Manchester City Women FC

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Manchester City Women FC

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:01 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Just so happy you take time to read the thread Carl. :lol:

To be fair , I only ever read the latest comments on this shit thread when I’m actually having a shit - if the truth be known.

And you will now be pleased as my comment has bumped your topic back up the page .

bit late to be going for a shit?
can’t think when i last dropped the kids off after 5pm
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Just so happy you take time to read the thread Carl. :lol:

To be fair , I only ever read the latest comments on this shit thread when I’m actually having a shit - if the truth be known.

And you will now be pleased as my comment has bumped your topic back up the page .

I save my shit till late and its something that I look forward to all fucking day - reading this dross helps me squeeze all the shit left in the shit tank out...so I suppose it serves something.

Its liberating......^^^see what I did there ?^^^
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dubciteh » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I save my shit till late and its something that I look forward to all fucking day - reading this dross helps me squeeze all the shit left in the shit tank out...so I suppose it serves something.

You are doing it wrong carl, never shit on your own time! Do it at work and get paid to do it....it annoys me if i have a dump on my own time!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Dubciteh wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You are doing it wrong carl, never shit on your own time! Do it at work and get paid to do it....it annoys me if i have a dump on my own time!

Problem is I work for myself mate...I could always give myself a written warning ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby craigmcfc » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:06 pm

David McNamara, who was the ref for the women's game against Reading at the end of October, has been suspended for 3 weeks.

Now, are you ready for the reason? He forgot his coin, so the captains did "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to decide the "toss". :lol: :lol: :lol:
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:15 pm

craigmcfc wrote:David McNamara, who was the ref for the women's game against Reading at the end of October, has been suspended for 3 weeks.

Now, are you ready for the reason? He forgot his coin, so the captains did "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to decide the "toss". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its normally the ladder climber that bumps this thread up the chart ffs !!......hardly anyone apart from his little wassap group gives 2 fucks about the fuckign womens football team.

Its shit..womens football is shit.. cant the mods put it in off topic ?....put in the classics....put it in the fuckign corner of intenet landia anywhere but on the mancityfans.net home forum page !!!!...a fuckign midget team would be more interesting to watch than women's football(sorry..little persons team)

Now you've made me bump it into first place on this page ffs !!!!

Rant over.......Carry on.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:41 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:David McNamara, who was the ref for the women's game against Reading at the end of October, has been suspended for 3 weeks.

Its normally the ladder climber that bumps this thread up the chart ffs !!......hardly anyone apart from his little wassap group gives 2 fucks about the fuckign womens football team.

Its shit..womens football is shit.. cant the mods put it in off topic ?....put in the classics....put it in the fuckign corner of intenet landia anywhere but on the mancityfans.net home forum page !!!!...a fuckign midget team would be more interesting to watch than women's football(sorry..little persons team)

Now you've made me bump it into first place on this page ffs !!!!

Rant over.......Carry on.

Our women would still beat those rag twats, though (but that's not saying much, tbh) :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:07 am

Great win last night with most of the goals coming very late in the game. Women into the semi finals.

City 7-1 Brighton

Wonder if the media jibes will be there, anywhere, even tongue in cheek :mrgreen:
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum