*** Official Match Thread | City v Southampton***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** Official Match Thread | City v Southampton***

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:I watched my team lift the premier League trophy inside the stadium whilst the Biggest of Blues was watching City in a bar with Phips and then went home to watch Old School FFS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You weren't there for the crucial moment because you tuck and ran like a coward. That's a defining fact about your life.

I was there for the crucial moment you rag cunt.

lol. Do I need to quote this link in case you delete it?

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=43543&p=450767&hilit=+qpr+leave+early#p450767

Mase wrote:I left the ground as soon as QPR put that second in. Stormed out like a little baby....from what my brother tells me. I was absolutely smashed. I had been drinking from 11am and for some reason, with 25 minutes still to go I stumbled off. In my end I was sure it was right near the end of the game and we were done for.

Mase wrote:I had the experience of walking back to Piccadilly amongst some City fans then ended up on my own for the last part. Was talking to my mate on the phone, "16 years they've had money off me for a season ticket! 16 seasons in a row!!! Well not anymore! I'm done!" then he started screaming (He's a Blackburn fan) that Aguero had done it!!

As I was running back to the stadium I saw a group of City fans over the other side of the road looking down. I assume that they hadn't heard so I shouted "WE'VE DONE IT!!!"

fucking lying coward
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:18 pm

Can we wrap this up boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:36 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:I watched my team lift the premier League trophy inside the stadium whilst the Biggest of Blues was watching City in a bar with Phips and then went home to watch Old School FFS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You weren't there for the crucial moment because you tuck and ran like a coward. That's a defining fact about your life.

Mase wrote:I left the ground as soon as QPR put that second in. Stormed out like a little baby....from what my brother tells me. I was absolutely smashed. I had been drinking from 11am and for some reason, with 25 minutes still to go I stumbled off. In my end I was sure it was right near the end of the game and we were done for.

Mase wrote:I had the experience of walking back to Piccadilly amongst some City fans then ended up on my own for the last part. Was talking to my mate on the phone, "16 years they've had money off me for a season ticket! 16 seasons in a row!!! Well not anymore! I'm done!" then he started screaming (He's a Blackburn fan) that Aguero had done it!!

As I was running back to the stadium I saw a group of City fans over the other side of the road looking down. I assume that they hadn't heard so I shouted "WE'VE DONE IT!!!"

fucking lying coward

all you’re proving is that you have no real idea what it’s like to be a proper city fan. you don’t understand what the club has done to us real fans over the past 30 odd years (more for many).
Last edited by Nigels Tackle on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:43 pm

I've ran out of popcorn...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:52 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:

fucking lying coward

:lol: absolutely buzzing I've wasted your time today. Proof that you do not have a fuckin clue what it is to be a City fan. I watched my team lift the trophy live. Rag.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Hey, you're my boy though BigBlue :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Mase wrote:Hey, you're my boy though BigBlue :lol:

Fled when your team needed you most and then lied about it. Not an ounce of integrity in your degenerate body.

And the fact that you think I spent a bunch of time looking that up shows what an idiot you are. Clicked on your profile, chose to "search user's posts", entered "qpr leave early", first result. Done. Only a complete waste like you would lie about something so easily proved wrong.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Scatman » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:03 pm

bigblue wrote:

Fled when your team needed you most and then lied about it. Not an ounce of integrity in your degenerate body.

And the fact that you think I spent a bunch of time looking that up shows what an idiot you are. Clicked on your profile, chose to "search user's posts", entered "qpr leave early", first result. Done. Only a complete waste like you would lie about something so easily proved wrong.

Presumably they let him back in to watch them lift it live?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Scatman wrote:Presumably they let him back in to watch them lift it live?

Still missed Dzeko and Aguero's goals. The most thrilling 10 minutes of sport that you'll ever see live. All because the degenerate got drunk and turned his back on City when the team needed fans the most. Then continues to defend leaving early, even when having to live with the shame of what he did.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Scatman wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Presumably they let him back in to watch them lift it live?

Had to climb back in mate. Luckily all the legendary City fans that did the pitch invasion delayed the trophy presentation enough for me to leg it back up the spiral, nip to the loos to be sick, then join my brother back at my seat to see Mike Summerbee bringing out the trophy. Apparently....I was absolutely smashed so can barely remember most of the day but that run back certainly sobered me up.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Mase wrote:Had to climb back in mate. Luckily all the legendary City fans that did the pitch invasion delayed the trophy presentation enough for me to leg it back up the spiral, nip to the loos to be sick, then join my brother back at my seat to see Mike Summerbee bringing out the trophy. Apparently....I was absolutely smashed so can barely remember most of the day but that run back certainly sobered me up.

The reason they are known as legendary fans is because they stayed to support the team. Not run off like a drunken coward when times get tough. Legendary fans don't leave early.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:13 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Had to climb back in mate. Luckily all the legendary City fans that did the pitch invasion delayed the trophy presentation enough for me to leg it back up the spiral, nip to the loos to be sick, then join my brother back at my seat to see Mike Summerbee bringing out the trophy. Apparently....I was absolutely smashed so can barely remember most of the day but that run back certainly sobered me up.

The reason they are known as legendary fans is because they stayed to support the team. Not run off like a drunken coward when times get tough. Legendary fans don't leave early.

That's the opinion of a rag based nextdoor to Phips. You're basically Phips.

Now turn it in, I'm sure people can't be arsed reading the same post about "shame on you, you big coward!!".
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Mase wrote:That's the opinion of a rag based nextdoor to Phips. You're basically Phips.

Now turn it in, I'm sure people can't be arsed reading the same post about "shame on you, you big coward!!".

Your words mean nothing mate. Lying about your past. Slagging off Mahrez relentlessly for months, only to say "what a player we have" when he is named player of the month. All your pissed-up underdeveloped brain can come up with is half-baked reactionary rubbish.

And now you think that everyone in America is basically phips. It's a modern miracle how you've gone so many years without putting your finger in a socket or choking on some glue.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:35 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:That's the opinion of a rag based nextdoor to Phips. You're basically Phips.

Your words mean nothing mate. Lying about your past. Slagging off Mahrez relentlessly for months, only to say "what a player we have" when he is named player of the month. All your pissed-up underdeveloped brain can come up with is half-baked reactionary rubbish.

And now you think that everyone in America is basically phips. It's a modern miracle how you've gone so many years without putting your finger in a socket or choking on some glue.

You really are thick aren't you :lol: I didn't realise these months of dangling my maggot would result in you crying like this. It's brilliant :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:48 pm

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:

You really are thick aren't you :lol: I didn't realise these months of dangling my maggot would result in you crying like this. It's brilliant :lol:

search.php?keywords=mahrez&terms=all&author=mase&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

You seem to be under the impression that posts aren't archived on here. You're not even the village fool, more like the village fluffer.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:51 pm

Now you're just mumbling and repeating yourself. So sad to see such a big blue destroyed like this. You'll always be my boy though.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Mase wrote:Now you're just mumbling and repeating yourself. So sad to see such a big blue destroyed like this. You'll always be my boy though.

I'm repeating myself because I'm talking to someone with 1/4 of a functioning brain and the self-awareness of a child.

Also - how do you mumble through text? Or is that the sound your brain makes when attempting to process written words?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:56 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Now you're just mumbling and repeating yourself. So sad to see such a big blue destroyed like this. You'll always be my boy though.

I'm repeating myself because I'm talking to someone with 1/4 of a functioning brain and the self-awareness of a child.

Also - how do you mumble through text? Or is that the sound your brain makes when attempting to process written words?

Fantastic comeback!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:58 pm

bigblue wrote:

Also - Howe do you mumble through text? Or is that the sound your brain makes when attempting to process written words?

ask hazy. he’s a fucking master
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:59 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Also - Howe do you mumble through text? Or is that the sound your brain makes when attempting to process written words?

ask hazy. he’s a fucking master

He's asking the Bournemouth manager if he mumbles via text I think.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum