Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:18 pm

So this spy fucker released and Pardoned by Abu Dhabi,s finest is a mate of Duncan Castles ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bigblue » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:11 am

Headline on the Guardian:

City will be seen as failures without Champions League title, says Guardiola

Full quote:

For the people who don’t love us too much, who use money as an argument, then we have failed if we don’t win the Champions League. For the other people, especially our fans, the people who say, ‘OK, we enjoy watching our games, we are happy with what the guys are doing’, I am pretty sure they don’t have regrets about what these guys are doing for the last 12, 14, 15 months every three days.

So the Guardian is basically saying that they don't love us too much and use money as an argument.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:34 am

Just read this.
I then read it out aloud to my wife. She was outraged .
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby john@staustell » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:11 am

I see we still have second billing on BT tonight
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Tru_Blu » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:37 pm

https://talksport.com/football/455515/jurgen-klopp-pep-guardiola-defends-liverpool-celebration-everton

Im sick of it.....MCFC need to stop being politically correct. If that was Pep we all know what the headlines would be. I'm tired taking the high road its time to beat the puss down.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:28 pm

Brace yourselves for shocking back page headlines from the diabolical anti city daily fail tomorrow . Grim reading , they reckon they have inside info we are getting booted out of the CL , done and dusted after "independent investigation" into FFP breaches . Lots of leaked info going around lately ? makes you think the games bent at the highest level ??? surely not ???
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:46 am

City64 wrote:Brace yourselves for shocking back page headlines from the diabolical anti city daily fail tomorrow . Grim reading , they reckon they have inside info we are getting booted out of the CL , done and dusted after "independent investigation" into FFP breaches . Lots of leaked info going around lately ? makes you think the games bent at the highest level ??? surely not ???

Good - we can focus on the premiership then and make history - again .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dameerto » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Shit competition run by a bunch of crooks.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby City64 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Der Speigel have sacked the journo who campaigned against MCFC recently stating alleged FFP breaches from "stolen" emails . He was sacked for fabricating the story .
That was a lot about nothing and City win again .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:52 pm

City64 wrote:Der Speigel have sacked the journo who campaigned against MCFC recently stating alleged FFP breaches from "stolen" emails . He was sacked for fabricating the story .

It doesn't say he was sacked for fabricating the supposed articles about Man City..they don't elaborate on which stories were fabricated.

If its proven he did , then imagine the fucking law suites he's going to face !!!!Happy christmas you fuckign dumbkopf!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:52 pm

City64 wrote:Der Speigel have sacked the journo who campaigned against MCFC recently stating alleged FFP breaches from "stolen" emails . He was sacked for fabricating the story .

It doesn't say he was sacked for fabricating the supposed articles about Man City..they don't elaborate on which stories were fabricated.

If its proven he did , then imagine the fucking law suites he's going to face !!!!Happy christmas you fuckign dumbkopf!!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:28 pm

It wasn't him that was sacked mate, it was his colleague. Apparently one of their most high profile writers, it undermines the whole publication.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:34 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

There is something on twitter about fabrication Carl but I cant download it on here . Other reports saying he has been sacked with no further comment ........ I guess its take your pick . Manchester City,s reputation was put on the line world wide with all the bullshit reporting and false disclosures absolutely expecting massive lawsuits .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:39 pm

Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby everyonehatesus » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:45 pm

Let's see if the media and every other fan forum run with this like they did with all the bull shit.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:14 pm

City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/Guardiolista01/status/1075761593730748422

the internet is a dangerous place for people like you...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/Guardiolista01/status/1075761593730748422

the internet is a dangerous place for people like you...

Just avoid the boring moaning weird cunts that reside on Mancityfans.net and its ok .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby PeterParker » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:29 am

A good read
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/20/foot ... WU0R6ZFAOo

It shows how permissive is UEFA when it comes to this, however, has big issues with FFP.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:48 pm

Fernandhino has always got on with his job with no fuss , no media scandals and I consider him to be arguably just as important as David Silva has been for us.

This is why he wont play for Brazil's NT anymore - I wasn't aware and Im sure most City fans aren't aware either.

Fernandinho continues to be a curious absentee from Tite’s Brazil squads, having not featured for his country since last summer’s World Cup in Russia.

Despite being 33, Fernandinho continues to play at a very high level and is one of Pep Guardiola’s most important players – so why the apparent national team snub?

In an interview with SporTV in Brazil, Tite has revealed that he isn’t snubbing Fernandinho at all, but that Fernandinho wants to be left out of the squad for personal reasons.

It stems from the own goal the City midfielder scored against Belgium in the World Cup quarter finals, which contributed to the Selecao’s 2-1 defeat and exit from the World Cup.

His unfortunate own goal led to vile racist abuse and Fernandinho being called a ‘monkey’ among other things.

Fernandinho also received threats against himself and his family, one of the negative sides of social media where there is so much abuse. And Tite said this is why he has asked not to be summoned since.

“The first player I wanted to call (after the World Cup) was Fernandinho. The number one. He is an extraordinary player who plays a lot,” Tite told SporTV.

“But this cruelty came to his family and he promised them that he would not go back. I went to talk to him personally because the Brazilian team is very proud to have an athlete with such dignity and professionalism.

“I’m not stupid enough to summon an unhappy player. I hope he has light, I will support him a lot.”

Brazil’s loss has been Manchester City’s gain with the veteran performing exceptionally well this season, and his absence is currently being felt with no one else in the squad quite capable of playing the No. 6 role like Fernandinho.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum