FFP 2.0

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FFP 2.0

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Dub City wrote:So we have been cooking the books they say and manipulating income streams through other companies. I’m guessing BDO as auditors might have picked up on some of this if it was to 10% of what they are alleging.

anyway the Spanish have got Cyril Smith taking us to court if UEFA don't

We should sue the ugly cunt for slander , libel , defamation , and Ill think of some others.

Can I just repeat this.....Hes an ugly cunt isn't he ? custis long lost brother ?

he looks like sloth from the goonies

Watch on youtube.com

Awwh Phips and BigBlue - "you're my boy Phips!"
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:32 pm

Mase wrote:Awwh Phips and BigBlue - "you're my boy Phips!"

rattled and obsessed
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:42 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Awwh Phips and BigBlue - "you're my boy Phips!"

rattled and obsessed

Rattled :lol: You clearly are by responding :lol:

I'm obsessed yet you're the one whose gone back years to find old posts by me :lol: You're so easy to wind up and I'm buzzing because you've been doing it to others on here my boy blue!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Last edited by johnny crossan on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Mase wrote:I'm obsessed yet you're the one whose gone back years to find old posts by me :lol: You're so easy to wind up and I'm buzzing because you've been doing it to others on here my boy blue!!

Just because you don't know how to use computers doesn't mean everyone else struggles too. "Gone back years" aka did a 10 second search. You're not winding me up, you're just showing that you have no integrity and your word means nothing. You lie without blinking an eye.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:48 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:I'm obsessed yet you're the one whose gone back years to find old posts by me :lol: You're so easy to wind up and I'm buzzing because you've been doing it to others on here my boy blue!!

Just because you don't know how to use computers doesn't mean everyone else struggles too. "Gone back years" aka did a 10 second search. You're not winding me up, you're just showing that you have no integrity and your word means nothing. You lie without blinking an eye.

I didn't say how long it took you, you thick cunt. I said that you'd gone back years for my posts :lol: You're actually too easy :lol:

"You're word means nothing" - you're talking to a guy over the internet that's on the other side of the world you soft bastard. Why are you so bothered :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:50 pm

Despicable Dan Roan takes to the stage on the 6pm BBC News in front of the Etihad - despite the story dropping off their website he's nailed us
'City are not commenting on Der Spiegel ' still waiting for his jest about what happens if the Sheikh dies
I thought he was banned by the club for being a liar and a rag :?
bigblue wrote:

Can you both refrain from engaging in this sweet-talk while I'm editing my posts about the thread subject :x
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:55 pm

Mase wrote:I didn't say how long it took you, you thick cunt. I said that you'd gone back years for my posts :lol: You're actually too easy :lol:

"You're word means nothing" - you're talking to a guy over the internet that's on the other side of the world you soft bastard. Why are you so bothered :lol:

So you're basically saying it's alright if you lie when done anonymously over the internet. Real man of integrity there. Just take the next step and tattoo "I TALK SHIT" across your forehead so people know not to waste their time with you.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:59 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Image
Despicable Dan Roan takes to the stage on the 6pm BBC News in front of the Etihad - despite the story dropping off their website he's nailed us
'City are not commenting on Der Spiegel ' still waiting for his jest about what happens if the Sheikh dies

I always thought that Der Spiegel was a news organization with integrity. But their story is written like a post on redcafe or rawk. No real new revelations in it that we haven't already been punished for. And they even put an emptyhad joke in there and a reference to "camel herders". Trash journalism all round
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:59 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:I didn't say how long it took you, you thick cunt. I said that you'd gone back years for my posts :lol: You're actually too easy :lol:

So you're basically saying it's alright if you lie when done anonymously over the internet. Real man of integrity there. Just take the next step and tattoo "I TALK SHIT" across your forehead so people know not to waste their time with you.

Why are you arsed about my integrity you werido!!! You're argument has just gone to shit. Leave it now you're embarrassing yourself.

You're still my boy though.
Last edited by Mase on Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:04 pm

bigblue wrote:

I always thought that Der Spiegel was a news organization with integrity. But their story is written like a post on redcafe or rawk. No real new revelations in it that we haven't already been punished for. And they even put an emptyhad joke in there and a reference to "camel herders". Trash journalism all round

Racist German newspaper? Never...
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby mr_nool » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:39 pm

bigblue wrote:

It reads like Uli Hoeneß was stood behind the "journalist" dictating for him what to write. It's so tendentious it's hard to take it seriously. Proper Bayern Munich propaganda.

It would be interesting to see what Football Leaks have on other big clubs that isn't released...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:21 am

I'm finding the stories coming out rather disturbing. I can see this not ending well.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:23 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I'm finding the stories coming out rather disturbing. I can see this not ending well.

FFP is fucking distrurbjng - fuckall will happen to us.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bigblue » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:33 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I'm finding the stories coming out rather disturbing. I can see this not ending well.

Especially because (despite the German spin) the leaks are more damaging to UEFA than to us.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:20 am

bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Especially because (despite the German spin) the leaks are more damaging to UEFA than to us.

They have already had one fucking fuckfest of corruption in footballs governing body...they aren't going to tolerate another.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:15 am

(notice the 'allegedly' squeezed into that contemptible bile)

Anyway The Times' very own high priest of morality is now describing City fans as vicious rats - here's a small extract
Hypocrisy of Manchester City fans whose loyalty is blind to truth
Matthew Syed

Some fans increasingly resemble vicious rats, fighting for their own piece of turf on the deck, as the ship goes down in flames.
The most recent reminder of this metaphor came when Der Spiegel published allegations that Manchester City had egregiously violated financial fair play rules.

Almost every fan on the planet can see that these allegations, if proved, would be a powerful indictment of the club.
They can see that, while the rules themselves are not ideal, that is no excuse for breaking them.

They can see that the entire point of competitive sport is that the codes of conduct are agreed in advance, and that participants obey them unless and until they can convince the other participants to change them. They can see that the allegations of deceit and false accounting are a grubby indictment of the game.

But there is a small group of people who cannot see these truths. Who are somehow blinded to what is going on. Who have poured online in vast numbers to argue that, if Manchester City did break the rules, it was enlightened; that City may, in fact, be charitably risking their own reputation to overturn the status quo; that the campaign to see them punished is some plot dreamt up by people jealous of their success, and of the way they play.

You guessed it: this myopic minority are Manchester City fans. They are so blinded by loyalty that they have lost sight of morality. Yet it is not just City fans who are afflicted by this seemingly virulent form of selective blindness. No, this is a problem that exists throughout football, and explains the abject inability of the game to present a united front, whether against alleged financial wrongdoing or anything else.....

Mr Syed, who describes himself on his website as one of the world's most influential thinkers, has never had a good word to say about a club with Arab owners. Not surprising really for the planet's leading authority on hypocrisy.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:50 am

The media will batter us with this while
“The European Royalty “ go about their shit under the cover of it . Already had a Shite fan ( who has never been to the UK let alone fucking old toilet) asking when we are giving back our bent titles ,
This is definitely only going to get worse
Tin hats on lads and circle the wagons
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:26 am

Part 3 from our German friends
http://www.spiegel.de/international/wor ... 36621.html

any UK journalist who associates himself with these blatant attacks, based on the droppings of known extortionists, is beneath contempt.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:56 am

Part 3 was so fucking tame. there aren't any leaks what so ever in it. And nothing newsworthy either. It's just a fucking mouthpiece for Bayern supported City bashing.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum