Here's what I propose. If you've got 150 quid in your pocket, and I say "give me ten quid and I'll make your worst enemy disappear" , you'd pull my arm off. Buy the club , flog Pog & De Gea, give debuts to half a dozen kids from the academy , then flog off the best of them too, bring back Moyes, play Sanchez full 90 every game, make Fellatio club captain, Gurnface & Loosalot at the back every game, then sit back 7 watch the rot set in. Sure, it wouldn't be a money making excercise, but the looks on faces in the pigsty, rants on Youtube and the post-match riots would be worth it. Then melt down the statue of Whisky, demolish the swamp and flog the land for flats & a supermarket, and move the club to Dublin or Stevenage or Basingstoke so home supporters would have less travelling. After that, WE'D be the only club in Manchester . . .oh, hang on. Er... well you know what I mean. One,two, or three bill is POCKET MONEY for the Sheikhs family.
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:06 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:
zuricity wrote:So let's say the Rags are worth a Billion. As someone on here rightly pointed out , the leeches from the US have taken about 1 billion out of the club.

OK . Here's what I propose. If you've got 150 quid in your pocket, and I say "give me ten quid and I'll make your worst enemy disappear" , you'd pull my arm off. Buy the club , flog Pog & De Gea, give debuts to half a dozen kids from the academy , then flog off the best of them too, bring back Moyes, play Sanchez full 90 every game, make Fellatio club captain, Gurnface & Loosalot at the back every game, then sit back 7 watch the rot set in. Sure, it wouldn't be a money making excercise, but the looks on faces in the pigsty, rants on Youtube and the post-match riots would be worth it. Then melt down the statue of Whisky, demolish the swamp and flog the land for flats & a supermarket, and move the club to Dublin or Stevenage or Basingstoke so home supporters would have less travelling. After that, WE'D be the only club in Manchester . . .oh, hang on. Er... well you know what I mean. One,two, or three bill is POCKET MONEY for the Sheikhs family.

NIGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby patrickblue » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:17 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:

That highlighted bit would only improve them.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:21 pm

patrickblue wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:

That highlighted bit would only improve them.

Ok, then the yokel in charge of Cardiff ; what's his name ?
Failing that, Joey Barton
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:24 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:

I'm Rodders , not Nigels Tackle ; but if reading that made you come, then , well . . . . er .. .

Is there an emoji for long, awkward silence ?
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:37 am

RodneyRodney wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:

I'm Rodders , not Nigels Tackle ; but if reading that made you come, then , well . . . . er .. .

OK Dave.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:14 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:

OK Dave.

PMSL ,
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby zuricity » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:05 pm

^^^^^^^^^^

I bet you don't get discussions of this quality on BM. thankfully this site doesn't do Adverts . Because if it did, Carlsberg wouldn't do one. or is it Mastercard ?
shows you how badly informed i am about adverts
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:15 pm

I've just heard that during the supreme comeback from the Rags against the mighty Toon that Maureen supposedly walked into the dressing room and asked Pogba how they should set-up in the 2nd half to change it. Apparently Pogba gave the game plan, Maureen agreed and history was set.

Now, can anybody really believe that this s true? Does anybody really think that Maureen would allow Pogba even a say when it comes to managing the team and tactics?

This surely has to be a lek by the club to undermine Maureen. If it is, I'm gutted. He was doing such an excellent job of bringing them down from the inside.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PeterParker » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:11 pm

Another game with almost no game time for Sanchez.
Karma is real.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby bigblue » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:39 pm

PeterParker wrote:Another game with almost no game time for Sanchez.
Karma is real.

The scum paid him an extra 75k for those 10 mins though
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Are we having that!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:41 pm

bigblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Another game with almost no game time for Sanchez.
Karma is real.

The scum paid him an extra 75k for those 10 mins though

as i mentioned elsewhere, Sanchez on - Rags going for the draw!
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby gmercer1 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:42 pm

Oh what a beautiful morrrrning oh what a beautiful dayyyu :)
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:45 pm

I was hoping for a Rag win or a draw, at least I don't feel dirty now ;-)

Although, my step-son is very unhappy, extremely unhappy ....

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:31 pm

I thought the Rags started off in 8th this game week and even with their win today they could be in the bottom half by Monday night.

7 points off 4th already.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I thought the Rags started off in 8th this game week and even with their win today they could be in the bottom half by Monday night.

They drew Beefy
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I thought the Rags started off in 8th this game week and even with their win today they could be in the bottom half by Monday night.

They drew Beefy

Like I said mate ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum