FFP 2.0

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FFP 2.0

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:30 pm

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:32 pm

he’s normally a tool but adrian durham on talkshite was fighting our corner this evening
said ffp was a joke and only their to protect the old guard
also said that it was no coincidence that these reports came from germany where there is huge jealousy surrounding city and the general wealth of the premier league clubs
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:he’s normally a tool but adrian durham on talkshite was fighting our corner this evening
said ffp was a joke and only their to protect the old guard
also said that it was no coincidence that these reports came from germany where there is huge jealousy surrounding city and the general wealth of the premier league clubs

I heard that too. Basically, he rubbished the reports and the motives behind them.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby bigblue » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:16 pm

Der Spiegel should explain why it's ok for Bayern Munich to sign a kit sponsorship or stadium deal with one of their owners.

Or for the rags and chelsea having hundreds of millions in deferred debt (that if paid off on schedule, would mean they didn't turn a profit last year):

https://twitter.com/lazybanker/status/1 ... 5890387968

"Rules for thee but not for me"
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only

Postby Outcast » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Can we pleeeeease get the Munchens in the semis?
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby bigblue » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:26 am

If any dippers start going on about this, you can remind them that they breached FFP in 2014. They lost £90 million in 2 years when FFP said the max you could lose was £33 million in 3 years. But they didn’t get fined because the money went towards that brand new stadium in Stanley Park.... which was abandoned soon after.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footb ... g-FFP.html
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 am

banned Despicable Dan Roan trying to squeeze every particle of his hatred for City into this piece of BBC sanctimonious lying sewage

Man City: How damaging are the Football Leaks allegations?

• City always maintained they had acted within the regulations. Such a denial now appears undermined.
  • City, PSG and other clubs appear to have made a mockery of FFP
  • And while some observers will be dismayed by Der Spiegel's rare and fascinating insight into the murky underbelly of the football industry, and the decisions apparently taken by City's hierarchy as they plotted their assault on English football's established order, others will merely view it as reinforcing their suspicions and their perceptions of a game already tainted by a series of financial controversies....
  • it is increasingly hard to be shocked when it comes to football and money. Combine that fatigue with fans' tribalistic loyalty to their team, and it is easy to see why sport seems so able to withstand such controversies....
  • Clubs that are backed these days not just by private investors, but by the rulers of entire petro-states, armed with sovereign wealth funds. ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46132272
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:49 am

I am not surprised by Roan and his bile. Another example is the loathsome Ladyman, he has questioned the validity of city’s success i.e. we cheated our way to trophies, also, we win 6-0 and most of his report is about Sterling cheating, you really couldn’t make it up :P
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I am not surprised by Roan and his bile. Another example is the loathsome Ladyman, he has questioned the validity of city’s success i.e. we cheated our way to trophies, also, we win 6-0 and most of his report is about Sterling cheating, you really couldn’t make it up :P

Roan also gave Ladyman a pre-march berth on the BBC National News sports report from the Etihad last night
- presumably impressed by his attempt to start an argument with Pep at the Shakthar PC.
Ugly people with uglier agendas. Don't despair Harry - the tide is turning - the City haters are attacking each other now.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wooders » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:41 pm

There’s some reports about some of mancinis wages being sent to a secret offshore account to cook the books - could be worrying if that was endemic in the squad
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby nottsblue » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:46 pm

Wooders wrote:There’s some reports about some of mancinis wages being sent to a secret offshore account to cook the books - could be worrying if that was endemic in the squad

And it wouldn't be anything the other top clubs weren't doing either
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:59 pm

ah well !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Wooders wrote:There’s some reports about some of mancinis wages being sent to a secret offshore account to cook the books - could be worrying if that was endemic in the squad

And it wouldn't be anything the other top clubs weren't doing either

What's wrong with that? That's individual business and nothing to do with the club.

I think the inference was that we were paying only half his wage through the club and half directly from Mansour. But who gives a fuck, nobody would care, as they wouldn't know if the corrupt FFP wasn't implemented in the guise it was in the first place. Before we had to report for FFP purposes nothing mattered as it was Mansours business and nobody to report to but himself. Overnight, that changed and all because the cartel needed to know how we were doing things and implement measures to sink our boat.

There's lots of talk of us getting around the rules but only a couple about why FFP was hijacked to impact the likes of us and PSG to enable the cartel clubs. For serious journalists this is what should've been investigated and brought to light and that's why none of what the media say has any relevance, they're just all bitter, jealous cunts who are doing their fanboy duty.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:38 pm

It's the G14 led by Bayern/Juve v Infantino's new CWC (+ his FIFA allies including us)
a fight to the death with the Germans trying to take Infantino out - along with City & PSG
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -world-cup
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:04 pm

johnny crossan wrote:It's the G14 led by Bayern/Juve v Infantino's new CWC (+ his FIFA allies including us)
a fight to the death with the Germans trying to take Infantino out - along with City & PSG
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -world-cup

It's quite obvious what's happening mate and with UEFA under pressure from the cartel they are drawing strength from the new boys n the block to give them some form of leverage that they no longer held. Bayern et al have forced UEFA into a lacky role, there to serve the cunts rather than set the regulations. That is why we are included in talks as they want us at the top table, which we wouldn't be if the cartel had their way.

Note the script this week where we have somehow cheated and UEFA are complicite. It wasn't just an attack on our club it was also an attack on UEFA, but who would have something to gain from that?

It's all about money, as you know, and how certain clubs can keep themselves at the head of the trough. Bayern used to hoover up all the top players for a pittance bit look at them now, and it's the likes of us who are taking those players (De Bruyne, Sane etc).

When Khaldoon said we'd be at the head of football in 10 years, he wasn't far wrong.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:53 pm

This is potentially a game changer if true
https://www.marca.com/en/football/inter ... b45d6.html
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:42 am

Just watched a five minute article on City on ARD , German television. Where they show various documents about City and Academy players being shipped around Europe to get experience and City make a whopping 24% on the business ! As if Profit is a sin !.

They highlight sections of the documents they show, as if it is out of order to discuss making a profit on the business.

Actually, there was not one reference to players being taken advantage of. Indeed it was presented as if giving potential top junior and young players a chance to play in competitive football instead of just training, was somehow not right. It's awful how City sponsor academies in Africa , taking kids off the street and giving them an opportunity to develop their footballing skills. When otherwise the poor kids would be playing football all day in their villages with no hope of any other jobs when they are older. Shame on City :roll:
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby mr_nool » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:32 am

Not per se FFP related, but couldn't this be seen as tax dodging? Mancini clearly was working for City and not for the Abu Dhabi club he got the lion part of his wages from, so surely he should have been paid by City and paid his taxes to the HMCR?

It wasn't a huge sum for City, so I struggle to see why we would gamble with deals like that.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:10 am

johnny crossan wrote:This is potentially a game changer if true

That's good to read and confirms what we already know. Note that we had been added to the list of those that were reported as being the architect of the breakaway where that confirms we had no input whatsoever and it was purely down to the cartel clubs led by KHR.

I can see more coming out in respect of the attack on certain clubs (ours being the main one) with Bayern et al being the main targets.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:39 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:This is potentially a game changer if true

That's good to read and confirms what we already know. Note that we had been added to the list of those that were reported as being the architect of the breakaway where that confirms we had no input whatsoever and it was purely down to the cartel clubs led by KHR.
I can see more coming out in respect of the attack on certain clubs (ours being the main one) with Bayern et al being the main targets.

Old Axis friends reunited - Rummenigge and Agnelli
Chairman: Karl-Heinz Rummenigge | FC Bayern München (GER) 1 st Vice-Chairman: Umberto Gandini | AC Milan (ITA) 2 nd Vice-Chairman: Pedro López Jiménez | Real Madrid CF (SPA) 3 rd Vice-Chairman: Evgeni Giner | PFC CSKA Moskva (RUS) Member: Edward Woodward | Manchester United FC (ENG) Member: Ivan Gazidis | Arsenal FC (ENG) Member: Josep Maria Bartomeu | FC Barcelona (SPA) Member: Andrea Agnelli | Juventus (ITA) Member: Jean-Michel Aulas | Olympique Lyonnais (FRA) Member: Edwin van der Sar | AFC Ajax (NED) Member: Michael Verschueren | RSC Anderlecht (BEL) Member: Theodore Giannikos | Olympiacos FC (GRE) Member: Dariusz Mioduski | Legia Warszawa SA (POL) Member: Peter Lawwell | Celtic FC (SCO) Member: Aki Riihilahti | HJK Helsinki (FIN)

Not so much a smoking gun as a sm
oking Luger!
Think on you Lidl & Aldi shoppers, BMW /Audi/VW drivers, Adidas/Nike/Puma wearers, Nivea users, Bosch buyers,
and, above all
REMAINERS!
Last edited by johnny crossan on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum