Other games 5th of December.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Other games 5th of December.

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:02 pm

Fucking hate dippers. Looks like they're in it for the long run.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby sheblue » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:10 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Fucking hate dippers. Looks like they're in it for the long run.

Looking at the fixtures coming I think we will stretch the gap a bit before we play them in January. Beat them at home and it will be a significant step in shaking them off.

For now it's all about Saturday. The chavs have lost and we have a days extra rest.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:14 pm

sheblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Fucking hate dippers. Looks like they're in it for the long run.

Looking at the fixtures coming I think we will stretch the gap a bit before we play them in January. Beat them at home and it will be a significant step in shaking them off.

For now it's all about Saturday. The chavs have lost and we have a days extra rest.

I agree. But I think we will progress further in the fa and league cup which could play a big part. Hopefully our boys stay fit so that we can rotate.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Outcast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Did we really think burnleyshite would beat the dippers? Gomes injury will is a massive blow, I'll be surprised if its not exploited soon
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Outcast wrote:Did we really think burnleyshite would beat the dippers? Gomes injury will is a massive blow, I'll be surprised if its not exploited soon

We really shouldn't imitate them, it's so unbecoming.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:25 pm

Outcast wrote:Did we really think burnleyshite would beat the dippers? Gomes injury will is a massive blow, I'll be surprised if its not exploited soon

Burnley are absolute gash and have gone backwards this season , I fully expect them them to get relegated . Bin dippers have some tough fixtures before they get whats coming to them at the Etihad in a few weeks , there must win CL game v Napoli could take a lot out of them win or lose and I fully expect the cheating bastards to be at there bin dipping worst on all fronts for the "occasion " .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:49 pm

MOTD - "Clash of the titans here on BBC1 now including Manchester United v Arsenal" -time for bed then
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Outcast » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:03 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

Unlike the dippers, I'm not celebrating anything, unlike those scum whom celebrated KDBs injury;I haven't wished Gomes harm, I'd be lying if I don't feel slightly upbeat bearing in mind it could come back and bite me in the arse. I'd be downbeat if Laporte got injured, that's unthinkable. To be fair, our team is focused on themselves and not what other teams are doing.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:04 am

Outcast wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Unlike the dippers, I'm not celebrating anything, unlike those scum whom celebrated KDBs injury;I haven't wished Gomes harm, I'd be lying if I don't feel slightly upbeat bearing in mind it could come back and bite me in the arse. I'd be downbeat if Laporte got injured, that's unthinkable. To be fair, our team is focused on themselves and not what other teams are doing.

Fair enough friend, thanks for explaining. I clearly mistook the tone of your post, it's good to know you're not relishing his misfortune.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sheblue » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Outcast wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Fair enough friend, thanks for explaining. I clearly mistook the tone of your post, it's good to know you're not relishing his misfortune.

How long is he out for?
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby nottsblue » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:20 pm

sheblue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Outcast wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

How long is he out for?

6 weeks with a fractured leg according to SKY
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Remember when the cunts cheered when Yaya went off injured. Such a shame about Gomez..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:52 pm

I don't think it is that a huge of a loss. Firmino would be a big loss, but let them stay fit. Losing the title that way would be better for everyone involved.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:01 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Outcast wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Fucking amazing. An inoccuous challenge has been turned into the Devil incarnate by Klopp and some of the media but there wasn't such a clammer when the Dipper cunt put Sterling into the hoarding.

Wierd 2 faced fucks, they need a good slap!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:13 pm

johnny crossan wrote:MOTD - "Clash of the titans here on BBC1 now including Manchester United v Arsenal" -time for bed then

Are you sure he didn't say "Clash of the tits on here, on BBC1 now, including Manchester United v Arsenal" ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby nottsblue » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:32 pm

Seems to be very little or even zero negative press about Spuds crowd of 33000 last night. Not being funny, but that is piss poor when all is said and done. We get slated for far far less
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:19 pm

nottsblue wrote:Seems to be very little or even zero negative press about Spuds crowd of 33000 last night. Not being funny, but that is piss poor when all is said and done. We get slated for far far less

Huge crowds.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby branny » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:27 am

I'm even more confident after watching the Dippers / Burnley highlights. They made 7 changes and struggled to beat Burnley and in the end had to bring Salah and Firmino on. Far from convincing. Their squad isn't good enough.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby bigblue » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Seems to be very little or even zero negative press about Spuds crowd of 33000 last night. Not being funny, but that is piss poor when all is said and done. We get slated for far far less

Huge crowds.

some of the best people have told be they're the biggest ever. everything else is fake news
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zuricity » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:32 am

Will Tooth McKlopp have his thoughts set on the Napoli game ?

I think a well organised Bournemouth team could get a point today.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum