Carabao Cup Final Plans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Carabao Cup Final Plans

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:18 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:I was at Wembley last year but this year I shall be watching it in St Petersburg, on a holiday booked long before the fixtures came out. Its a 19:30 kick off there, so plenty of time to find a bar I hope.

The one in Florida right, opposed to the freezing one??

I'd rather go to the freezing one , Florida just has sunshine .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:34 pm

Cant make this year, need all my spare cash for a new car since I got twatted up the arse early January.

So more than likely my local which will be full of chelski fans, if not I will be Billy no mates at home, either way 1664 will be involved
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:39 pm

zuricity wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:I was at Wembley last year but this year I shall be watching it in St Petersburg, on a holiday booked long before the fixtures came out. Its a 19:30 kick off there, so plenty of time to find a bar I hope.

I would like to visit the former leningrad too, just not in winter, the only holiday that involves snow, should be up a mountain, which you of all people should know :lol:
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:35 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
zuricity wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I would like to visit the former leningrad too, just not in winter, the only holiday that involves snow, should be up a mountain, which you of all people should know :lol:

Yes it is Leningrad/Petrograd St Petersburg I am off too, will be watching with Vladimir's pals.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:21 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
zuricity wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Snow at our level has just been washed out by that storm passing over from the UK today , going to get windy too . Glad to see HS is going east , must be a lovely City to visit.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Yesterday’s result will spice this final up now me thinks , can’t wait , couple of weeks and counting
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Bear60 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:10 pm

I will be there
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:32 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Cant make this year, need all my spare cash for a new car since I got twatted up the arse early January.

So more than likely my local which will be full of chelski fans, if not I will be Billy no mates at home, either way 1664 will be involved

Fuck it, the car will have to wait me and our lad block 548, row 27 #upinthegods

C'mon City
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Cant make this year, need all my spare cash for a new car since I got twatted up the arse early January.

Fuck it, the car will have to wait me and our lad block 548, row 27 #upinthegods

C'mon City

Haha, enjoy!
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby budfox » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:25 pm

I'd like to go to this but even though I buy tickets for me and my son when we go to The Etihad, I only have one supporter number. Is there any way round this? Presumably not everyone who has a supporter number will be going...

Didn't know it worked like this, I'd have assumed two qualifying purchases would mean you could buy two tickets to the final.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby Scatman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:10 pm

budfox wrote:I'd like to go to this but even though I buy tickets for me and my son when we go to The Etihad, I only have one supporter number. Is there any way round this? Presumably not everyone who has a supporter number will be going...

Didn't know it worked like this, I'd have assumed two qualifying purchases would mean you could buy two tickets to the final.

Phone the club. They might look upon your situation favourably.
Scatman

Postby budfox » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Scatman wrote:
budfox wrote:I'd like to go to this but even though I buy tickets for me and my son when we go to The Etihad, I only have one supporter number. Is there any way round this? Presumably not everyone who has a supporter number will be going...

I did try but no dice I'm afraid. Seems annoying that there are still hundreds and hundreds of tickets for sale but I can't buy just two of them.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:53 pm

budfox wrote:
Scatman wrote:

I did try but no dice I'm afraid. Seems annoying that there are still hundreds and hundreds of tickets for sale but I can't buy just two of them.

Your lad should have his own supporter number? I had to call them too as I was logging in using a different supporter number that had no purchase history and the one that had my purchase history some how their system had reset my date of birth to 01/01/1900 :lol:

Anyway I said I was booking for our lad and he has his own supporter number even though hasn't ever paid for a ticket (understandably). Give them your lads name and they should be able to sort it....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby budfox » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:21 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
budfox wrote:
Scatman wrote:

Your lad should have his own supporter number? I had to call them too as I was logging in using a different supporter number that had no purchase history and the one that had my purchase history some how their system had reset my date of birth to 01/01/1900 :lol:

Anyway I said I was booking for our lad and he has his own supporter number even though hasn't ever paid for a ticket (understandably). Give them your lads name and they should be able to sort it....

OK thanks, I will check with him and ask the club again. As I understood things though the supporter number needs to have had a qualifying purchase made (i.e. a match ticket or tickets) against it.

It would be a shame if we don't get to go, Wembley is a lot closer to use than the Etihad and neither of us has ever been there to watch any game, never mind City in a final. All of those tickets for sale but I can only buy one because I didn't realise how the system worked.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:03 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
budfox wrote:
Scatman wrote:

You should have left your DOB as it was and got a concession ticket.
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course

Postby bluemoon » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:17 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

C'mon City

That's the spirit, love it!
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby mr_nool » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:59 pm

bluemoon wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

C'mon City

That's the spirit, love it!

At least he doesn't have to worry about parking...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby budfox » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:57 am

We're going! Had a word with the club again, got it sorted.

Block 230, row 8 CTID.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:44 pm

budfox wrote:We're going! Had a word with the club again, got it sorted.

Block 230, row 8 CTID.

Good man, so he does have his own supporter number then?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby budfox » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:48 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
budfox wrote:We're going! Had a word with the club again, got it sorted.

Block 230, row 8 CTID.

Good man, so he does have his own supporter number then?

Well he is registered on the website and therefore I assume he has a supporter number. The trouble was that just having a supporter number isn't enough, you need to have made a qualifying purchase against it.

I've got qualifying purchases against mine, which included tickets for him. I explained that had I known the rules I'd have bought individual tickets under each number and the nice chap at the club agreed.

Job done, can't wait.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum