Carragher spits at City fan.....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Carragher spits at City fan.....

Postby Sparklehorse » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:23 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
PeterParker wrote:What is the point on going or paying attention to him, when it's clear that he shares one brain cell with Gerrard. I would genuine be worried if someone with trophies, with history would take a hit at us, not some mediocre ex-footballer/sport expert and most of all, a fella that needs subtitles in real life to be understood. His voice makes dogs run around agitated.

Piss funny - you would think, with all money he has been paid over his career, he could at least employ a fucking English teacher a few times a week.

No one understands the cunt.

He reckons it is better that no one understands him and thinks he is an idiot than that they can tell what he says and be sure he is.

Abraham Lincoln ?
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:45 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:This is History Carragher , you fucking stig of the dump cunt !!!

That's a great analogy, mate, and I do remember a die-hard blue being called Stig of the Dump by another Blue. Just like the history thing he got smacked about, thrown over to the tracks and looked a cunt ever after.

I only know this because the 'Stig' was my brother, the biggest, softest cunt I've ever met.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:50 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
PeterParker wrote:What is the point on going or paying attention to him, when it's clear that he shares one brain cell with Gerrard. I would genuine be worried if someone with trophies, with history would take a hit at us, not some mediocre ex-footballer/sport expert and most of all, a fella that needs subtitles in real life to be understood. His voice makes dogs run around agitated.

Piss funny - you would think, with all money he has been paid over his career, he could at least employ a fucking English teacher a few times a week.

No one understands the cunt.

He reckons it is better that no one understands him and thinks he is an idiot than that they can tell what he says and be sure he is.

Abraham Lincoln ?

People usually say Lincoln or Mark Twain.

They were probably talking about Sky commentators anyway!
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:02 pm

Has the Scouse cunts spat at a City fan?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dameerto » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:48 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Mase wrote:Someone put "Phil Foden has more Premier League winners medals than you" :lol:

That was my pick of the bunch too.

What a hero.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum