***watford v man city official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***watford v man city official match thread***

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:28 pm

zuricity wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:What the fuck is going on. There’s about 8 posters left and their split into two factions. Cmon you lot, hit reset on the feuds. None of them have the mancio level of laugh along to keep them going.

tbh it feels like this site is dying a slow death. too many decent posters getting run off. you know it's bad when bluemoon starts to look friendly.

it was much better on here when we were shit

This site isn't dying at all, there are regular readers that avoid logging in or contributing because the odd one or two insist on taking over a thread , a la Mancio, Ted Hughes. It is not a requirement to always respond to something on a thread. As i told the missus, in the immortal words of Ronan Keating of all people. "You say it best when you say nothing at all".

or David Byrne;
'when i have nothing to say, my lips are sealed, say nothing once, why say it again?'
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:What the fuck is going on. There’s about 8 posters left and their split into two factions. Cmon you lot, hit reset on the feuds. None of them have the mancio level of laugh along to keep them going.

tbh it feels like this site is dying a slow death. too many decent posters getting run off. you know it's bad when bluemoon starts to look friendly.

And when Ted took up all threads with pages of bollocks forcing his opinion as fact. I miss that.

i may be in the minority, but you can give me 1000 pages of ted's football lectures over the constant infighting we have now. especially the personal attacks, using poster's real names, bringing wives into it, nationality etc.... seriously, wtf???? i just don't get it. i come here to talk about football in general and city in particular. if i want to get personally abused, i'll call my wife.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:

And when Ted took up all threads with pages of bollocks forcing his opinion as fact. I miss that.

i may be in the minority, but you can give me 1000 pages of ted's football lectures over the constant infighting we have now. especially the personal attacks, using poster's real names, bringing wives into it, nationality etc.... seriously, wtf???? i just don't get it. i come here to talk about football in general and city in particular. if i want to get personally abused, i'll call my wife.

I agree Bob. I joined to talk City. If this shit carries on there won't be any posters left.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:35 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:I agree Bob. I joined to talk City. If this shit carries on there won't be any posters left.

I can honestly see more posters joining because of it. Ashton will probably come back as well.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ruralblue » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:53 pm

I'm not really a regular poster anymore but do read the site a lot and enjoy doing so. However what's been going on of late is tedious and akin to playground behaviour. Folks will have a ponder every now and then why the site is so quiet and here in lay the answer.

I will say I have no problem with any of the posters involved and enjoy the posts they make when it's about City and not boring quoted shite.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Mase wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:I agree Bob. I joined to talk City. If this shit carries on there won't be any posters left.

I can honestly see more posters joining because of it. Ashton will probably come back as well.

he’s probably self combusted reading the reaction of all the fucking pussies we have on here these days...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Not sure but it really is detracting from the forum. Me, I sit in the middle as I'm happy to talk to any cunt about football.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:03 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:

This site isn't dying at all, there are regular readers that avoid logging in or contributing because the odd one or two insist on taking over a thread , a la Mancio, Ted Hughes. It is not a requirement to always respond to something on a thread. As i told the missus, in the immortal words of Ronan Keating of all people. "You say it best when you say nothing at all".

or David Byrne;
'when i have nothing to say, my lips are sealed, say nothing once, why say it again?'

I just missed seeing David Byrne on his latest tour , won't be back till next year , apparently brilliant.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Not sure but it really is detracting from the forum. Me, I sit in the middle as I'm happy to talk to any cunt about football.

Agreed mate. What ever happened to the rows that lasted a week or two and moved on?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:42 pm

zuricity wrote:
I just missed seeing David Byrne on his latest tour , won't be back till next year , apparently brilliant.

Saw him in Dublin.
He was brilliant.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:53 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Agreed mate. What ever happened to the rows that lasted a week or two and moved on?

Seems it's all about the instance, must be about the ego ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Some top posters on here still , some subtle part timers , some soft cunts and a couple of PC boring cunts . Oh and a big baby ! Mixed bag really , it is what it is ! Maybe a few more should contribute , you only get out of something what you put in . Never ever been a better time to be a blue and enjoy the fantastic football on offer , the incredible ride , the incredible highs etc yet a few on here just go all negative ? I guess that's life everyone has differing opinions and in todays world the internet is the place to let some steam off whether your a cunt or not ! Cyber world eh ? I prefer being at the Etihad with the lads but I am madly in love with everything Manchester City and have been all my life so I get involved with social media and forums coz that's the world we live in today . Bluemoon is off the scale crazy , this place is slow but more friendly , somewhere in the middle would be perfect !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby dazby » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:

he’s probably self combusted reading the reaction of all the fucking pussies we have on here these days...

Ashton is probably suffering from depression. But isn't, because it's not real.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Some of you should have sex changes.

Thats all Im saying.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:50 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Some of you should have sex changes.

Thats all Im saying.

What did the balls cost you?
Pretty Boy Lee

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:24 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Thats all Im saying.

PBL , Im going to be honest with you - Im as black and white as you see me on this site as I am in real life socializing with my mates in a pub....it's a welcome release to vent on a passion that one has - I adore and love MCFC and this site gives me that platform to vent.

Thankfully the excellent moderators of this site won't give in to some of the politically correct wankers on here and they allow people like me to be me and not some fuckign PC wanker !!! - as far as Im concerned (I joined this site in 1999/ 2000) those type of cunts can fuck off and join some retarded site that dont dare say boo to each other....... enjoy !!!

My personal message to the cunts who are whining about arguments and insults and whatever else makes you ticked off .....simply fuck off...go find a site where every cunt joins hands and high five each other.

Fuckign pussies, some of you are.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:18 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I think one of the issues is some members chasing others round threads, due to an online vendetta. With fewer posters, it's easier for them to do and far more noticeable. I find it a really odd - maybe even mildly disturbing - personality trait myself. Fortunately, one of the worst for this seems to have now left the site.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Mase » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:20 am

dazby wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:

Ashton is probably suffering from depression. But isn't, because it's not real.

Haha!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby mr_nool » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:22 am

What was the name of Ashtons idiot cousin? Rae or summat? At least Ashton talked some sense in between the rants, but Rae? was in a dunce class of his own.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:47 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Thats all Im saying.

PBL , Im going to be honest with you - Im as black and white as you see me on this site as I am in real life socializing with my mates in a pub....it's a welcome release to vent on a passion that one has - I adore and love MCFC and this site gives me that platform to vent.

Thankfully the excellent moderators of this site won't give in to some of the politically correct wankers on here and they allow people like me to be me and not some fuckign PC wanker !!! - as far as Im concerned (I joined this site in 1999/ 2000) those type of cunts can fuck off and join some retarded site that dont dare say boo to each other....... enjoy !!!

My personal message to the cunts who are whining about arguments and insults and whatever else makes you ticked off .....simply fuck off...go find a site where every cunt joins hands and high five each other.

Fuckign pussies, some of you are.

Fuck mate didn’t think I needed the emojis to have a joke with you haha

As for the arguments. I love a good row. The one going on at the moment isn’t a good one. It’s tedious.
Pretty Boy Lee

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum