otro

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: otro

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:55 pm

bigblue wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Fans will be able to access much of that content for free, but for a US$3.99 per month subscription fee will gain unlimited access to a social community where they can share what they like, vote on polls and take part in quizzes with players, who have been pinned down to five-year contracts.

that quote from the ceo sums the whole thing up.

That's really all you got in response?

So are you trying to imply that since Mendy and Jesus agreed to provide content for the next 5 years to this new football media company, they will not be giving free interviews and content as they have in the past? Do you have anything to back this up (like some type of exclusivity clause where they can't talk to other media outlets)?

Just talking complete nonsense as usual.

And from your earlier post:

Nigels Tackle wrote:point him to the kids city app - more than enough on there and it’s free. on top of the £3.99/month otro want i’m pretty sure they will be pushing a shit load of advertising at the kids to make their business work. the lads they have signed up won’t have come cheaply!

Have you turned on the TV or radio in the past 20 years? Have you ever been on the internet outside of this website? Have you walked down any city street? There is advertising (especially directed towards kids) everywhere. You've identified an existing problem. But going after this company (and 2 City players' affiliation with it), is the completely wrong solution.You're like a depressed Don Quixote, except fighting some company named Otro instead of windmills. Pathetic. /quote]

what is the solution then, 'o wise one? do you have kids? do you have a moral compass?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:57 pm

No point in discussing it with him Nige. He just resorts to name calling because the American school system taught him that he had to shout the loudest. Feel sorry for him really.

At least he's not a coward though.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby bigblue » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Mase wrote:No point in discussing it with him Nige. He just resorts to name calling because the American school system taught him that he had to shout the loudest. Feel sorry for him really.

lol. What have you contributed to this discussion besides taking one thing I wrote out of context and interpreting it like a moron? Do you have any opinion or thoughts on this made up issue that exists in nigle's head?

Because you've said fuck all on the matter. You're only goal is trolling because you can't form coherent thoughts. You are a fucking moron.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:55 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:No point in discussing it with him Nige. He just resorts to name calling because the American school system taught him that he had to shout the loudest. Feel sorry for him really.

lol. What have you contributed to this discussion besides taking one thing I wrote out of context and interpreting it like a moron? Do you have any opinion or thoughts on this made up issue that exists in nigle's head?

Because you've said fuck all on the matter. You're only goal is trolling because you can't form coherent thoughts. You are a fucking moron.

"You're only goal" I'm the moron though?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:what is the solution then, 'o wise one? do you have kids? do you have a moral compass?

Are you serious?

Well the solution to excess advertising to kids certainly isn't t attack Mendy and Jesus for getting involved in a new media startup (along with the best player in the world). There is nothing wrong with 2 City players giving some interviews and Q&As with fans. And they're doing it on a subscription based platform, so advertising will most likely be limited compared to media sites that let you view for free (everyone has to pay the bills somehow).

Much more effective would be educating your kids on what ads are, how to identify them, why companies advertise, the difference between wants vs needs, and instilling discipline in them.

But your first inclination is always to have delusional moan, so here we are. Get some help nigle. Anxiety and depression aren't supposed to take over your life.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:00 pm

bigblue wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:what is the solution then, 'o wise one? do you have kids? do you have a moral compass?

Are you serious?

Well the solution to excess advertising to kids certainly isn't t attack Mendy and Jesus for getting involved in a new media startup (along with the best player in the world). There is nothing wrong with 2 City players giving some interviews and Q&As with fans. And they're doing it on a subscription based platform, so advertising will most likely be limited compared to media sites that let you view for free (everyone has to pay the bills somehow).

Much more effective would be educating your kids on what ads are, how to identify them, why companies advertise, the difference between wants vs needs, and instilling discipline in them.

But your first inclination is always to have delusional moan, so here we are. Get some help nigle. Anxiety and depression aren't supposed to take over your life.

Taking the piss out of mental health now I see....what a nice guy you are. NiceBlue
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:01 pm

Mase wrote:"You're only goal" I'm the moron though?

Let's all hear your thoughts on the Otro and Mendy & Jesus's participation.

Or are you so obsessed with me that all you have is stupid one liners that contribute nothing to the subject? Is it worth debating any subject with you?

Go on then, show me a unique thought......
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:03 pm

bigblue wrote:

Or are you so obsessed with me that all you have is stupid one liners that contribute nothing to the subject? Is it worth debating any subject with you?

"Nice" blue
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Mase wrote:Taking the piss out of mental health now I see....what a nice guy you are. NiceBlue

Once again, how about you contribute something other than snidey one liners. You're obsessed with me. Reply to the topic with something of substance. Or is that too hard for you?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby bigblue » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:

"Nice" blue

Fucking moron.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Nice.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision