***watford v man city official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***watford v man city official match thread***

Postby bigblue » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
A City fan exaggerating in a matchtime thread....surely not

You don’t actually contribute fuckall to the match thread so why bother fucking contributing after the fuckign match!! and I’m being condescending when I say “”contributing” as all you do is slate the normal reactionary comments in a match fuckign thread !!!

Your a weird cunt

If you act like a hysterical child during the game, don't act all touchy when someone calls you out on it. Mighty thin skin for someone who constantly has a go at City players.

And Doug's daily ladder reports probably contributed more to this site than anyone else. The original "Inside City" before youtube.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:56 pm

bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You don’t actually contribute fuckall to the match thread so why bother fucking contributing after the fuckign match!! and I’m being condescending when I say “”contributing” as all you do is slate the normal reactionary comments in a match fuckign thread !!!

Your a weird cunt

If you act like a hysterical child during the game, don't act all touchy when someone calls you out on it. Mighty thin skin for someone who constantly has a go at City players.

And Doug's daily ladder reports probably contributed more to this site than anyone else. The original "Inside City" before youtube.

A fuckign match thread is for KNEE JERK REACTIONS and its the fuckign same when at a match ffs !!!!!.... POST match is when the real analysis begins.

Doug is a fuckign muppet when it comes to slating match thread posters and he has history of doing it time and time and time again........hes never fuckign contributed to a match thread in his life on this fucking site and is a condescending prick along with it.,,,,,,,,,in fact..he contributes next to fuckall on this site as it is.

FYI -If you want to go into yesteryear on this site...then look no further than people like myself who made this site what it is today !!!! Doug wasn't around back then...he was probably boring the shit out of his neighbor whilst complaining about the window cleaner............... till he tripped up on internet technology and stumbled on Mancityfans.net!!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bigblue » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:09 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Your a weird cunt

A fuckign match thread is for KNEE JERK REACTIONS and its the fuckign same when at a match ffs !!!!!.... POST match is when the real analysis begins.

Doug is a fuckign muppet when it comes to slating match thread posters and he has history of doing it time and time and time again........hes never fuckign contributed to a match thread in his life on this fucking site and is a condescending prick along with it.,,,,,,,,,in fact..he contributes next to fuckall on this site as it is.

FYI -If you want to go into yesteryear on this site...then look no further than people like myself who made this site what it is today !!!! Doug wasn't around back then...he was probably boring the shit out of his neighbor whilst complaining about the window cleaner............... till he tripped up on internet technology and stumbled on Mancityfans.net!!!

very mature reply cheers carl.

Doesn't change the fact that you enjoy acting like a spoiled child, but get upset when people call you a spoilt child. You want to have your cake and eat it too. Go on posting posting knee jerk nonsense, but thicken up your skin a bit if you're going to do so.
Last edited by bigblue on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:10 pm

bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Your a weird cunt

very mature reply cheers carl.

Doesn't change the fact that you enjoy acting like a spoiled child, but get upset when people call you a spoilt child. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Capital fuckign C...ffs !!!!

P.S Im ex British army...my skin is thick enough.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:13 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Capital fuckign C...ffs !!!!

It's lowercase in your username. MIghty thin skin for someone who like to act tough online. The caribbean sun must have softened you up.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:20 pm

bigblue wrote:

It's lowercase in your username. MIghty thin skin for someone who like to act tough online. The caribbean sun must have softened you up.

My keyboard didn't have capitals back in them days.

Im hard as fuck.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:21 pm

"Big" blue - picking fights with everyone it seems..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:24 pm

bigblue wrote:

Proper soft arse that carl isn't he , always crying and spitting the dummy out . Imagine if he went to a game and behaved like that ? Prob get snotted by fans around him ...........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby mr_nool » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:26 pm

Get in Arsenal!
Best keeper in the world my arse.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:27 pm

City64 wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Proper soft arse that carl isn't he , always crying and spitting the dummy out . Imagine if he went to a game and behaved like that ? Prob get snotted by fans around him ...........

Can you not discuss poster's locations on here please. It upsets people.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:27 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
bigblue wrote:

My keyboard didn't have capitals back in them days.

Im hard as fuck.

rags losing 1 nil will do that to ya
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:28 pm

City64 wrote:
bigblue wrote:

*Village drunk alert *village drunk alert *village drunk alert *....hide hide hide
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Don't mention caves ffs!!..ug ug will go ape.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Mase wrote:"Big" blue - picking fights with everyone it seems..

Bigblue sound with me pal , I think its the ones who act the knob who rattles his cage . Fair play to him I`d have him on my team any day !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:32 pm

City64 wrote:

Bigblue sound with me pal , I think its the ones who act the knob who rattles his cage . Fair play to him I`d have him on my team any day !

That would be the 2 of you then.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
bigblue wrote:

What a little island in the middle of fucking nowhere ? Bermuda fucking triangle ? More specific nowhere near fucking Manchester ! :D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
bigblue wrote:

What a little island in the middle of fucking nowhere ? Bermuda fucking triangle ? More specific nowhere near fucking Manchester ! :D

Should I swap it with Wigan?.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...your comedy gold.!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:38 pm

City64 wrote:

Your team? Congrats mate. Is this the first time someone has come out on the board?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:41 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

Your team? Congrats mate. Is this the first time someone has come out on the board?

PMSL
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

PS. You're gonna have to fight off Phips if you want TinyBlue
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum