lets all laugh at liverpool thread?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: can we start to chuckle at liverpool thread?

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:24 am

Mase wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Dippers remind me of the flat track bully, getting away with it against average teams but when they come up against a more technical and tactical ept team then they falter. I think they've got a nice run of 4 or 5 games now where they should do well but then hit the Rags who, even when they are shit, have the Dippers number.

A couple more games then before they meet the Arse, and then us in the new year so we'll see where all that huff and puff will get them. Seems to me that their only tactic is to decide when to give it 100% for those 10 minutes. Weather that and any team have a chance.

They remind me of Conor McGregor. Talk absolute shite and fail when up against the big boys.

Hope u enjoyed your birthday Mase

I did mate thanks. Not the birthdays of old and going out and getting pissed. Nice civilised meal now the baby is here :lol:

Belated birthday wishes Mase. Is the baby a bigbluebaby !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:15 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Dippers remind me of the flat track bully, getting away with it against average teams but when they come up against a more technical and tactical ept team then they falter. I think they've got a nice run of 4 or 5 games now where they should do well but then hit the Rags who, even when they are shit, have the Dippers number.

A couple more games then before they meet the Arse, and then us in the new year so we'll see where all that huff and puff will get them. Seems to me that their only tactic is to decide when to give it 100% for those 10 minutes. Weather that and any team have a chance.

They remind me of Conor McGregor. Talk absolute shite and fail when up against the big boys.

Hope u enjoyed your birthday Mase

I did mate thanks. Not the birthdays of old and going out and getting pissed. Nice civilised meal now the baby is here :lol:

Belated birthday wishes Mase. Is the baby a bigbluebaby !

Cheers Hazy. She's got this season's away kit and was sporting it nicely in the footie bar whilst we were watching the blues in Tenerife recently.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Scatman » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Has she had her ears pierced yet?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:18 pm

Scatman wrote:Has she had her ears pierced yet?

Nah we're not scallies. That's something Mahrez would do to his kid.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:09 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46188110

an 18 month ban like joey got?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:17 pm

Head Physio leave City for the Scousers. Why would you do that less than 12 minths after that night.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46188110

an 18 month ban like joey got?

About equal to his next injury lay-off then.
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Plain Speaking » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:54 pm

I had my first look at the comments about Man City on Rawk today. Wow those guys take hate to another level.

One reckoned our club was the "most evil club in football". This from the club whose hooligan fans got all English clubs banned, for years from Europe for attacking opposition fans, and who organised pre-meditated attacks on team coaches with the apparent support of the local Police!

YCNMIU.

(Strangely some fans seemed sympathetic to United, both clubs have achieved past success, but are frightened of being dominated by ourselves in the present and future!)
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bigblue » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:46 am

"Always the victim, never your fault"
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:43 am

ok to dust this one off?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:21 am

Plain Speaking wrote:I had my first look at the comments about Man City on Rawk today. Wow those guys take hate to another level.

One reckoned our club was the "most evil club in football". This from the club whose hooligan fans got all English clubs banned, for years from Europe for attacking opposition fans, and who organised pre-meditated attacks on team coaches with the apparent support of the local Police!

YCNMIU.

(Strangely some fans seemed sympathetic to United, both clubs have achieved past success, but are frightened of being dominated by ourselves in the present and future!)

You know how far the RAGS have fallen when we have usurped their supposed (but largely fabricated) rivalry with the Dippers
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:27 am

john@staustell wrote:
Plain Speaking wrote:I had my first look at the comments about Man City on Rawk today. Wow those guys take hate to another level.

YCNMIU.

You know how far the RAGS have fallen when we have usurped their supposed (but largely fabricated) rivalry with the Dippers

I think with fans it has a lot to do with who is the bigger threat at that time. I remember a few years back I used to absolutely hate spuds cos they kept popping us to 4th. They’re largely irrelevant now.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:42 am

london blue 2 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

YCNMIU.

I think with fans it has a lot to do with who is the bigger threat at that time. I remember a few years back I used to absolutely hate spuds cos they kept popping us to 4th. They’re largely irrelevant now.

I've hated Spuds since the 1981 Cup Final, still do and won't stop even of they are relegated twice!
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:23 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

YCNMIU.

I've hated Spuds since the 1981 Cup Final, still do and won't stop even of they are relegated twice!

And who can forget the fiasco in the FA Cup with Swales new Platt Lane Stand (well, some new seats bolted in)?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: let’s all laugh at liverpool

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Outcast wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1004994/Liverpool-news-Klopp-De-Bruyne-Silva-Man-City-Barnes-EXCLUSIVE-rumours-gossip-news

You couldn't fucking make it up, if I recall correctly, flopp tried desperately to buy him when he managed Dortmund???

Enjoyed this paragraph:
"Klopp knows he can get the best out of his team, very much like [Jose] Mourinho can get the best out of his team without having players like that."

We all know how that panned out!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Not laughing at them, as they've proved themselves so far this season, but it starts to get tasty now.

Reports out today that Terence Trent-Derby-Alexander-Arnold is out injured for a month.

I really think this season will come down to who blinks first. They are in the driving seat but if we can maintain the pressure I think they will eventually break.
If we slip up again first, then I think it is all over.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Saul Goodman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:41 pm

so no real RB with Clyne having gone to Bournemouth.

Sadly Matip is back so he can play alongside VVD in defense. Hopefully this is enough for Palace to nick a point.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Dimples » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:01 pm

I think we need three things to happen to win the PL:

1. We have to beat Arsenal then Chelsea (back to back games)
2. We need the Rags to beat Liverpool (the week after our Chelsea match)
3. We need an injury to a key Dipper's player: Alisson, VVD, Salah or Firmino

It would benefit us greatly if they stay in the CL. I really hope they beat German Rags.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby zuricity » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:09 pm

Dimples wrote:I think we need three things to happen to win the PL:

It would benefit us greatly if they stay in the CL. I really hope they beat German Rags.

They wont beat Bayern . The car has already been delivered. The ref got a good deal on it too.

We will beat both the Arse and Chelski . They hate the scouse as much as the rag fans do.

The rags will definitely beat scousepool. They know how to keep the Salad on the side.

They will get injuries , when the gloves come off in February .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Dimples » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:32 pm

zuricity wrote:
Dimples wrote:I think we need three things to happen to win the PL:

They wont beat Bayern . The car has already been delivered. The ref got a good deal on it too.

We will beat both the Arse and Chelski . They hate the scouse as much as the rag fans do.

The rags will definitely beat scousepool. They know how to keep the Salad on the side.

They will get injuries , when the gloves come off in February .

Great stuff. You have made my day. A slow death for the Dippers dreams. I will be chuckling every step of the way.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum